Should I join Idaho's "The Citadel"

Yes we should stop people from freely assembling if we dont like thier view points.

Its very Liberal.

Who said anything about "stopping" them?

I personally would love for rightwing nutbag loons to pack up and go gate themselves off from the rest of us.

Residents are expected to agree to a "Patriot Agreement" that reads in part:

Two: Every able-bodied Patriot aged 13 and older governed by this Agreement shall annually demonstrate proficiency with the rifle of his/her choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 100 yards with open sights at the Citadel range. Each Resident shall have 10 shots and must hit the target at least 7 times.

Three: Every able-bodied Patriot aged 13 and older governed by this Agreement shall annually demonstrate proficiency with a handgun of choice by hitting a man-sized steel target at 25 yards with open sights at the Citadel range. Each Resident shall have 10 shots and must hit the target at least 7 times.

Four: Every able-bodied Patriot of age within the Citadel will maintain one AR15 variant in 5.56mm NATO, at least 5 magazines and 1,000 rounds of ammunition. The responsibility for maintaining functional arms and ammunition levels for every member of the household shall fall to the head of household. Every able-bodied Patriot will be responsible for maintaining a Tactical Go Bag or Muster Kit to satisfy the Minuteman concept.

What did Kerodin do? After 9/11, he set himself up as a security consultant; he approached shopping malls claiming that they were likely targets of terrorism, then threatened to ID particular malls in a published report as especially vulnerable to terrorism unless those malls paid him not to do so.

Let me reiterate: This felon and his secessionist militia project are being promoted by Fox News -- which insists that it's a respectable news organization.

No More Mister Nice Blog

AR 15 variant? You mean like a bushmaster? ;) thats the caliber that Gen'l McChrystal said civilians have no biz possessing:

http://tv.msnbc.com/2013/01/08/form...ault-rifles-are-for-battlefields-not-schools/
“I spent a career carrying typically either an M16 or an M4 Carbine. An M4 Carbine fires a .223 caliber round which is 5.56 mm at about 3000 feet per second. When it hits a human body, the effects are devastating. It’s designed for that,” McChrystal explained.

5.56×45mm NATO - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
When the bullet impacts at high velocity and yaws[3] in tissue, fragmentation creates a rapid transfer of energy which can result in dramatic wounding effects

Last edited:
This is the natural evolution of the hoa. It is really more like a co-op where the other residents get to vote on whether or not you can live there.

Yes we should stop people from freely assembling if we dont like thier view points.

Its very Liberal.

I personally would love for rightwing nutbag loons to pack up and go gate themselves off from the rest of us.

It would be best if everyone set up little tribal villages where they didn't have to put up with others at all. There could be the gay village, the muslim village. There's already a black village called Chicago.

A 'prison' can be used to keep inmates away from the real world... or to keep the real world away from the inmates. The only difference is the latter does it voluntarily.

Looks like this:

ostrich2.jpg

Perhaps "prison" has conflicting meanings. Let's say "asylum".

every gated community that i have ever been in did none of what you describe....

I love living in a gated community. No scummy libs selling magazine subscriptions or other door to door BS.
You know who belongs in your neighborhood and who doesnt. It's great!!
Plus you get to annoy libs while enjoying all those benefits. What could be better?

Just about anything. I'd suck my shotgun before living in a place like that. I like living somewhere I can wrench on cars in the garage!

HOA's are almost always Republican dominated, because they are mostly rich greedy people who...well, who can afford to live in a gated community. And it's a nightmare of authority.

As much as right wingers bitch about tyrannical government, they gladly give HOA dues to an HOA that forbids God-knows-what in their community. My parents' HOA banned certain shades of concrete for a driveway, blinds on any 2nd floor windows, grass has a height limit- and yes, they take a ruler around on Sunday afternoons and measure, and they are talking about making you deposit a sample of your dog's shit so that it can be sent of for a DNA test for those who dont pick the shit up (No, really, they are thinking about it, they saw the HOA in the news that did that, and thought it was a great idea).

Most of these fortress dwellers, and those who want to live in it, are just dudes who always dreamed of being in the military or a swat team, and read Soldier of Fortune, Tactical Weapons mag, and go to reality paintball training classes for only $500 a week/buy your on paint hahahahaha!!!!!

Obama being in office is just their excuse to unleash their inner grunt that they've always dreamed of.

A 'prison' can be used to keep inmates away from the real world... or to keep the real world away from the inmates. The only difference is the latter does it voluntarily.

Looks like this:

ostrich2.jpg

every gated community that i have ever been in did none of what you describe....

I love living in a gated community. No scummy libs selling magazine subscriptions or other door to door BS.
Plus you get to annoy libs while enjoying all those benefits. What could be better?

I'm guessing the color of their skin is a dead giveaway.

HOA's are almost always Republican dominated, because they are mostly rich greedy people who...well, who can afford to live in a gated community. And it's a nightmare of authority.

As much as right wingers bitch about tyrannical government, they gladly give HOA dues to an HOA that forbids God-knows-what in their community. My parents' HOA banned certain shades of concrete for a driveway, blinds on any 2nd floor windows, grass has a height limit- and yes, they take a ruler around on Sunday afternoons and measure, and they are talking about making you deposit a sample of your dog's shit so that it can be sent of for a DNA test for those who dont pick the shit up (No, really, they are thinking about it, they saw the HOA in the news that did that, and thought it was a great idea).

You're an idiot. Kill yourself.

Note: every HOA in this area is moonbat-central, 95-100% liberal. (Hell, this whole damned state is moonbat-central.)

really?.....but you can come and go when you want......some prison.....

Looks like this:

ostrich2.jpg

every gated community that i have ever been in (<< a frank confession) did none of what you describe....

Oh I'm sure they did. What the hell is a gated community for if not to isolate and numb its population from/to the evil sulphuric land of fornicators and people who dare to not look like you? What else could be the point?

It did. Ruby Ridge. His wife and child were killed. They could do nothing about it.

they did not receive much help did they?.....and most people probably thought they were religious nuts and did not care......

No, they weren't religious nuts. The FBI was trying to infiltrate the white supremacists out there and wanted Weaver to play along. They leveraged him by selling him a rifle that was illegal. He was cited for this and didn't show up to court so they went in guns blazing and killed his wife and child. Weaver eventually won his civil case against the govt.

ok..... they were perceived as White supremacist then......and most people did not care.....so no help was coming on the horizon....

Looks like this:

ostrich2.jpg

i use to deliver Mail here in OC to 3 gated Communities.....many of these people here are Democrats/Liberals......and Solicitors are not allowed....

Its very Liberal.

It would be best if everyone set up little tribal villages where they didn't have to put up with others at all. There could be the gay village, the muslim village. There's already a black village called Chicago.

really?......no non-blacks live there?.....must be some really light skinned Blacks then.....

oh give me a fucking break.....RICH "greedy" Democrats aint no different.....Money has a tendency to bring people together....and if its behind the gates.....that's were they will be.... no matter what you're politics....

Looks like this:

ostrich2.jpg

every gated community that i have ever been in (<< a frank confession) did none of what you describe....

Oh I'm sure they did. What the hell is a gated community for if not to isolate and numb its population from/to the evil sulphuric land of fornicators and people who dare to not look like you? What else could be the point?

they did not keep people in...like you claimed......and they did not keep the REAL world from entering....like you claimed.....so what else you got?....

they did not keep people in...like you claimed......and they did not keep the REAL world from entering....like you claimed.....so what else you got?....

So you answered the questions with gainsaying and another question.
Generally a question anticipates what we call an "answer", but hey that's just stoopid tradition.

Forum List

Back