Should forum posters who sympathize with islamic terrorists be on the watch list?

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
I mean, really. Should they? I have often wondered how they fit into the puzzle, apologizing constantly for American and sticking up for islamists who murder Americans. I ask the question without knowing whether they are already there or not.

That would be the Republicans. al Qaeda even made an NRA gun video that Republicans seem to be proud of and agree with.

Republicans even let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. And they disbanded the CIA unit charged with finding Bin Laden. They worked hard to bankrupt this country and look at what they helped Iraqi's write into their constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

No one on earth has helped radical Muslims the way Republicans have. They even opened up Iraq so al Qaeda had a new home.

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be the Republicans. al Qaeda even made an NRA gun video that Republicans seem to be proud of and agree with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpRQzTP8H1o

Republicans even let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. And they disbanded the CIA unit charged with finding Bin Laden. They worked hard to bankrupt this country and look at what they helped Iraqi's write into their constitution:

Article 2:

First: Islam is the official religion of the State and it is a fundamental source of legislation:

A. No law that contradicts the established provisions of Islam may be established.

No one on earth has helped radical Muslims the way Republicans have. They even opened up Iraq so al Qaeda had a new home.

This sure pulled you off the side. I guess your answer is yes, rdoofus should be on the watch list. I agree.

Sure, why not?

Those who defend Jihadists would be of interest to the feebs.

Those who defend sovereign citizen and militia groups would be of interest to the feebs.

We all can express our opinions, and we can all be held accountable for them.

'

Should forum posters who sympathize with police terrorists and American military terrorism be put on a world-wide watch list ?

"Sympathize" is a pretty broad term. If you think the government doesn't monitor forums like this you are mistaken. Advocating the violent overthrow of the US Government and promoting terrorist acts should be on the list. It's interesting that it boils down to a left-right issue.

"Sympathize" is a pretty broad term. If you think the government doesn't monitor forums like this you are mistaken. Advocating the violent overthrow of the US Government and promoting terrorist acts should be on the list. It's interesting that it boils down to a left-right issue.

How is that? Lefty or righty extremists that threaten a violent overthrow should be reported.

I mean, really. Should they? I have often wondered how they fit into the puzzle, apologizing constantly for American and sticking up for islamists who murder Americans. I ask the question without knowing whether they are already there or not.

This board is already being watched

I have been reporting on it's goings on for years

Notice all the members who suddenly disappeared?

they probably already are ..:eusa_eh:

Article 2:

Should forum posters who sympathize with islamic terrorists be on the watch list?
^^^Some should be slapped up along side their fool heads!^^^

Of course not. Everyone has the right to air their opinion, whether you agree with it or not. Seems you wish to censor some opinions.

Article 2:

This sure pulled you off the side. I guess your answer is yes, rdoofus should be on the watch list. I agree.

I'm not a Republican. I felt it was wrong to stop looking for Bin Laden. I thought Republicans helping Iraq put Islam into their constitution as the official religion of the state was a bad idea. Saddam kept al Qaeda out of Iraq. Republicans let them in.

Republicans and al Qaeda are on the same side when it comes to guns.

Those are just "simple truths". You can't say otherwise, it wouldn't be true.

Your contempt for the rule of law and due process are duly noted.

Your acting like a drama queen is duly noted.

Freedom of speech. That is what happens on this board. So in answer to your question...no. Unless someone is posting plans on terrorism against the USA. Sympathizers? Oh, no. No no. Like I said..freedom of speech.

I was glad they got the 19 year old. But I sympathized with him as well....because he is 19, was recruited by his brother, and now has a rough road in front of him all for making a huge mistake when he had it made in the country he tried to hurt worse than he already did. Should I be reported for those emotions?

Forum List

Back