Should Either Political Side in the U.S. Object to this Statement by Trump, Re: Tarrifs on Companies that send Jobs out of the Country?

Read how innocent the income tax started out. I never trust the idea of a new tax as I'm doubtful that it won't open up a can of worms and lead to unforeseen consequences. If the public buys into this, I can imagine environmentalist then proposing a CO2 tax. So as far as any new taxes (especially the Fair Tax's national sales tax), I take the Barney Fife "nip it in the bud" attitude.

We're just happy to keep you on the sidelines...

but of course you are, the last thing you people want is any that can think for themselves and had not sworn fealty to one side of the duopoly or the other

Read how innocent the income tax started out. I never trust the idea of a new tax as I'm doubtful that it won't open up a can of worms and lead to unforeseen consequences. If the public buys into this, I can imagine environmentalist then proposing a CO2 tax. So as far as any new taxes (especially the Fair Tax's national sales tax), I take the Barney Fife "nip it in the bud" attitude.
Yeah, and dimocrap scum even pulled some funny-business get that amendment ratified.

They always do

Didn't say he did. But that has nothing to do with his off shoring jobs.
It has everything to do with it

Trump didnt cause the problem but he’s trying fix it

Which he cant do in 4 of 8 years but he can push washington in the right direction

Sure he was..he was embarrassed when people found out about it.
He was embarrassed when he found out about it

Or do you think he can micromanage every detail of his business and campaign?

One reason libs get so little traction in your campaign against trump is that you are so crazy and over the top with petty criticisms

It has everything to do with it

Trump didnt cause the problem but he’s trying fix it

Which he cant do in 4 of 8 years but he can push washington in the right direction
Being Anti-Trump is a disease. But, dimocrap FILTH are diseased.

Trump wants to do something for every day, hard-working Americans and -- dimocrap FILTH want to shit all over it. Like, "How can anybody be against this?" dimocrap FILTH are against anything and everything good and decent. Why? Because they are diseased. And they are scum

I'd start a thread on this but it would just get moved. This is how low dimocrap scum are. But if we started threads on the scumbaggery of dimocrrap FILTH every time they indulged in scumbaggery, there would be no room for anything else --

hypocrite. Now you know why I'm a Nikki supporter. She beats Biden by the biggest margin. Hope she has coat-tails.
Haley will get destroyed by Biden in a debate. Biden is not Desantis or Ramaswamy. Biden knows what he's talking about and he may stammer or struggle with stammering, but he ain't senille.

Political parties are the downfall of our country. Those folks are out of touch with the average American.
On this, there is no argument. There is no mention of political parties in the constitution.

Being Anti-Trump is a disease. But, dimocrap FILTH are diseased.

Trump wants to do something for every day, hard-working Americans and -- dimocrap FILTH want to shit all over it. Like, "How can anybody be against this?" dimocrap FILTH are against anything and everything good and decent. Why? Because they are diseased. And they are scum

I'd start a thread on this but it would just get moved. This is how low dimocrap scum are. But if we started threads on the scumbaggery of dimocrrap FILTH every time they indulged in scumbaggery, there would be no room for anything else --

Being a trump supporter is the disease.

Haley will get destroyed by Biden in a debate. Biden is not Desantis or Ramaswamy. Biden knows what he's talking about and he may stammer or struggle with stammering, but he ain't senille.
Keep telling yourself that. I saw Nikki in a real debate, several times.

Joe Biden isn't allowed to debate, nor can he have a real press conference.

Joe is senile and unelectable. I hope he is the democrat's nominee come November.

Keep telling yourself that. I saw Nikki in a real debate, several times.

Joe Biden isn't allowed to debate, nor can he have a real press conference.

Joe is senile and unelectable. I hope he is the democrat's nominee come November.

Agreed.

She will do much better in debates than Biden. Youth and energy will come through.

If she can win the nomination and Biden is still on the ticket she has a much better shot at the Oval Office.

WW

I dont expect government to serve as the Nanny State

Low income citizens expect government to give them free stuff and they expect someone else to pay for it

So they use the power of their vote accordingly

I think its better to have a single tax rate for everyone

That way voters cannot raise taxes for others without raising taxes for themselves also
Politicians are paid off to subsidize their donors. The average voters don't free stuff. All the government money goes to pay wealthy donors & interest on the debt.

He was embarrassed when he found out about it
Sounds like he’s senile if he doesn’t know what his own campaign is doing.
Or do you think he can micromanage every detail of his business and campaign?
Sounds pretty senile to me.
One reason libs get so little traction in your campaign against trump is that you are so crazy and over the top with petty criticisms
306>232
scoreboard.

So you think somebody making $500 a month, should have $50 taken from them each month?

They already don't make enough to eat, no less pay for shelter.

Meanwhile somebody making $1,000,000 a month, wouldn't even miss $100,000 if his accountant didn't tell him about it.
For all the services they get from government? Heck yeah.

If that’s too much to take from a five hundred dollar a month guy, that’s an incentive to lower the percent for everyone.

That’s the beauty of a flat tax.

A tariff isn’t going to cause Ford or Carrier or Acme Widgets to bring a factory back to the US. The reason. Wall Street wants profits and could care less where the cars, air conditioners or widgets are made. While it is true that tariffs can cut into profits, its a drop in the bucket compared to paying workers a living wage, benefits, compliance with regulations, etc...
Sure, you’re right. You’ve been on a roll here lately.

But then the government gets the money and can either lower domestic taxes, or give more benefits to displaced workers.

Sure, you’re right. You’ve been on a roll here lately.

But then the government gets the money and can either lower domestic taxes, or give more benefits to displaced workers.
Importers pay the tariffs. Its doubtful that the resulting loss of sales tax revenue is offset by the tariffs. For example, if you import 500 widgets, the importer pays for whatever the gross tonnage on 500 widgets is usually. It often isn't broken down by wholesale price because of type and kind variances and also the actual price and book price are two different things. Weight is a constant.

Anyway, Wal*Mart pays a tariff on the widget. And then they sell the widgets with a sales tax on each unit.

The thing is that if you jack up the tariff, Wal*Mart is going to buy less of them. Thusly, they are not going to sell as many so the sales tax revenue that goes to the States and not Uncle Sam is lessened. On top of Wal*Mart not importing as much gross tonnage or--doing what most retailers would do--import their widget from a country that hasn't been targeted yet because of political reasons.

You would not say that about a democrat
You wouldn't discount it if a democrat were to make such an "honest" mistake either.

Trump (Republican) once said that the leader is responsible...no matter what.

1703655304996.jpeg

hypocrite. Now you know why I'm a Nikki supporter. She beats Biden by the biggest margin. Hope she has coat-tails.
I’d like to see Nikki as the Republican nominee as well. Liberals heads would explode because they would have to work their ass off to beat a brown woman.

Who would win in a debate between Haley and Harris?

You wouldn't discount it if a democrat were to make such an "honest" mistake either.

Trump (Republican) once said that the leader is responsible...no matter what.

View attachment 879259
I understand your problem

By “mistake” you mean someone working for trump who was raised during the time when china was just a business partner having the lowest bid on a product and placing an order with them

Thats exactly the wrong thinking that trump’s china policy is meant to change

I think he has opened a lot of people’s eyes and thats confusing for you

Forum List

Back