Zone1 Should Creationism Be Taught in Public Schools?

1702150874260.png

The House speaker is known for his work as a Christian-right operative. This is how he became the "legal go-to guy" to put creationism into public schools.

Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-La.) elevation to the heights of the U.S. House of Representatives marked one of the most significant achievements of the religious right since its splash onto the political scene in the late 20th century. It had successfully placed a true believer who worked inside its movement into one of the most important political offices in the country.

And with him, he brought the bona fides of a record of advancing one of the movement’s most important goals: putting Christianity back into every facet of public life.

Much, much more at the link below...

HOW MAGA MIKE USHERED IN CREATIONISM IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS

I don't think so - especially in PUBLIC schools! Carbon dating easily disproves Creationism. What do you think?
why no poll?

1702150874260.png

The House speaker is known for his work as a Christian-right operative. This is how he became the "legal go-to guy" to put creationism into public schools.

Speaker Mike Johnson’s (R-La.) elevation to the heights of the U.S. House of Representatives marked one of the most significant achievements of the religious right since its splash onto the political scene in the late 20th century. It had successfully placed a true believer who worked inside its movement into one of the most important political offices in the country.

And with him, he brought the bona fides of a record of advancing one of the movement’s most important goals: putting Christianity back into every facet of public life.

Much, much more at the link below...

HOW MAGA MIKE USHERED IN CREATIONISM IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS

I don't think so - especially in PUBLIC schools! Carbon dating easily disproves Creationism. What do you think?
There is no disagreement between creationism and evolution as long as you understand a 'day' in Genesis does not mean 24 earthly hours. As a Catholic, I have never had the slightest problem with Genesis OR evolution. It's all 100% consistent.

There is no disagreement between creationism and evolution as long as you understand a 'day' in Genesis does not mean 24 earthly hours. As a Catholic, I have never had the slightest problem with Genesis OR evolution. It's all 100% consistent.
Great, then you understand we are great apes.

I have always gone by this rule starting when I was a teen. Never discuss Evolution with someone who has never read The Origin of Species. I had to read it all and do a report on it. My teacher said anything less than 200 pages would be graded with an F.

Forum List

Back