London police tell people not to appear in public if they look "openly Jewish"

I beg to differ OP, this is Trump's world, as HE'S the one who said "there's good people on BOTH sides" when ONE side was spewing "Jews will NOT replace us!" in the streets of America...

It was only a matter of time before it manifested what you're reporting now.

I beg to differ OP, this is Trump's world, as HE'S the one who said "there's good people on BOTH sides" when ONE side was spewing "Jews will NOT replace us!" in the streets...

This just in!

Random bolding of text is an indicator of extreme mental retardation.

I beg to differ OP, this is Trump's world, as HE'S the one who said "there's good people on BOTH sides" when ONE side was spewing "Jews will NOT replace us!" in the streets of America...

How many "openly Jewish" people have you hurt?

LOL THe contrast couldn't be more stark. He claims Charlottesville forced him to run for President. But when it''s his base, marching through the streets, day after day, week after week, chanting DEATH TO AMERICA, DEATH TO ISRAEL, assaulting Jews, crickets form the White House.

To quibble. They were saying YOU will not replace us. Which is kind of prophetic when you see how democrats encourage invasion.

Forum List

Back