Should guys be forced to date fat chicks?

Most Soldiers that return from Iraq talk about zero Opium when they got there yet Opium fields that they had to guard after they left. I've never read the Koran. Every religion has 1 golden rule. Treat others how you want to be treated.

True - but extremists are commonly more about profit than prophets.

And forced to date ugly chicks (without getting drunk)?

Well, no. That would qualify as "cruel and unusual". The state should supply the liquor.

But I'm a Muslim, so I don't drink the stuff.
Dark glasses?
Is there anything in the Koran about smoking the stuff?

Yep, any mind altering shit is a naughty no no.

That's awesome. I thought I was the only person posting on USMB that didn't watch TV!

That's awesome. I thought I was the only person posting on USMB that didn't watch TV!

I never get the chance, or mine would be on Discovery and animal planet all day long.
Spongebob can so smoke a fatty, I like educational TV.

There is a popular term floating around called "body shaming". That basically says that no one can have an opinion or thought about someone else that they see with their eyes because doing so is "wrong" and "judgemental"

Go fuck yourself.

This is the biggest womens logic trip I've ever heard (and I've heard a lot). So while men and women arent supposed to issue any opinion on anyone no one complains when that opinion is positive. Like HOW DARE YOU JUDGE ME!?!?! Nope what they want is everyone to "like" everything and if you dont DONT Express it or you're a bad person. Unless you are a female then its ok

Its goes like this:

body-shaming-101.jpg

You'll never see this:

1404275447430.jpg-620x349.jpg

and not only will you never see this as an advertisement just TRY to tell someone that women shouldnt be attracted to the fit guy because thats wrong. LOL...you will see how full of shit this "body shaming" shit is

Discrimination is bad, mkay?
No. You cant force people to not discriminate in their personal choices. Dating is not a right that you are denying overweight women. That being said your fat may be my thick. I cant understand the infatuation with super models that look like 12 year old boys with breast implants.

Fat chicks are a great date!!! You can leave them alone at the table while you go to the bathroom and nobody will be talking to them when you get back. Also, don't forget - "Heat in the winter and shade in the summer"!

No. You cant force people to not discriminate in their personal choices. Dating is not a right that you are denying overweight women.

If one's personal choice harms others, doesn't the government have a responsibility to intervene? Don't fat girls have a right to not be lonely?

No. You cant force people to not discriminate in their personal choices. Dating is not a right that you are denying overweight women.

If one's personal choice harms others, doesn't the government have a responsibility to intervene? Don't fat girls have a right to not be lonely?
No one has the right to not be lonely.

Companionship is vital to a healthy human psyche. Just like food, housing, education, healthcare, etc - dating should be considered a basic human right. Guys have no right to deprive fat girls of the attention they deserve.

Well if you're going to call for government intervention, then wouldn't the intelligent thing for them to do be to impose mandatory diets and work outs for the heifers so they can trim down and be healthy?

Forum List

Back