should christmas be removed from the list of federal and state recognized holidays?

should christmas be removed as a holiday

• Total voters
No.

Christmas is deeply ingrained in our culture.

Some of us have seen more change in life than others have.

When Christmas was first made an official holiday in America it was celebrated much differently than it is today.

Last edited:
Oh shut up Bodykea. Your opinion is as relevent as the dingleberry's stuck to your lovers unwashed nasty ass!:razz:

Bikersailor and I razz each other on occasion. Mind your own fucking business.

I still cannot help but notice the direction you want this thread to go. It's quite obvious. And this thread is as much my business as it is yours....but feel free to puff up your chest and act tough on teh interwebs. :lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, this coming from the person who thinks Gitmo is american soil. What it is, is leased land from Cuba. Only one payment was made because Castro took the first check and refused further payment. Too bad he doesn't have the capability to a damn thing about making us leave.

Educate yourself, would ya'?

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:
So, Cuban law applies to GITMO?
Children born there are of Cuban nationality?

Who knew....?

Idjit.

I still cannot help but notice the direction you want this thread to go. It's quite obvious. And this thread is as much my business as it is yours....but feel free to puff up your chest and act tough on teh interwebs. :lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, this coming from the person who thinks Gitmo is american soil. What it is, is leased land from Cuba. Only one payment was made because Castro took the first check and refused further payment. Too bad he doesn't have the capability to a damn thing about making us leave.

Who knew....?

Idjit.
Man, you're fucking stupid!:cuckoo:

I don't think that I have ever, in my life, seen anybody get upset because they were wished a Merry Christmas. But along the way we were told it was offensive to people.

Really??? I don't think so. If someone expressed to me that they were offended, I would just apologize and remember not to do it again. Otherwise, I am not going to wish people a happy holiday. It will continue to be, "Merry Christmas"!!!

I have seen and read about people getting upset about being wished "Happy Holidays" and rant quite a bit and threaten boycotts over it.

I have seen and heard and read about people using "Merry Christmas" as a weapon to
"piss atheists off"....and bragging about doing it ONLY to piss people off.

I don't think that I have ever, in my life, seen anybody get upset because they were wished a Merry Christmas. But along the way we were told it was offensive to people.

Really??? I don't think so. If someone expressed to me that they were offended, I would just apologize and remember not to do it again. Otherwise, I am not going to wish people a happy holiday. It will continue to be, "Merry Christmas"!!!
Good for you!

Santa will most likely be very good to you this year.

On a side note, if someone tells ME they were offended, i'd continue to wish 'em a merry christmas just to piss 'em off!:razz:

See? A holiday greeting DESIGNED to piss other people off. Can't get more christian than that, can you? :eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

Who knew....?

Idjit.
Man, you're fucking stupid!:cuckoo:

And, oh my goodness! What does that say about YOUR intelligence level? :lol:

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! Since so many think it is a "private sector" thang, then I thnk anyone in the public sector should work Xmas AND Easter. Fuck em.

And you know, the generals and political leaders had a FIT over that...and worked very hard to make sure it did not end their splendid war.

exactly why I think all leaders should actually participate in their war.
All their children of draftable age should serve in the war as well.

Lets make war personal to them as well as to us out there in the trenches.

And you know, the generals and political leaders had a FIT over that...and worked very hard to make sure it did not end their splendid war.

Amen

Iraq would never have happened if we'd had a draft....Afghanistan, yes...Iraq, no.

But our leaders and 'ruling class' would not put up with the sacrifices involved with a declared war either. Business is good in police actions, not all that good in wars (tho not too shabby)

Have you ever been to war?

And i'm not talking about your lil' war against innocent cats.

Yah, got the purple heart, etc too.

do you take that liking a little pussy a bit too far?

Last edited:

Iraq would never have happened if we'd had a draft....Afghanistan, yes...Iraq, no.

But our leaders and 'ruling class' would not put up with the sacrifices involved with a declared war either. Business is good in police actions, not all that good in wars (tho not too shabby)
So tell us, washout, why would there have been no war in Iraq had there been a draft.

This ought to be quite amusing!

:popcorn:

Actually, I hate cats. But I could never fathom shooting one simply because it was an inconvenience.

Nope, I preferred shooting enemy combatants on the battlefield where it's fully justified!

Last edited:

There are 2 kinds of people US Retard........those that like pussy, and those that are sperm burping gutter sluts.

I think we know where you fall.......

So tell us, washout, why would there have been no war in Iraq had there been a draft.

This ought to be quite amusing!

:popcorn:

Quite simple...Bush/Cheney base would not have tolerated their babies going to war in a country that quite clearly had nothing to do with 9/11. Once they realized Bush/Cheney cooked the intell books, it would have been all over...But it's a lot easier to support Bush/Cheney military junkets when it's not YOUR kids' blood on the line.

Forum List

Back