Should democrats learn from the Mayoral Chicago election?

Oh, please. We could solve the crime problem simply by having sensible gun laws and a strong social safety net. We refuse to do so.
Look who gets rich off the current system, and you'll understand why it doesn't change.

Not sure what the purpose of lying would be. If anything, they'd probably want to exaggerate that number to keep people in line.

I've heard you guys say that for 40 years, and it hasn't happened yet.

Oh, I'll agree he was a dumbass. I think he also has mental problems. Kind of typical for actors, they spend all day pretending to be someone else, they sometimes forget who they actually are.

And your point?

Yes, because gun laws prevent mass store theft and some idiot pushing someone onto subway tracks....

You must actually hate black people, because the policies you support would hurt them the most.

Yes, because gun laws prevent mass store theft and some idiot pushing someone onto subway tracks....
Mass store thefts are not a big deal, it's only property.
The people pushing people onto the tracks are usually mentally ill.

It would be nice if was easy to get mental health treatment and hard to get a gun.

You must actually hate black people, because the policies you support would hurt them the most.
What hurts them is the gun industry intentionally marketing guns to criminals so the rest of us are scared.

My ideal world, you don't get a gun unless you are vetted and if you sell a gun to the wrong person, you get held accountable.

Mass store thefts are not a big deal, it's only property.
The people pushing people onto the tracks are usually mentally ill.

It would be nice if was easy to get mental health treatment and hard to get a gun.

What hurts them is the gun industry intentionally marketing guns to criminals so the rest of us are scared.

My ideal world, you don't get a gun unless you are vetted and if you sell a gun to the wrong person, you get held accountable.

It's a big deal to the store owner and the people who lose access to the business when it is shut down.

You blame the gun because it's your fixation, and blaming the people goes against your SJW hokum.

It's a big deal to the store owner and the people who lose access to the business when it is shut down.

You blame the gun because it's your fixation, and blaming the people goes against your SJW hokum.
That's why they have insurance.

I'm always amused that you guys are tolerant of grinding poverty but then try to pretend crime shouldn't be the logical result.

Seriously, the same thing we should have earned in the house califorina and new york elections this past novemeber, the New york city mayors race and then Chicago's these past few years. Being anti-law and pro criminal is a loser. Such a position will lose us everything we value and we can't afford it. It is dumb too.

I'm always amused that you guys are tolerant of grinding poverty but then try to pretend crime shouldn't be the logical result.
All the illegitimate children do not help. There are ways to reduce it as the African American snakes' salesmen are not really into it themselves. It won't be nice though.

That's why their insurance premiums skyrocket and they have to shut down.

Excuses excuses, more nobilese oblige.

The white supremacist media is somehow trying to spin the defeat of the Chicago mayor as there being warning to all other future democrat politicians, and that message is, there is WAY too much crime in your cities.

This is simply ludicrous and a result of white supremacists that Biden and the FBI warned us all about who have taken over the world!

So in 4 years, how did Chicago go from a city of diversity, that elected a black lesbian Swamp creature, to one of bigotry and racism in such a short span of time

We should have realized this change was occurring after Jesse Smollett got assaulted by MAGA white supremacists in Chicago.

Jussie-Smollett-crying-Edited.jpg
Democrats never learn...

Ideologues never learn. They're indoctrinated, so any failure is someone else's fault.

Forum List

Back