Should guys be forced to date fat chicks?

why do black men feel black women are inferior and don't want to date them?

Some mean
You'd have to ask a Black guy that feels like that to be sure. Personally there is nothing on earth or in heaven more beautiful than Black women.

I agree that there are some very attractive black women out there.

The light skinned ones anyway

Nothing better than chocolate. The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. The best thing about being Black is you have every conceivable skin tone to choose from all in your own race.

tumblr_m745t8lEds1qd09eyo1_500.jpg

tumblr_my3nbptswL1qlv2xio1_500.jpg

Well, I think that both of those women are really gorgeous. However, let's not forget that they are airbrushed and edited. :D Professional photos ALWAYS are, and are not a real representation of what a person truly looks like.

Remember in high school when some kids would get their zits zapped out of their yearbook photos? Same thing on a much larger scale. They do that to your whole body, so that no cellulite or imperfections are visible.

I'm not saying that is the case with the ladies above. Obviously they are beautiful women, but just something to keep in mind.
I would agree but there are plenty of Black women that look like both of those women just walking around on a day to day basis. There is not too much to air brush on Black women because Black guys like women with some substance to them.

No, when you're fat you are going to have a lot of skin imperfections, stretch marks, cellulite, blubber. That's just how it is.

you hurt my feelings?....i think some REAL black guys hurt yours.....and hey dumbass as far as your supposed wealth?.....no one ever told you?.....you can be anything on a message board....you can even be a guy who spends all day sitting on his fat ass trying to be the no. 1 poster,while "claiming" to own 3 businesses and is very wealthy.....
Its pretty evident you are raw with emotion and sensitive. No one was tallking about my economics until you just brought it up. The fact that you have brought it up is a clear indicator of your hurt feelings. The fact you feel as if me being the number 1 poster is a sign of trying is also amusing. I was not aware of it until you told me. Are your feeling hurt over that too? I'll gladly start posting less so you can get the title.
sure you were not aware of how many posts you have.....get a life....you should be embarrassed for having that many in a month .....and far as your so called wealth?....you brought it up so many times in that one thread it was getting ridiculous ....like i said dipshit....you can be anything you want on a message board......
Why does it bother you I post more than you do? Exactly why should I be embarrassed? We were talking about wealth in that thread so thats why I brought it up. Why are you threatened over that? You should be embarrassed your butt hurt is on display and it bothered you so much you brought it to this thread. Let it go son. My wealth does nothing to take away from you. If you are broke then blame that on your lack of effort and stop whining about my success.
oh geezus.....you got to be king of the Bullshitters....here is your diploma....

You avoided my question. Why does it bother you I post more than you and why should I be embarrassed? Also why are you so worried about how much income I make? You arent going to be getting any of it.
it doesnt bother me.....im just pointing out that a guy who spends this much time here .....doesnt run 3 businesses....if you did you would not be here like you are.....do you think no one here knows people that own businesses?......those guys are out running them,not sitting on their ass at their computer telling everybody how rich they are ....i never had a problem with you until you started shoveling the shit.....you should have left it at ...i do ok and own my own business.....like most honest people here have done.....

Its pretty evident you are raw with emotion and sensitive. No one was tallking about my economics until you just brought it up. The fact that you have brought it up is a clear indicator of your hurt feelings. The fact you feel as if me being the number 1 poster is a sign of trying is also amusing. I was not aware of it until you told me. Are your feeling hurt over that too? I'll gladly start posting less so you can get the title.
sure you were not aware of how many posts you have.....get a life....you should be embarrassed for having that many in a month .....and far as your so called wealth?....you brought it up so many times in that one thread it was getting ridiculous ....like i said dipshit....you can be anything you want on a message board......
Why does it bother you I post more than you do? Exactly why should I be embarrassed? We were talking about wealth in that thread so thats why I brought it up. Why are you threatened over that? You should be embarrassed your butt hurt is on display and it bothered you so much you brought it to this thread. Let it go son. My wealth does nothing to take away from you. If you are broke then blame that on your lack of effort and stop whining about my success.
oh geezus.....you got to be king of the Bullshitters....here is your diploma....

