i simply have no words for people who dont vaccinate the wee ones..

i gave my son every shot they have...including hep b shots...3 of them.....over a good period of time

son is still with me....and of course anti vac should keep the babies at home till they are 5 if they live that long....cause they should not endanger other kids with their stupidity

Just because you are willing to sacrifice going into the fire or furnace of affliction for the sake of big pharmas experiments, schemes and scams does not mean everyone else must do the same.

Many prefer to keep their children's immune system fully intact for it can defend against all diseases instead of destroying their immune systems and brains with known toxins and infiltrating their bodies with diseases.

More are destroyed and dying due to vaccines than are being "saved" at this point.

People who choose to vaccinate and allow themselves to purposely be exposed via experimental vaccinations need to be forced to keep their diseases at home for that time period of time that is recommended instead of being allow to roam free spreading diseases.

The law that gave big pharma a free pass to experiment with vaccines on humans without any true liability for their actions. People with damaged children must go through vaccine hell court (VAERS) and even then there is no guarantee that they will get help for what has been done to themselves or their children.

LII U.S. Code Title 42. THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELFARE Chapter 6A. PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE Subchapter XIX. VACCINES Part 2. National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program Subpart b. additional remedies Section 300aa–22. Standards of responsibility

42 U.S. Code § 300aa–22. Standards of responsibility

U.S. Code
Notes

(a) General rule

Except as provided in subsections (b), (c), and (e) State law shall apply to a civil action brought for damages for a vaccine-related injury or death.
(b) Unavoidable adverse side effects; warnings
(1) No vaccinemanufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.
(2) For purposes of paragraph (1), a vaccine shall be presumed to be accompanied by proper directions and warnings if the vaccinemanufacturer shows that it complied in all material respects with all requirements under the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act [21 U.S.C. 301 et seq.] and section 262 of this title (including regulations issued under such provisions) applicable to the vaccine and related to vaccine-related injury or death for which the civil action was brought unless the plaintiff shows—
(A) that the manufacturer engaged in the conduct set forth in subparagraph (A) or (B) of section 300aa–23(d)(2) of this title, or
(B) by clear and convincing evidence that the manufacturer failed to exercise due care notwithstanding its compliance with such Act and section (and regulations issued under such provisions).
(c) Direct warnings

No vaccine manufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, solely due to the manufacturer’s failure to provide direct warnings to the injured party (or the injured party’s legal representative) of the potential dangers resulting from the administration of the vaccine manufactured by the manufacturer.
(d) Construction

The standards of responsibility prescribed by this section are not to be construed as authorizing a person who brought a civil action for damages against a vaccine manufacturer for a vaccine-related injury or death in which damages were denied or which was dismissed with prejudice to bring a new civil action against such manufacturer for such injury or death.
(e) Preemption

No State may establish or enforce a law which prohibits an individual from bringing a civil action against a vaccine manufacturer for damages for a vaccine-related injury or death if such civil action is not barred by this part.
(July 1, 1944, ch. 373, title XXI, § 2122, as added Pub. L. 99–660, title III, § 311(a), Nov. 14, 1986, 100 Stat. 3773; amended Pub. L. 100–203, title IV, § 4302(b)(1), Dec. 22, 1987, 101 Stat. 1330–221.)

How many states are mandating or have potential mandates in their legislative process for this known killer vaccines?

The family received money for the vaccine death but no amount of money will ever replace a loved one.

Court Ruling Confirms Merck’s Gardasil HPV Vaccine Kills People, but Did Anyone Even Notice?
Confirmed by the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), the final ruling serves as a warning that Merck’s Gardasil vaccine can cause autoimmune problems which may cause sudden debilitation and/or death.

The final ruling has been confirmed by the Department of Health and Human Services: Merck’s Gardasil vaccine causes autoimmune problems that cause sudden debilitation and/or death. This ruling supports claims that the vaccine is just too dangerous to risk, and to date we know of at least 271 young women who’ve died after getting the vaccine, and over 57,520 reports of adverse reactions to the vaccine.

Their case was first taken up by the Vaccine Court, which is a system designed to compensate families for damages done by vaccines, all the while helping to avoid public scrutiny and awareness of the hidden dangers of vaccines.

I knew liver damage is prevalent among little people because you can see their little bellies looking like old men beer bellies nowadays everywhere but I have not came across the study yet to determine positively why until this morning. Their little livers are being destroyed on their birth day with a hepatitis shot that only drug users and sexually permissive people should be concerned about. If you shoot that disease into the body you are going to have that viral disease in the body and whatever illness and symptoms that comes with it. I don't care how many hired liars the pharmaceutical companies hire that are willing to lie and falsify information willing to say it isn't true. That is the way it is.

Giving these shots to babies is like biological warfare on the future generations.
Hepatitis B vaccine and liver problems in U.S. children less than 6 years old, 1993 and 1994. - PubMed - NCBI
Epidemiology. 1999 May;10(3):337-9.
Hepatitis B vaccine and liver problems in U.S. children less than 6 years old, 1993 and 1994.
Fisher MA1, Eklund SA.
Author information
Abstract
Data to assess the benefits and risks of hepatitis B vaccine for the general population of U.S. children are sparse. This study addressed the problem of external validity found in previous studies of high risk populations by evaluating the benefit of hepatitis B vaccination for the general population of American children. We calculated the risk of liver problems among hepatitis B vaccinated and non-hepatitis B vaccinated children using logistic regression. Hepatitis B vaccinated children had an unadjusted odds ratio of 2.94 and age-adjusted odds ratio of 2.35 for liver problems compared with non-hepatitis B vaccinated children in the 1993 National Health Interview Survey. Hepatitis B vaccinated children had an unadjusted odds ratio of 2.57 and age-adjusted odds ratio of 1.53 for liver problems compared with non-hepatitis B vaccinated children in the 1994 National Health Interview Survey dataset.

