Zone1 Should Google be forced to reveal it's search engine algorithms and change it if bias is found?

I don't want to force my "wants" on others. And I don't want the Ministry of Truth deciding what is misinformation and what is state authorized "truth".
You don’t want labels on cigarettes or booze either eh.

It's likened to war's... One side attacks, and the other side defends... The Republicans are the defender's of the Republic and it's democracy, while the Democrat's using fake narratives and lies attack, attack, attack.
Tha bullshit hilarious bagel9

Who has been pushing a 2020 election lie to get to a fascist J6?

Tha bullshit hilarious bagel9

Who has been pushing a 2020 election lie to get to a fascist J6?
In 2024 it's going to be found out in epic form if not before.. Stay tuned..

The courts doing to Trump what they have been doing to Trump lately, is literal proof that the courts are possibly rigged against any proof being honored in Democrat controlled American courts, and this ever since Biden was run for president by the Democrats who were in an all or nothing mode, just like it constantly is still in when yelling from the mountain tops "we must win" everyday.... They are undoubtedly on board with the narratives the Democrat partisans have been engaged in since 2016.

We'll see how it all turns out.

In 2024 it's going to be found out in epic form if not before.. Stay tuned..

The courts doing to Trump what they have been doing to Trump lately, is literal proof that the courts are possibly rigged against any proof being honored in Democrat controlled American courts, and this ever since Biden was run for president by the Democrats who were in an all or nothing mode, just like it constantly is still in when yelling from the mountain tops "we must win" everyday.... They are undoubtedly on board with the narratives the Democrat partisans have been engaged in since 2016.

We'll see how it all turns out.
Yeah yeah yeah, everything is rigged and your the victims.

Pathetic loser bagel9

They are a private entity not tied to the Govt in any way.

They are allowed to be as biased as they wish.

Don't like it, create your own.
Agreed.

There are other options.

I don't use Google browser or Google Search...I use Brave...and strangely...those sites that demand you agree to their cookie policy on Googles browser? They don't even ask me.

So use Brave, or Freespoke.

And use Rumble instead of YouTube.

Use Archived or Cashed links to CNN and WaPo and NY Times and ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS AND BBC...so they don't get to claim the web traffic.

That is how you avoid the Google Algorithm...then you tell all your friends.

One of the most powerful weapons in the control of information is the Google search engine algorithm (SEO). For example enter any search string related to Trump and it is a guarantee the first two pages of search hits will be negative. That is an extremely powerful and subtle way to influence minds and that is exactly what the Ultra Liberal Google company is doing. IMHO there should be a highly visible and televised Congressional hearing on Google's SEO to determine how and why they bias string searches the way they do.

Secondly, they should be forced to remove the political bias from their SEO and if there is no change to the stacking of search string hits, they should be heavily penalized. Google's abuse of their considerable power in control of information flies in the face of our fundamental concept of a "Free and Independent Press".
** Someone already sued Google. But I really don't understand why a lot of people still used Google. It seems to me Google kept lying to users. Also,it has been tracking people across the globe. No privacy at all. Well, users should blame themselves?**

Google.jpg

Here is a list of search engines that prioritize user privacy and do not track your activities:

1. DuckDuckGo: DuckDuckGo is a popular private search engine that doesn't build user profiles or track your searches or clicks.

2. Startpage: Startpage is another private search engine that provides anonymous Google search results without tracking your activities.

3. Qwant: Qwant is a European search engine that respects user privacy and does not track or profile its users.

4. Searx: Searx is an open-source metasearch engine that aggregates results from various search engines without storing any personal information.

5. Swisscows: Swisscows is a privacy-focused search engine that does not track users or store personal data. It also uses a family-friendly filter to block explicit content.

6. Mojeek: Mojeek is an independent search engine that prioritizes user privacy and does not track or store personal information.

7. Disconnect Search: Disconnect Search is a privacy-oriented search engine that routes your searches through their servers, ensuring your queries remain private.

8. Gibiru: Gibiru is a private search engine that doesn't track users or store personal information. It also offers an uncensored search option.

9. Oscobo: Oscobo is a UK-based search engine that doesn't track users or store personal data. It aims to provide private and unbiased search results.

10. MetaGer: MetaGer is a German metasearch engine that doesn't store any personal data and delivers search results from multiple sources.

