Should gangbangers have civil liberties too?

Drugs aren't the only problem. In case you haven't noticed, a large percentage of all identity theft is usually drug users trying to pay for their habit. Of all the cases I worked on identity theft, the suspect(s) were always meth freaks. If you make the drugs legal, they still have to come up with a way to pay for them. Since tweakers aren't good employees (even McDonald's doesn't want them) they have to get their money for dope from theft.

The fact is that drugs are lumped, and very unrightly so actually does injustice, inebriants will always be around somewhere, but some types should be totally eliminated..............I never met a "meth" user that wasn't psychotic and actually the term is so far detached from what meth originally actually was when it was pharmacutical in the 60s which was then merely amphedamine,but twisted by ignorance to generic classification terms used by people who have no idea what they are talking about. classifying meth as a substace used that is made today with everything from cough medicine to lithium batteries...................by ignorance endangers everyone!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

And those people go away if its legal.

No, actually its much less true since now drugs are legal and would be significantly cheaper.

Its amusing to me that you cite problems that come about from drugs being illegal to keep them illegal.

So, if it becomes legal Manny the dope dealer is going to quietly fold up his tent and go home? Don't think so, he'll go legit. Problem is, he's still the same thug that he was before, he's just not having to hide as much. So, someone crosses him, he'll use the same methods as before to correct the problem (kill them) we just won't be able to arrest him for dealing as well.

The fact is that drugs are lumped, and very unrightly so actually does injustice, inebriants will always be around somewhere, but some types should be totally eliminated..............I never met a "meth" user that wasn't psychotic and actually the term is so far detached from what meth originally actually was when it was pharmacutical in the 60s which was then merely amphedamine,but twisted by ignorance to generic classification terms used by people who have no idea what they are talking about. classifying meth as a substace used that is made today with everything from cough medicine to lithium batteries...................by ignorance endangers everyone!!!!!:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

Please translate this into a language I can understand.......

So, if it becomes legal Manny the dope dealer is going to quietly fold up his tent and go home? Don't think so, he'll go legit. Problem is, he's still the same thug that he was before, he's just not having to hide as much. So, someone crosses him, he'll use the same methods as before to correct the problem (kill them) we just won't be able to arrest him for dealing as well.

I think THESE DRUGS better get looked at for elimination................:rolleyes:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/147.html

It's not just the big evil corporations that drug kids, it's the parents and teachers who don't want to deal with hyperactive kids. Some kids are a little active and like to ask questions, especially about stupid shit that teachers try to pass off as truth. Instead of trying to foster discussion, teachers drug them into submission.

It's not just the big evil corporations that drug kids, it's the parents and teachers who don't want to deal with hyperactive kids. Some kids are a little active and like to ask questions, especially about stupid shit that teachers try to pass off as truth. Instead of trying to foster discussion, teachers drug them into submission.

It is a complete psychosis that is being created through misinformation, and driven by propaganda gubmentally, corporately, and medically. Keeping people ignorant and in fear.:rolleyes: :eusa_think:

While I agree with this, I feel like I should stick up for the teachers. Teacher's have their hands tied. They can't force a kid to get put on drugs. While I will admit that there are teachers out there who don't want to deal, the majority of them do as much as they can until it's evident that nothing else is helping.
The problem, is we now have a society of parents that believe that their kids can "do no wrong" and fail to discipline their kids. They give their kid everything they want, and when Teachers try to discipline them for disrupting class (or something small) they get out of control.
We also have a society of parents who don't want to do anything about their children's education, they simply drop their kids off for "Baby-sitting" and go do their thing and dont' think twice about asking their kid how their doing in school, and what they could do to help them.
You didn't have this problem with hyperactive kids in the past. Because the teacher's were allowed to be more strict at school. Teachers today are so afraid to even look at a kid the wrong way (cause they'll end up on foxnews).

While I will agree that their are most definately teacher's oiut there who would love to "drug the kids into submission" the vast majority don't. It's a greater issue than just Teachers not wanting to deal with kids. Teacher's have students the majority of the day, (which means...that what goes on at school "should" assimilate into the students' lives). Unfortunately, family is a little bit more important to kids than school, so when they're not getting what they need at home, school won't help. They see their parents a few hours a day (in ratio to being at school), but those few hours over-power what goes on at school...so whatever they see, hear, do at home, it show up at school on way or the other.

All kids are naturally active or should be, but hyperactivity is most often caused by what we eat and food allergies and allergic reactions to the crap additives allowed by the FDA that are poisoning EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

So you are going to actually argue that hard drugs that addict do not lead to robbery and murder? I suggest you take that claim up with the US Justice Department.

And you make a good point, alcohol does not see that kind of crime usually.

YET alcohol is a drug. Why doesn't it see the same elements to other illegal drugs? Because it is legal. Again, consider prohibition.

and, yes, I am going to ague that hard drugs don't lead to robbery and murder. I don't recall the coked out 80s being a time rampant with wealthy people packing their noses and then going out to kill. Also, YOUR opinion of what is "hard" means little since, I almost guarentee, your medicine cabinet has more potent shit than what most can find on the street.

ill concede a small list of specific drugs; crack, meth and heroin. Hell, i'll even toss in coke to that list. But psychadelics and extacy are not the big evil you make them out to be.

So, by this logic you have to leave our guns alone then..............

I defend gun rights all the time. And I believe that particular drugs should be legal. Did you have any other points to make?

Actually we see "beer runs" all the time.

We just had a guy die just last month , the day before his birthday, because he went out on a beer run and cops cornered him and he pulled a gun out and got shot before he could shoot them.

are you smoking fucking crack?

were people slinging copper because of BEER POSSESSION or some other variable?

post a link.

And we had another guy south of us kill a person when he fled in his car and smashed into their car. He was fleeing from a beer run.

post a link. Unless you live in a dry county your non sequiter just doesn't make sense.

you goddamn right he'll go legit. JUST LIKE THE BUDWEISER FAMILY.

same thug, eh? clearly, everyone who sells drugs is a thug.

:rolleyes:

and no, stupid, if his wares are legal then he uses the same police option that everyone else uses. You know, LIKE EVERY BREWERY in the fucking nation.

Fact: Prohibition KILLED Missouri's wine country. A decade from which the state industry is still climbing out of. Vinyards aren't crackhouses either even if, at one time, their respective intoxicants were similarly illegal.

Funny how your line of thinking changes when it's

Guns don't kill people, people kill people.

Then it's all about banning guns because they're bad. :cuckoo:

You have no idea what I think. I could easily say that is your attitude toward drugs from reading your comments on this thread.

I have no desire to see the second amendment overthrown. I also have no desire to see the continued idiocy of making addicts into criminals.

What say you?

Forum List

Back