Comment in

PMID:

Again in 2002
Hepatitis B vaccination and adult associated gastrointestinal reactions: a follow-up analysis. - PubMed - NCBI
........CONCLUSIONS:
Hepatitis B vaccination was statistically associated by chi 2 analysis with gastrointestinal reactions including: hepatitis, gastrointestinal disease and liver function test abnormalities in comparison to our vaccine control groups. The reaction rate observed is outweighed by the benefits of the vaccine. Further analysis is needed to determine the mechanisms by which hepatitis B vaccine is associated with gastrointestinal reactions.

Vaccine companies lie.

Case against Merck allegedly providing false data on vaccine efficacy allowed to advance
The whistleblowers, two individuals who worked as virologists in a Merck lab performing efficacy tests, claimed that after the company’s tests showed the vaccines slipping below the 95 percent threshold, it changed its methodology and falsified results but kept reporting to the Food and Drug Administration that the drug was 95 percent effective.

The manufacturers who have purposely created vaccines that injure children and falsified studies should be in jail.

18 U.S. Code § 241. Conspiracy against rights

• U.S. Code
  • Notes
  • Authorities (CFR)
  • Table of Popular Names
If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same; or

If two or more persons go in disguise on the highway, or on the premises of another, with intent to prevent or hinder his free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege so secured—

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, they shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 696; Pub. L. 90–284, title I, § 103(a), Apr. 11, 1968, 82 Stat. 75; Pub. L. 100–690, title VII, § 7018(a), (b)(1), Nov. 18, 1988, 102 Stat. 4396; Pub. L. 103–322, title VI, § 60006(a), title XXXII, §§ 320103(a), 320201(a), title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(L), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 1970, 2109, 2113, 2147; Pub. L. 104–294, title VI, §§ 604(b)(14)(A), 607(a), Oct. 11, 1996, 110 Stat. 3507, 3511.)

I'm just glad vaccines are around to prevent the deadly disease outbreaks we used to see.

Just because you are willing to sacrifice going into the fire or furnace of affliction for the sake of big pharmas experiments, schemes and scams does not mean everyone else must do the same.

Many prefer to keep their children's immune system fully intact for it can defend against all diseases instead of destroying their immune systems and brains with known toxins and infiltrating their bodies with diseases.

More are destroyed and dying due to vaccines than are being "saved" at this point.

People who choose to vaccinate and allow themselves to purposely be exposed via experimental vaccinations need to be forced to keep their diseases at home for that time period of time that is recommended instead of being allow to roam free spreading diseases.
Anti-vaccers keep your kids away from the rest of us. Schools should deny them admission.

Prochoice is always a danger to fascist. Especially those who profit off of human experimentation on other peoples children.

The Irrefutable Argument Against Vaccine Safety - with Author Del Bigtree
The lecture will discuss the revelations of the CDC whistleblower Dr. William Thompson, who has provided 10,000 documents that back up his claim that the CDC knowingly committed scientific fraud to hide the connection between the MMR vaccine and autism. It will show how Del’s journey across America with the film has made him aware of a severe health crisis being caused by vaccines. Del Bigtree will explain the danger of vaccine mandates like the new law in California Sb27.

I think this is a well thought out article so I am sharing it here.

God Does Not Support Vaccines
At least vaccines will help your children from getting into trouble. You will always will know where they are. They will be at home all day.

What is being done to these children is horrific; and to have ignorant asshats call the parents, families and friends of these children a danger for standing up and refusing to go along with the propaganda, indoctrination and programming is disgusting.

At least vaccines will help your children from getting into trouble. You will always will know where they are. They will be at home all day.

What is being done to these children is horrific; and to have ignorant asshats call the parents, families and friends of these children a danger for standing up and refusing to go along with the propaganda, indoctrination and programming is disgusting.

The victims get some money from the government. Actually the tax payers pays them. But the vaccine makers are exempt from being sued. It is because that the government says that they are afraid that the pharmaceutical companies will stop making anymore vaccines in fear of being sued. But that is a lie.

The victims get some money from the government. Actually the tax payers pays them. But the vaccine makers are exempt from being sued. It is because that the government says that they are afraid that the pharmaceutical companies will stop making anymore vaccines in fear of being sued. But that is a lie.

Most victims do not get anything and those that do file have to go through vaccine court hell. Many doctors from what I have heard from many these parents of damaged children are telling them that the reactions their children are suffering are normal. No amount of money can replace a child's health or a child that has died due to these human experimentation's for profits by vaccine manufacturers.

This gives an idea of how many adverse reactions to vaccines are never reported.

How many people live their lives in fear of the things in this world? This should give everyone a clue. If you are that afraid in this world of speaking up and standing for the truth, then truthfully you have no real Faith.

vaccine retribution fear.PNG

Last edited:
Why did god give us all these diseases?
In the beginning. God had gave us the fruits and nuts or seeds and herbs as food for us.But when sin came in. The trees stopped baring fruits and nuts, and started to whither away. So the people became carnivores. But then they learned to cultivated the land. But they didn't know about what animals are to be eating and not. The dirty foul animals were not to be eating because they has carried diseases. And so God has came back into their lives, to save them from destroying themselves. When they said God is good. It literally means that He is the good force that brings life. But when those that are cast out from His presence. Bad things starts to happen to them.

Isaiah 54:8 In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord your Redeemer.

Psalm 51:11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Deuteronomy 5:33 Walk in obedience to all that the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess.

Revelation 22:12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.

Forum List

Back