Should homosexuals procreate?

how about 2 lesbians who want to raise a child? what does everyone think about that?
if your partner wanted you to carry a child would you do it?

On further review, I'd say no, it wouldn't be immoral.

So reasons of convenience in this case is not immoral, but reasons of convenience for say, not wanting to deal with a downs syndrome kid would be?

And you don't see any inconsistency here that could, possibly, just maybe, look a lot like...hypocrisy?

It must be awkward when it's Piccan Orgy Season.

Hence the need for mood-altering drugs, I guess.

So reasons of convenience in this case is not immoral, but reasons of convenience for say, not wanting to deal with a downs syndrome kid would be?

And you don't see any inconsistency here that could, possibly, just maybe, look a lot like...hypocrisy?
In my opinion they are two different situations. One is focused on the biological desire of the mother to wait until she is ready to give birth and one is focused on a reluctance to deal with an imperfect human being.

It's a subtle difference, and if that makes me a hypocrite, so be it.

Now, why don't you answer the question you posed at the beginning of this thread.

In my opinion they are two different situations. One is focused on the biological desire of the mother to wait until she is ready to give birth and one is focused on a reluctance to deal with an imperfect human being.

It's a subtle difference, and if that makes me a hypocrite, so be it.

Now, why don't you answer the question you posed at the beginning of this thread.

I agree, there are subtle differences. But there are also blatant similarities.

As for the op question, I don't know. I'm actually conflicted about it to tell you the truth. And since it really doesn't matter what I think, there's no real urgency to decide, but I still think it's an interesting question.

I agree, there are subtle differences. But there are also blatant similarities.

As for the op question, I don't know. I'm actually conflicted about it to tell you the truth. And since it really doesn't matter what I think, there's no real urgency to decide, but I still think it's an interesting question.
:eusa_whistle:

Me no trusty them wackos. :D

If they take care of bidness on their own at least, then perhaps special dispensation is in order.

You must remember, sex drive is hormonal, many of us who don't like sex just have lower hormone levels, so it's not really being wackos, just different.

i cant agree with that at all. i think i would be a great mother.

There are many lesbian couples who have children who are better than most straight couples. Penn and Teller have a good episode on that if anyone wants to see the lesbian couple with a kid who does great in school and is always happy and the 'swinging' couple who have very well adjusted kids, and ... well you get the idea. 'Sexual deviants' seem to raise children better .... :tongue:

Any child raised in a perverted homosexual household. Would be a very confused child and would be teased by the other children. Also, their moral and social values would be disfunctional to say the least.

Okaaaaayyyyy .... So then both Obama AND McCain are normal?

Let's turn it up a bit, how about all those priests proven to have molested children, they were raised by straight parents. Then there's the Green River Killer, oh yeah, straight parents and very straight himself. The list of kids raised in straight families who have been extremely evil goes on and on, but not one reference of someone raised by a gay couple or lesbian couple that have done anything that would get them national attention for the crime. So who raises more dysfunctional children? Actions speak louder than words.

There are many lesbian couples who have children who are better than most straight couples. Penn and Teller have a good episode on that if anyone wants to see the lesbian couple with a kid who does great in school and is always happy and the 'swinging' couple who have very well adjusted kids, and ... well you get the idea. 'Sexual deviants' seem to raise children better .... :tongue:

I keep telling you...Penn and Teller are not worthy of your worship.

Oh, wait...they're "Magicians". It's that whole magic thing.

I still think you may be getting them confused with the horned one.......

I keep telling you...Penn and Teller are not worthy of your worship.

Oh, wait...they're "Magicians". It's that whole magic thing.

I still think you may be getting them confused with the horned one.......

You worship a horned god? No wonder you are confused so easily, all pagans know, things with horns get tangled in webs.

Any child raised in a perverted homosexual household. Would be a very confused child and would be teased by the other children. Also, their moral and social values would be disfunctional to say the least.

that sounds rather offensive. kids get teased for alot of reasons. i think my moral values are just fine.

that sounds rather offensive. kids get teased for alot of reasons. i think my moral values are just fine.

Oddly, that's the same argument someone used for the barbaric circumcisions. The one you were replying to, still haven't figured out how to get quote in a quote myself.

Forum List

Back