Remember, while these search engines prioritize user privacy, it's important to review their privacy policies and terms of service to understand how they handle your data.

Source :

Agreed.

There are other options.

I don't use Google browser or Google Search...I use Brave...and strangely...those sites that demand you agree to their cookie policy on Googles browser? They don't even ask me.

So use Brave, or Freespoke.

And use Rumble instead of YouTube.

Use Archived or Cashed links to CNN and WaPo and NY Times and ABC, NBC, CBS, PBS AND BBC...so they don't get to claim the web traffic.

That is how you avoid the Google Algorithm...then you tell all your friends.

way too much work. why would I care if those sites get to claim me as web traffic, since I am.

** Someone already sued Google. But I really don't understand why a lot of people still used Google. It seems to me Google kept lying to users. Also,it has been tracking people across the globe. No privacy at all. Well, users should blame themselves?**

View attachment 877789

Here is a list of search engines that prioritize user privacy and do not track your activities:

1. DuckDuckGo: DuckDuckGo is a popular private search engine that doesn't build user profiles or track your searches or clicks.

2. Startpage: Startpage is another private search engine that provides anonymous Google search results without tracking your activities.

3. Qwant: Qwant is a European search engine that respects user privacy and does not track or profile its users.

4. Searx: Searx is an open-source metasearch engine that aggregates results from various search engines without storing any personal information.

5. Swisscows: Swisscows is a privacy-focused search engine that does not track users or store personal data. It also uses a family-friendly filter to block explicit content.

6. Mojeek: Mojeek is an independent search engine that prioritizes user privacy and does not track or store personal information.

7. Disconnect Search: Disconnect Search is a privacy-oriented search engine that routes your searches through their servers, ensuring your queries remain private.

8. Gibiru: Gibiru is a private search engine that doesn't track users or store personal information. It also offers an uncensored search option.

9. Oscobo: Oscobo is a UK-based search engine that doesn't track users or store personal data. It aims to provide private and unbiased search results.

10. MetaGer: MetaGer is a German metasearch engine that doesn't store any personal data and delivers search results from multiple sources.

Remember, while these search engines prioritize user privacy, it's important to review their privacy policies and terms of service to understand how they handle your data.

Source :

I use searx.org when I can't find the info I'm looking for using Brave.

You can skip DuckDuckGo. If they can be pressured to censor one topic...there is no reason to believe they haven't been pressured to censor others...

One of the most powerful weapons in the control of information is the Google search engine algorithm (SEO). For example enter any search string related to Trump and it is a guarantee the first two pages of search hits will be negative. That is an extremely powerful and subtle way to influence minds and that is exactly what the Ultra Liberal Google company is doing. IMHO there should be a highly visible and televised Congressional hearing on Google's SEO to determine how and why they bias string searches the way they do.

Secondly, they should be forced to remove the political bias from their SEO and if there is no change to the stacking of search string hits, they should be heavily penalized. Google's abuse of their considerable power in control of information flies in the face of our fundamental concept of a "Free and Independent Press".
(SEO) = Search engine optimization

So you think the govt should force a private corporation to give up their most valuable asset for, reasons? Should Musk give up Twatter's algorithms for the same? His EV tech? SpaceX's tech? Should Bezos cough up his Amazon algorithms?

Might as well wish for a unicorn while you're at it.

What else would you like the government to help you strong arm?

You mean which side wants to keep control of social media ? That be your side who has enjoyed the power of it in an abusive way.
Well, people with liberal ideas basically invented social media. Conservatives are about a 100 years late to the game.

(SEO) = Search engine optimization

So you think the govt should force a private corporation to give up their most valuable asset for, reasons? Should Musk give up Twatter's algorithms for the same? His EV tech? SpaceX's tech? Should Bezos cough up his Amazon algorithms?

Might as well wish for a unicorn while you're at it.

What else would you like the government to help you strong arm?
The Left bias in their search engine is blatant and obvious. You pretend you don't understand how significant control of information is because the bias favors "Your team".

The Left bias in their search engine is blatant and obvious. You pretend you don't understand how significant control of information is because the bias favors "Your team".
You're a partisan idiot, and I have zero sympathy for simps that have merely a glancing idea about this subject, yet speak as if some sort of an expert. What other private industries would you have the government strong arm to aid 'Your team'?

Forum List

Back