Should Gabrielle Giffords Resign?

The tragedy that brough about her current situation truly sucks. But let's look at reality. She isn't in a position to represent her district currently. The people of her district aren't getting a say at all in the House. Should she resign to allow her district a chance to be represented?

Should Michelle Bachmann resign? Seriously, they have been in their perspective offices as much. One was shot in the face and one is a media whore "running" for the presidency knowing full damn well she cant win because of her crazy past.

Who is more honorable?

Then big 0 should not have run and resigned as well. B/c he had no chance and as little time in as Bachmann.

The tragedy that brough about her current situation truly sucks. But let's look at reality. She isn't in a position to represent her district currently. The people of her district aren't getting a say at all in the House. Should she resign to allow her district a chance to be represented?

Should Michelle Bachmann resign? Seriously, they have been in their perspective offices as much. One was shot in the face and one is a media whore "running" for the presidency knowing full damn well she cant win because of her crazy past.

Who is more honorable?

So, how'd you feel about Obama spending just about his entire senate career campaigning for president? :lol: I bet that was just fine with you, wasn't it??? :eusa_shhh:

Since Eric Cantor walked out of budget negotiations, and cannot do the job that his constituents sent him to Washington to do, should he resign?

He did exactly what his people sent him there to do. He doesn't support fucking people over and increasing spending and neither do the people that sent him.

While, I would never vote for Boehner's wshiney assed attack dog, he represents me, and I expect him to go to Washington and do what my tax dollars pay him to do. Negotiate.

He's doing what the majority wants, not what you want.

sucks, donought ? :lol:

If she's not going to be able to do her job, then yes she should resign. It would be the ethical thing to do, the people in her district should be represented. But if there's a reasonable chance she can resume working, then no resignation. It shouldn't be political, or personal.

I agree.

If Giffords is secure in her ability to do the job then she should stay. Ain't no ifs, ands or buts about it in my book.

If she feels she can't do the job then she needs to resign and thats up to her and her constituants.

Nuff said.

Who is more honorable?

Then big 0 should not have run and resigned as well. B/c he had no chance and as little time in as Bachmann.

Didnt he win or something? My point is, if there is no one asking for her to resign, why would this question even come about...

Oh and how many days has Bachmann spent in office doing her damn job since 2008? Seriously?

Isn't this sort of what the right wanted all along?

Asshole!

Not a PC question but i understand why some would ask it. If she can't do the job with any kind of real mental competence,her resignation should be considered. So that has to be determined first before i can recommend her resignation. So far i'm not hearing anything on that so i just don't know. If she is mentally competent,i see no reason for her to resign though. This stuff is probably TBD.

So despite the fact that she can't currently cast any votes for her constituents, it looks like a majority seem to think she should hold her job.

I'm surprised. She represents a Democrat district. I would have thought the Dems would want a candidate who could actually support their issues.

Of course, there is a possibility that a Republican could pick up a seat. I suppose if you want to avoid risking a loss there, youd want her to keep her seat. But I dont really see how her holding the seat moves your agenda either way.

Personally, I think the people should have the opportunity to be represented. No matter what party represents them. It's not an issue of Republican/Democrat it's an issue of people being represented. And she can't do that right now.

Not a PC question but i understand why some would ask it. If she can't do the job with any kind of real mental competence,her resignation should be considered. So that has to be determined first before i can recommend her resignation. So far i'm not hearing anything on that so i just don't know. If she is mentally competent,i see no reason for her to resign though. This stuff is probably TBD.

and yet, no one is asking bachmann to reseign. She has not done her job for at least 4 years now. Interesting.:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back