Should homosexuals procreate?

Aaaahhh ... just fuck em all, abort 75% of ALL children. Maybe it will help the economy or at least make enough room for everyone.

I hate sex myself ... so what does that make me? I would like to raise kids, but since I don't like sex no one will ever marry me and therefore I could never adopt. I want to procreate, but just can't stand the act .... *tilt head*

:shock:

isn't that kinda like not liking to breath?

I guess I wasn't clear then. My question was a philosophical one about circumventing nature's intent, assuming one buys into the hypothetical intent predicated.

thanks for the clarification

Assuming that technology could eventually enable expecting parents to determine, in the womb, a genetic predisposition to homosexuality, how would you feel philosophically if they elected to circumvent nature's intent and had the fetus aborted for this reason alone?

I would find it as appalling as choosing to abort a fetus for being a girl/boy or for having brown eyes instead of blue or any number of other genetic factors that the child has no control over which do not prevent the child from living a healthy, happy life.

Assuming that technology could eventually enable expecting parents to determine, in the womb, a genetic predisposition to homosexuality, how would you feel philosophically if they elected to circumvent nature's intent and had the fetus aborted for this reason alone?
It would be immoral to abort a fetus simply because you didn't agree with its future sexual orientation.

thanks for the clarification

I would find it as appalling as choosing to abort a fetus for being a girl/boy or for having brown eyes instead of blue or any number of other genetic factors that the child has no control over which do not prevent the child from living a healthy, happy life.

However, 'prolifers' are also the ones trying to find a way to force the gender of the child through genetic manipulation, funny huh, sorry but I would rather be aborted than have them fucking with my DNA if I wasn't what they wanted.

Then when are you not appalled by the choice to abort?

Forum List

Back