You avoided my question. Why does it bother you I post more than you and why should I be embarrassed? Also why are you so worried about how much income I make? You arent going to be getting any of it.
it doesnt bother me.....im just pointing out that a guy who spends this much time here .....doesnt run 3 businesses....if you did you would not be here like you are.....do you think no one here knows people that own businesses?......those guys are out running them,not sitting on their ass at their computer telling everybody how rich they are ....i never had a problem with you until you started shoveling the shit.....you should have left it at ...i do ok and own my own business.....like most honest people here have done.....
It does bother you. You just admitted you never had a problem but now you do. Evidently you dont know what you are talking about because I run 3 businesses and still post on here enough to get you upset and looking for reasons why thats not possible. Guys that are out running around dont run their businesses. Their businesses run them. I'm smarter than those guys. I have lots of passive and residual income and can do what I want to. Since my wife likes to work part time and my children are in school I stay at home, make a couple of calls per day and still make more in a month than most people make in a year. You dont tell me what I post. I do. Sorry that my ability to do what I wish makes you feel impotent but you are the one that brought it up.

Last edited:
You'd have to ask a Black guy that feels like that to be sure. Personally there is nothing on earth or in heaven more beautiful than Black women.

Nothing better than chocolate. The blacker the berry the sweeter the juice. The best thing about being Black is you have every conceivable skin tone to choose from all in your own race.

Well, I think that both of those women are really gorgeous. However, let's not forget that they are airbrushed and edited. :D Professional photos ALWAYS are, and are not a real representation of what a person truly looks like.

Remember in high school when some kids would get their zits zapped out of their yearbook photos? Same thing on a much larger scale. They do that to your whole body, so that no cellulite or imperfections are visible.

I'm not saying that is the case with the ladies above. Obviously they are beautiful women, but just something to keep in mind.
I would agree but there are plenty of Black women that look like both of those women just walking around on a day to day basis. There is not too much to air brush on Black women because Black guys like women with some substance to them.

No, when you're fat you are going to have a lot of skin imperfections, stretch marks, cellulite, blubber. That's just how it is.
I'm not talking about fat women. I'm talking about normal healthy Black women. There are plenty of them walking around with flawless skin. Thats why Black women on average look younger than their age. There is a saying that Black dont crack. Its definitely true.

I'm not talking about fat women. I'm talking about normal healthy Black women. There are plenty of them walking around with flawless skin. Thats why Black women on average look younger than their age. There is a saying that Black dont crack. Its definitely true.

You guys seem to be missing the point.

It does bother you. You just admitted you never had a problem but now you do. Evidently you dont know what you are talking about because I run 3 businesses and still post on here enough to get you upset and looking for reasons why thats not possible. Guys that are out running around dont run their businesses. Their businesses run them. I'm smarter than those guys. I have lots of passive and residual income and can do what I want to. Since my wife likes to work part time and my children are in school I stay at home, make a couple of calls per day and still make more in a month than most people make in a year. You dont tell me what I post. I do. Sorry that my ability to do what I wish makes you feel impotent but you are the one that brought it up.
your not going to start ballin are ya?....

But the thread is about fat women. :D

Not exactly.

You guys seem to be missing the point.

We got a little side tracked. :) But no, I don't think anyone should be forced to date anyone if that's your question.

There is noway Asclepias owns and runs three businesses LOL. I own part of a business, but don't manage it at all. If I did, I'd never post here.

Not exactly.

Well, it isn't about average-sized black women!

Out of control already.

The thread is about the premise behind public accommodations mandates in "civil rights" laws.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy. Laws prohibiting discrimination pertain to government, not private individuals or organizations that are at liberty to discriminate, government can't compel classes of persons to associate. Public accommodations laws pertain to regulatory policy as authorized by the Commerce Clause, ensuring the integrity of the local market and all other interrelated markets; businesses may not discriminate against potential patrons because of race, religion, or sexual orientation because it would be disruptive to the markets.

Consequently the OP's premise is ridiculous and inane, exhibiting his ignorance of the law and sound, appropriate public policy.

This fails as a false comparison fallacy. Laws prohibiting discrimination pertain to government, not private individuals or organizations that are at liberty to discriminate, government can't compel classes of persons to associate.

Not all them - to wit,

Public accommodations laws pertain to regulatory policy as authorized by the Commerce Clause, ensuring the integrity of the local market and all other interrelated markets; businesses may not discriminate against potential patrons because of race, religion, or sexual orientation because it would be disruptive to the markets.

Consequently the OP's premise is ridiculous and inane, exhibiting his ignorance of the law and sound, appropriate public policy.

No, it's not, Clayton. All of the same arguments are there. The idea that the Commerce Clause empowers government to override our economic decisions in the name of social engineering is what's ridiculous and inane. PA laws don't have a thing to do with regulating the 'economy'. They're social engineering projects aimed at curtailing unpopular biases. The Commerce Clause is being abused as a vehicle of convenience for an unrelated agenda.

Last edited:

Out of control already.
just take a deep breath......

Forum List

Back