Should forum posters who sympathize with islamic terrorists be on the watch list?

I mean, really. Should they? I have often wondered how they fit into the puzzle, apologizing constantly for American and sticking up for islamists who murder Americans. I ask the question without knowing whether they are already there or not.

I know of two posters on a Muslim forum I believe are dangerous people and probably are being watched by the UK government. But, in general, no.

How about the posters that support US government drone murders of Americans abroad; shoulf they be watched?

There are certainly a couple of posters here who have posted some disturbing things.

Katz suggested the other day that the US "deserved" to be attacked by North Korea - I thought that was something authorities might find interesting.

I'm a mod on a music board. We've got 3 different IP's from the DOD. If they're watching groupies, you can bet they're watching a political messageboard.

I mean, really. Should they? I have often wondered how they fit into the puzzle, apologizing constantly for American and sticking up for islamists who murder Americans. I ask the question without knowing whether they are already there or not.

I know of two posters on a Muslim forum I believe are dangerous people and probably are being watched by the UK government. But, in general, no.

How about the posters that support US government drone murders of Americans abroad; shoulf they be watched?

The FBI is probably watching them too if they are online. They keep files the size of telephone books on some folks. If you witness illegal activity then by all means turn them in. But don't turn someone in because they "seem radical". If you have a feeling in your gut that they are truly dangerous that is one sign you may be onto one. Again, if you feel very strongly that the person is dangerous, could harm others, then contact the fbi at fbi.gov and fill out a report on their tips line. That is what I'd do. - Jeremiah

There are certainly a couple of posters here who have posted some disturbing things.

Katz suggested the other day that the US "deserved" to be attacked by North Korea - I thought that was something authorities might find interesting.

There are some real sickos here, and I'm often disgusted by the blatant anti-American posts from the rw's. For example, the op. But, do we really need are more McCarthy-ites like Ted Cruz?

You liberals are certifiable, Saigon. Seriously. That is not something they would find interesting. That is something they would find annoying because you would be wasting their time! I've never seen a political party more eaten up by hatred of others than your party. You people seem obsessed with personal attacks and accusations. As if that were a form of debate. It isn't. Grow up. - Jeri

There are some real sickos here, and I'm often disgusted by the blatant anti-American posts from the rw's. For example, the op. But, do we really need are more McCarthy-ites like Ted Cruz?

Am I on the same message board? I have read through the US MESSAGE BOARD and find it is a nice blend of people. From both sides of the aisle. There isn't anyone here I would consider a real sicko, Leddly. I've met real sickos and on this board you don't appear to have any. I have noticed that the liberals are in a neverending attack mode that is only making them look worse by the day. Do you people have any idea how ridiculous you sound attacking others over their choice of political party? Since when did your party become the thought police / patrol over others? Your attempts to stifle debate, derail discussions, muddy the reputations of news media persons you disagree with...... is all rather juvenile. Don't you think?

A perfectly valid opinion when you consider the number of posters here who claim NK deserves to be attacked by America.

NK attacking America would be their second attack on a foreign country. A few less than America.

'

Should forum posters who sympathize with police terrorists and American military terrorism be put on a world-wide watch list ?

Absolutely.

Should forum posters who sympathize with islamic terrorists be on the watch list?

I wonder who gets to decide this? I mean, Joe McCarthy is dead and Ted Cruz et al don't post here.

And, who watches the watchers?

And, most important to me === What about the Constitution?

I've never seen a political party more eaten up by hatred of others than your party.

What party?

What are you talking about?

Some think everybody must have a "party" because in their mind everybody must have a label. Like we're all monolithic follower-types just because they are.

It's a part of that grand inability to think outside the simplistic box.

What I notice here is a wide difference between people claiming to be right versus those claiming to be left

It appears to me that right-identifying people have far less empathic understanding than lefties.

So when, as one example, a Lefty says something like

"The reason the terrorists attacked WTC on 911 was because they saw that structure as being the capital of the West."

The leftie is trying to put themselves in the mindspace of the terrorist to understand who they are what motives them, etc.

But to those lacking empathic abilites, the ONLY WAY a person can think LIKE a terrorist is if that person IS a terrorist or terrorist SYMPATHizer.

Empathy is, incidently one of the FORMS of intelligence that are inate in the species (It's more typically called interpersonal intelligence)

But if one is deficient of that kind if intelligence, when other people use it to intuit what motivates others, one isn't likely to get their point.

Basically, its like one group can see in color and the other group doesn't believe its even possible.

Last edited:
'

Should forum posters who sympathize with police terrorists and American military terrorism be put on a world-wide watch list ?

Absolutely.

Yes, let the FBI handle it rather than homeland security. Americans no longer trust homeland security and would prefer to go back to the way it was. Let the FBI handle such lists. Keep everyone else out of it.

What I notice here is a wide difference between people claiming to be right versus those claiming to be left

It appears to me that right-identifying people have far less empathic understanding than lefties.

"The reason the terrorists attacked WTC on 911 was because they saw that structure as being the capital of the West."

The leftie is trying to put themselves in the mindspace of the terrorist to understand who they are what motives them, etc.

But to those lacking empathic abilites, the ONLY WAY a person can think LIKE a terrorist is if that person IS a terrorist or terrorist SYMPATHizer.

Empathy is, incidently one of the FORMS of intelligence that are inate in the species (It's more typically called interpersonal intelligence)

But if one is deficient of that kind if intelligence, when other people use it to intuit what motivates others, one isn't likely to get their point.

Basically, its like one group can see in color and the other group doesn't believe its even possible.

Very well put.

You would never see a lib/leftie suggest that people be watched or punished for what they might be thinking but its very common from the right.

Beck, Limbaugh and the other rw nutter media make an excellent living telling people to hate and be afraid of nonexistent bogey men hiding behind every bush.

Yes, good analogy.

Group A sees in colours, and rather than look in the same place, Group B declares that Group A is on hallucinogens.

Very well put.

Thanks

You would never see a lib/leftie suggest that people be watched or punished for what they might be thinking but its very common from the right.

Oh...I don't know about that.

I know plenty of lefties (in real life) who cannot for the life of them, understand what's going on in the heads of people who do not think JUST like them, either.

And if you go to a board where lefties dominate the scene, (as I do occassionally) you find the same pattern in the most partisan of that ilk, as well.

Beck, Limbaugh and the other rw nutter media make an excellent living telling people to hate and be afraid of nonexistent bogey men hiding behind every bush.

No argument there.

There are a few people here I would definently place on the watch list, SherriMunnerlyn for sure.

Forum List

Back