should christmas be removed from the list of federal and state recognized holidays?

should christmas be removed as a holiday

• Total voters
Think of the marketing though xotoxi, because it will work!

Okay.....lemmie 'splain.........

In order to give thanks to someone, you first have to receive something from them. Now.....if Christmas was actually on the correct day Yeshua was born, we'd get presents in October, and give thanks in November.

The present from God is Yeshua. The thanks we give is for the freedom that Yeshua gave to us, which allowed this country to form.

Shit......you could probably even sell that to the tea baggers!
Speaking of "tea baggers", aren't you getting tired of smelling Huggy's asshole as you lick each others balls while ''tea bagging''?

Just curious.

I guess that explains why you chose to enlist in the navy, wear those gay looking uniforms with the gay looking bell bottoms, "DITTO" style blue jeans and gay lil' caps, all while spending months on end at sea without female companionship and a whole lotta horny wannabe pirate dudes, eh?
:lol:

Just kidding, maybe!:razz:

Nice Sickened Molester...........always going for the cheap shot rather than trying to lend any cogent thought to the debate.

Know what you call a Marine with half a brain? Gifted.

Know what you call a Sailor with half a brain? Marine.

In order to give thanks to someone, you first have to receive something from them. Now.....if Christmas was actually on the correct day Yeshua was born, we'd get presents in October, and give thanks in November.

The present from God is Yeshua. The thanks we give is for the freedom that Yeshua gave to us, which allowed this country to form.

Speaking of "tea baggers", aren't you getting tired of smelling Huggy's asshole as you lick each others balls while ''tea bagging''?

Just curious.

I guess that explains why you chose to enlist in the navy, wear those gay looking uniforms with the gay looking bell bottoms, "DITTO" style blue jeans and gay lil' caps, all while spending months on end at sea without female companionship and a whole lotta horny wannabe pirate dudes, eh?

Nice Sickened Molester...........always going for the cheap shot rather than trying to lend any cogent thought to the debate.

Know what you call a Marine with half a brain? Gifted.

Know what you call a Sailor with half a brain? Marine.
Hey buddy, you're the one who CHOSE to spend months on end at sea with a bunch of horny pirate wannabe dudes and no female companionship!:razz:

Yeah........and you Marines are the ones that volunteered to sit in tight dark holes for days at a time on our ships while we took you across the ocean.

Know why sheep aren't allowed on ships? We've got Marines.

NO!

"One nation under god!"

"In god we trust!"

We are a christian nation, always have been.

Besides, all these hypocritical atheist clowns wouldn't get the presents they ALL enjoy on Christmas day!

And of course, the lazy hypocritical clowns wouldn't get their paid day off. Those that actually WORK anyway!

We are not a christian nation...in fact we can brag about being the FIRST western nation not dragged down by all that religious baggage. Our nation was founded under Enlightenment principles with a smattering of Freemasonry. True that the majority of citizens are christian...but split up into so many factions, it hardly matters...since many factions publically state that other factions aren't really christians.

If you want a theocracy and want to see what a theocracy is all about...look to Iran.

It's just amazing to me to watch the bitter butters, and atheists crawl outta the woodwork every year and try to crap on Christmas! Who gives a flying fuck about your stupid "pagan" facts. The fact is Christmas is celebrated every year by Christians to commemarate the birth of Jesus Christ. And whether or not you think the date is accurate just registers a big zero on my give o fuck meter.

Wishing people a "Happy Holiday" = crapping on Christmas

I love this stuff...it's funnier than National Lampoon at it's height! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Just curious.

I cannot help but notice where wickedjester wants to steer this conversation....:eusa_whistle:

Just curious.

I cannot help but notice where wickedjester wants to steer this conversation....:eusa_whistle:

Oh shut up Bodykea. Your opinion is as relevent as the dingleberry's stuck to your lovers unwashed nasty ass!:razz:

Bikersailor and I razz each other on occasion. Mind your own fucking business.

Just curious.

Oh shut up Bodykea. Your opinion is as relevent as the dingleberry's stuck to your lovers unwashed nasty ass!:razz:

I still cannot help but notice the direction you want this thread to go. It's quite obvious. And this thread is as much my business as it is yours....but feel free to puff up your chest and act tough on teh interwebs. :lol::lol::lol:

I still cannot help but notice the direction you want this thread to go. It's quite obvious. And this thread is as much my business as it is yours....but feel free to puff up your chest and act tough on teh interwebs. :lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, this coming from the person who thinks Gitmo is american soil. What it is, is leased land from Cuba. Only one payment was made because Castro took the first check and refused further payment. Too bad he doesn't have the capability to a damn thing about making us leave.

Educate yourself, would ya'?

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

NO!!! Even Ebenezer Scrooge let Bob Cratchett off on Christmas Day!!!

I don't think that I have ever, in my life, seen anybody get upset because they were wished a Merry Christmas. But along the way we were told it was offensive to people.

Really??? I don't think so. If someone expressed to me that they were offended, I would just apologize and remember not to do it again. Otherwise, I am not going to wish people a happy holiday. It will continue to be, "Merry Christmas"!!!

I don't think that I have ever, in my life, seen anybody get upset because they were wished a Merry Christmas. But along the way we were told it was offensive to people.

Really??? I don't think so. If someone expressed to me that they were offended, I would just apologize and remember not to do it again. Otherwise, I am not going to wish people a happy holiday. It will continue to be, "Merry Christmas"!!!
Good for you!

Santa will most likely be very good to you this year.

On a side note, if someone tells ME they were offended, i'd continue to wish 'em a merry christmas just to piss 'em off!:razz:

Forum List

Back