Should homosexuals procreate?

Well, I'm done talking to you. People like you will never change their mind. I pity you, and whoever comes in contact with you in real life.

Lucky me, I don't have to here, or in person.
Fine with me.

And some day when your daughter announces she's a queer. Maybe you'll remember this day and how you stuck up for the degenerate homos.

btw. that will mean NO grandkids for you!!

psssst....you don't tell them they're homo. And don't let them hang out overnight and things should be okay.

I'm not sure why I should bother telling you this but more children are molested by heterosexual pedophiles than homosexual pedophiles.

Fine with me.

And some day when your daughter announces she's a queer. Maybe you'll remember this day and how you stuck up for the degenerate homos.

What about the degenerate sunni man? I feel sorry for your kids, if you have any.

Fine with me.

What an utter jackass. I wouldn't talk about feeling sorry for someone ELSES kids..

Er..they're magicians, dear, and performers. It's a cute show. It's not evidence of anything except they're good performers.

You run from backing up your stupid claims. Shall we revisit the stupid comments you've made which were proven wrong?

No, there are too many. It would be tedious. Anyone's who is interested could just do a search of your name and pretty much pick a post.

For future edification:
Dictionary.com

Look up
"evidence"
"proof"
and while you're at it
"theory"
"scientific"

So, if you found out McCain and Palin did stand up at night ... you'd ignore them to? Because I know they have entertainment backgrounds. Your logic is just plain stupid, and yet you still live in the modern world where people like you are tolerated, too bad the rest of us aren't as bad as you think, you wouldn't have made it past your 12th year of life. But again, you continue to prove my points by not listening to other people. Until you do start listening to intelligent people you will continue to be a fool.

By the way, priests are the biggest con artists and magicians on the planet, and the oldest.

Fine with me.

I don't believe that I said anything wrong.

You do realize this is a debate forum?

You DO realize there isn't an ounce of "debate" in that post, and instead is nothing more than an asinine attempt at a personal attack against a person in reference to their child who's not even here?

I'm not sure why I should bother telling you this but more children are molested by heterosexual pedophiles than homosexual pedophiles.

I wasn't talking about molestation, I was talking about being exposed to the homosexual lifestyle, which one assumes is two people of the same sex sleeping in the same bed at night.

And there's no way to determine the hetero vs. homo quotient with regards to pedophiles. I've worked with them, and very, very closely...including composing individual life plans for them, compiling information about them for presentation to the courts, and interviewing them AND their therapists. It seems they claim about 50/50, but many of them deny being homosexual but then live closet gay lifestyles (besides being child molesters). At any rate, the RATE of pedophilia among the HOMOSEXUAL community is much, much higher than the rate of pedophilia among the hetero community.

I'm not making a political statement here. But that's the truth. If out of 100 child molesters 50 say they're gay....but only (and I don't know the real rate this part here is theoretical) 1 out of 10 people is gay, that's a HUGE increase of likelihood that a homosexual is also a pedophile.

NO parent want's their kid to grow up and become a nasty homo.

To have their son show them a turd. Then announce that he and his sodomite partner have made a mud baby, and this is your grandchild. :eek:

I wasn't talking about molestation, I was talking about being exposed to the homosexual lifestyle, which one assumes is two people of the same sex sleeping in the same bed at night.

And there's no way to determine the hetero vs. homo quotient with regards to pedophiles. I've worked with them, and very, very closely...including composing individual life plans for them, compiling information about them for presentation to the courts, and interviewing them AND their therapists. It seems they claim about 50/50, but many of them deny being homosexual but then live closet gay lifestyles (besides being child molesters). At any rate, the RATE of pedophilia among the HOMOSEXUAL community is much, much higher than the rate of pedophilia among the hetero community.

I'm not making a political statement here. But that's the truth. If out of 100 child molesters 50 say they're gay....but only (and I don't know the real rate this part here is theoretical) 1 out of 10 people is gay, that's a HUGE increase of likelihood that a homosexual is also a pedophile.

I'd like to see some reliable sources on that.

NO parent want's their kid to grow up and become a nasty homo.

To have their son show them a turd. Then announce that he and his sodomite partner have made a mud baby, and this is your grandchild. :eek:

Seriously, talk to a medical professional. You need help.
I bet your wife even thinks so.

Oh never mind. I can start.
Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'
"Child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

"Overwhelming evidence supports the belief that homosexuality is a sexual deviancy often accompanied by disorders that have dire consequences for our culture," wrote Steve Baldwin in, "Child Molestation and the Homosexual Movement," soon to be published by the Regent University Law Review.

Baldwin is the executive director of the Council for National Policy in Washington, D.C."

"A 1988 study detailed in Baldwin's report found that most pedophiles even consider themselves to be "gay." According to the study, "Archives of Sexual Behavior," some 86 percent of pedophiles described themselves as homosexual or bisexual. Also, the study found, the number of teenage male prostitutes who identify as homosexuals has risen from 10 percent to 60 percent in the past 15 years.

When asked what he thought about critics who attempt to debunk his research, Baldwin said the results speak for themselves.

"For them to say this theory is false is to call many of the homosexual movement's leaders liars," he said. "Most of my evidence comes right from the gay community."

Other experts have also found a distinct pattern between child sex abusers and the incidence of homosexuality.

"How long can psychologists be in denial about the significance of the dark side, and ignore what it implies about the homosexual condition? And there's a matter of even greater concern. How long will psychologists eagerly throw open the door to gay life for every sexually confused teenager?" writes Joseph Nicolosi, Ph.D, on behalf of NARTH – the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality – a group that says it exists to "provide psychological understanding of the cause, treatment and behavior patterns associated with homosexuality, within the boundaries of a civil public dialogue."

The North American Man-Boy Love Association, or NAMBLA, is "a group that openly promotes sex with minor boys and claims that boy-lovers respond to the needs of the boys they love," Baldwin said in his report."

Forum List

Back