Should homosexuals procreate?

It's not about you.

It's about the mental abuse a child would encounter being raised in a perverted homo household.

My mother was abusive, and she was straight and an xtian .... you are basing your judgements on VERY flawed logic and you lack any evidence to support your side of the argument. In actuality all evidence points to the exact opposite.

Said it many times before, posted evidence before, but I'll say it again, you always ignore evidence that contradicts your tiny little world anyway, so posting any evidence in response to you is like giving an illiterate person a pen and having them rewrite the constitution.

Liar. You've never posted any evidence, ever.

Penn and Teller isn't "evidence" honey.

Of course you are taking the word of some nutjob from wiki with a keyboard instead of watching them. Just proving my point again, you are getting good at proving me correct, thanks.

I agree, there are subtle differences. But there are also blatant similarities.

As for the op question, I don't know. I'm actually conflicted about it to tell you the truth. And since it really doesn't matter what I think, there's no real urgency to decide, but I still think it's an interesting question.

If you consider that the choice to have a child is a selfish one if a person wishes to be a parent, then it's not really much different if you are selfish for wanting to parent a girl instead of a boy or vice versa or preferring to have a baby without birth defects or even preferring not to have a homosexual child.

If they are homos. Then they are perverts and have no business raising or being around children.
My friend was raised by his lesbian mom and partner and he turned out to be one of the best men I know, takes care of his children, treats his girlfriend right, and is very normal!

My friend was raised by his lesbian mom and partner and he turned out to be one of the best men I know, takes care of his children, treats his girlfriend right, and is very normal!

Now don't confuse him with facts Luissa. I have gay friends that have had children and adopted children, and they are great parents and their kids are lovely.

People who make bigoted remarks are scared of something....just what I wonder.

Of course you are taking the word of some nutjob from wiki with a keyboard instead of watching them. Just proving my point again, you are getting good at proving me correct, thanks.

Er..they're magicians, dear, and performers. It's a cute show. It's not evidence of anything except they're good performers.

You run from backing up your stupid claims. Shall we revisit the stupid comments you've made which were proven wrong?

No, there are too many. It would be tedious. Anyone's who is interested could just do a search of your name and pretty much pick a post.

For future edification:
Dictionary.com

Look up
"evidence"
"proof"
and while you're at it
"theory"
"scientific"

What I am scared of is the influence that homos
can have on young children's minds.

I would NEVER let my children play with or be around other children who had sodomite parents.

Are you afraid they might catch something? What, an open mind and tolerance?

What I am scared of is the influence that homos
can have on young children's minds.

I would NEVER let my children play with or be around other children who had sodomite parents.

I would never let my children play around you!

You are one paranoid freak show!:scared1::scared1::scared1:

psssst....you don't tell them they're homo. And don't let them hang out overnight and things should be okay.

No, that they would think that homos were normal and the sick homo lifestyle was OK.

Well, I'm done talking to you. People like you will never change their mind. I pity you, and whoever comes in contact with you in real life.

Lucky me, I don't have to here, or in person.

Forum List

Back