Should Could Would

Why do you bother. Why should you? Why would you? How does could you play a part?

:lol:
Sometimes, just because it's funny. Sometime to get the word out. Sometimes just to piss of people that deserve being pissed off, or sometimes deserve being pissed on.
Why should I? Just to exercise my freedoms, as is my right.
Why would I? Just to exercise my freedoms, as is my right.
I give people a view from my perspective. Sometimes, I entertain, slightly. Sometimes, I sweep out the trash.

Why do you bother. Why should you? Why would you? How does could you play a part?

WATCH: How To Be Happy – #SolutionsWatch​

"So, do you care what The Wall Street Journal says about what "The Science™" says about how to be happy? Yeah, neither do I. No, you shouldn't care about what others tell you is the key to your own happiness. But what is the pursuit of happiness? Why is it important?"

Washing the dishes like your bathing a baby buddha, intentionally stimulating neurogenesis and renovating your synaptic scaffolding​

This post explores the multi-faceted benefits and immense untapped potential of choosing our perspective consciously in each moment through both the lens of spirituality and the lens of science.​

Sometimes, just because it's funny. Sometime to get the word out. Sometimes just to piss of people that deserve being pissed off, or sometimes deserve being pissed on.
Why should I? Just to exercise my freedoms, as is my right.
Why would I? Just to exercise my freedoms, as is my right.
I give people a view from my perspective. Sometimes, I entertain, slightly. Sometimes, I sweep out the trash.

The Bill of Rights in the modern era needs a Bill of Responsibilities because people simply think they have rights and they can go piss people off simply because they have freedoms and rights... problem is, with that attitude, the US is going to end up a tin pot dictatorship sooner rather than later.

The Bill of Rights in the modern era needs a Bill of Responsibilities because people simply think they have rights and they can go piss people off simply because they have freedoms and rights... problem is, with that attitude, the US is going to end up a tin pot dictatorship sooner rather than later.
Well, you can be certain, I will be voting against Don Trump. So, I will do my part to make sure it is later, rather than sooner.

The Bill of Rights in the modern era needs a Bill of Responsibilities because people simply think they have rights and they can go piss people off...

So then you think that people should have to re-evaluate their rights in order to placate your feelings, Karen?

What, specifically, makes you think that people should have to placate your feelings as a matter of policy? What makes you think that you should have a right of expectation that other people not piss you off?

Last edited:
can-somebody-please-35ed58e1ae.jpg

Some folks find the day to day tasks of living life easy, and go on about the motions of getting out of bed, and doing the next thing they have on the calendar, easy, without much thought.

Others? Sometimes get philosophical about it all.

The past, friends and relatives long gone, the future, children, friends and relatives far apart, what does it all mean?

What should it mean?

. . . Don't think about it too hard, if it doesn't concern you much.....

Pink Floyd - Wish You Were Here​

I bother because I should.
I should because it’s worth it.
I would because I should.
I could because I have the ability to do what I should do.

Now:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

It's fill in the blanks for yourself. I should__________ I would___________ I could_________

General Discussion​

Talk about anything...none of it matters here.

:)

Well then I guess I should have figured that out and I would if I had any marbles. So could I borrow yours? :p

Finally! The answer makes sense!

I don't need the super computer to make another computer to design a question. My mind is constantly questioning things LOL This is why I use weed to slow it all down. I watched Seth Rogan talking about how he does weed all the time constantly and if he didn't he would be a mess because his mind just won't stop.

I don't think it's a simulation in the way that some seem to think. I think it's different but yeah 42. lol

Last edited:
So then you think that people should have to re-evaluate their rights in order to placate your feelings, Karen?

What, specifically, makes you think that people should have to placate your feelings as a matter of policy? What makes you think that you should have a right of expectation that other people not piss you off?

I think people need to understand what rights are.

I think people need to understand that they live in a society.

Forum List

Back