Should homosexuals procreate?

Everyone's biased. But facts are facts. And the fact is that of the dozens of gay and pedophiles I've worked with, 50 percent of pedophiles (some of them female) consider themselves GAY.

50 percent of pedophiles of gay...and yet, only 1-5 percent of the population gay. What does that tell you?

And the studies back it up.

They get around it with saying "Oh, these people here who are pedophiles and are claiming they're gay aren't really gay" despite the fact they say it.

Everyone's biased. But facts are facts. And the fact is that of the dozens of gay and pedophiles I've worked with, 50 percent of pedophiles (some of them female) consider themselves GAY.

50 percent of pedophiles of gay...and yet, only 1-5 percent of the population gay. What does that tell you?

And the studies back it up.

They get around it with saying "Oh, these people here who are pedophiles and are claiming they're gay aren't really gay" despite the fact they say it.

No ... if that were even a tiny bit true there would have been a new story about it, TV loves sensationalism and that would rake in the viewers.

No, the media are the ad men for the homosexual agenda. They bury it. That's why the only places you can find the STUDIES are right-wing sites.

No, the media are the ad men for the homosexual agenda. They bury it. That's why the only places you can find the STUDIES are right-wing sites.

Then the media would have STILL aired it to stop persecution. You still prove nothing but continue to spout garbage-like lies. :tongue:

Some people on here are members of NORML though.

Marijuana Law Reform - NORML

Wonder if there are gay members in that club?

Oddly, it would be about the same percentage of straight people. Drugs are a very 'neighborhood' centered concept, and some want to legalize, some don't care, and some don't want it at all. Seattle has a lot of pro-legalizers and a lot of people who just do drugs of any sort, but fewer clean people. So hard to find clean and sober friends ... I can't stand any of that, barely tolerate my own cigarettes.

for not trying to be insulting you sure seem insulting.
Look. I am not saying that you wouldn't be a good mother.

My posts concern the child not you.

I am just saying that any child raised in the abnormal envinorment of a homosexual household. Will suffer emotional scars and never be a fully functional human being.

Look. I am not saying that you wouldn't be a good mother.

My posts concern the child not you.

I am just saying that any child raised in the abnormal envinorment of a homosexual household. Will suffer emotional scars and never be a fully functional human being.

Shut the fuck up you disfunctional twat.:mad:

Forum List

Back