I saw a lot of polio victims as a child in grade school, and that was just the ones who could make it to school; many more died in obscurity that no one but their parents and a doctor ever saw, so I have first hand experience on how effective those vaccination programs are, and they were then and are now a great blessing. Those affected by that disease and others, like diphtheria, were a significant percentage of children back then.If one wants to demand better quality control and more stringent oversight of drug companies, I don't mind that either. If some small percentage have allergic reactions or whatever, that's just not always preventable and sad, but no reason not get them for your children, as they benefit far more than are lost otherwise. In the case of such diseases like small pox it's just insane not to. We don't need chronic epidemics sweeping the country every year.
I have an issue with scientist playing like gods mixing foreign matter, aborted tissue, various diseases besides what the immunization is supposed to be for are added, DNA from animals to insects and all sorts of toxins is put into these shots and then they are demanding that people be forced to take a shit load of these shots for themselves and their children. Along with our legislators giving them immunity from their actions it is a travesty and an assault on God's creation. They now desire to take away religious exemptions even. Medical choices should always be the person's for themselves and their children. If they have no liability they are nothing more than a bunch of lawless thugs experimenting with other peoples and children's lives. Lying, cheating, abusing others destroying their health and lives which is not given to be theirs to rule over or take away.

1 Corinthians 15:39 All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds.

Romans 6:15 What then? shall we sin, because we are not under the law, but under grace? God forbid.
When psychotic conspiracy loon Imbeciles don’t vaccinate their kids they endanger everyone else.

So piss of loon

Why did god give us all these diseases?
In the beginning. God had gave us the fruits and nuts or seeds and herbs as food for us.But when sin came in. The trees stopped baring fruits and nuts, and started to whither away. So the people became carnivores. But then they learned to cultivated the land. But they didn't know about what animals are to be eating and not. The dirty foul animals were not to be eating because they has carried diseases. And so God has came back into their lives, to save them from destroying themselves. When they said God is good. It literally means that He is the good force that brings life. But when those that are cast out from His presence. Bad things starts to happen to them.

Isaiah 54:8 In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord your Redeemer.

Psalm 51:11 Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Deuteronomy 5:33 Walk in obedience to all that the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess.

Revelation 22:12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.
Can’t answer the question?

In the beginning. God had gave us the fruits and nuts or seeds and herbs as food for us.But when sin came in. The trees stopped baring fruits and nuts, and started to whither away. So the people became carnivores. But then they learned to cultivated the land. But they didn't know about what animals are to be eating and not. The dirty foul animals were not to be eating because they has carried diseases. And so God has came back into their lives, to save them from destroying themselves. When they said God is good. It literally means that He is the good force that brings life. But when those that are cast out from His presence. Bad things starts to happen to them.

Isaiah 54:8 In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you,” says the Lord your Redeemer.

Deuteronomy 5:33 Walk in obedience to all that the Lord your God has commanded you, so that you may live and prosper and prolong your days in the land that you will possess.

Revelation 22:12 “Look, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to each person according to what they have done.
God don't create diseases.

Elma Splan died days after receiving the 2016 flu shot. The Today show touted this as a flu death when in fact she bled to death or her heart couldn't compensate for the pressure of the blood leaking into the wall of her heart. Why did her heart fail? One can only guess but we can look at the implications that since mom "did the right thing" in her mind the daughter had received all the previously recommended vaccines. How much damage was there at the time her doctor made sure she received the flu vaccine isn't even a consideration in the propaganda of pushing for more vaccinations. What one can do though is take a closer look at the earlier pictures of this family and notice that Elma has the facial asymmetry that is common with vaccine induced ischemic stroke. Elma was the third victim claimed to have died by flu in Connecticut at the time of her death. One of the other of the three that died was reported to have also gotten that flu shot.

The 2016 flu shot according to CDC;
contained: A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)pdm09-like virus, A/Hong Kong/4801/2014 (H3N2)-like virus and a B/Brisbane/60/2008-like virus (B/Victoria lineage).

Antiphospholipid syndrome associated with infections: clinical and microbiological characteristics of 100 patients https://ard.bmj.com/content/63/10/1312
Did a stroke occur after this shot or before in those children or could it be that being good little drones listening to the propaganda they had allowed their children to get a chickenpox vaccine shot too? Inquiry minds should be wanting to know those answers. Ischaemic stroke and influenza A H1N1 vaccination: a case report. Looking at it all and putting this all into the dots connected it is appearing that it is a possibility is that the Hepatitis vaccine may be the originator for issues that created the perfect storm for these girls that died. (APS)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1809502/
This leads to Anti-phospholipid antibodies following vaccination with recombinant hepatitis B vaccine which can be associated with Hep vaccines that were given at birth. Basically it looks like this is an attempt at population control via vaccines that is destroying lives throughout with autoimmune diseases once you gather up all the information in one place.

What does that have to do with population control one may ask. Antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) is an acquired autoimmune disorder that manifests clinically as recurrent venous or arterial thrombosis and/or fetal loss. Lupus symptoms can also manifest in some taking these vaccines.

ard.bmj.com
Antiphospholipid syndrome associated with infections: clinical and microbiological characteristics of 100 patients
Objective: To describe and analyse the clinical characteristics of 100 patients with antiphospholipid syndrome (APS) associated with infections. Methods: Patients were identified by a computer assisted search (Medline) of published reports to locate all cases of APS published in English, Spanish, an...

Who does?

Last edited by a moderator:

Who does?

Sup, Taz. :lol:

Ask about deformed babies and cancer, Taz. :lol:

I think this is a well thought out article so I am sharing it here.

God Does Not Support Vaccines

it's actually a poorly thought out article --- for many reasons. Christians are not the ONLY ones seeking "exemption cards".. And they can use "religious beliefs" just as well as you can. Even if that religion involves crystals or marihootchy..

Secondly -- assuming that the Bible doesn't MENTION SOMETHING means it's an offense to your God -- is a pretty stupid argument. Because THAT argument does nothing but put you in back into the Dark Ages where life was short and painful...

There were good reasons for Kosher Laws in Levitiicus. Based not just on animal cruelty which is STILL an excellent idea to have --- but based on the fact that AT THE TIME -- it was freakin risky to eat shellfish or catfish or beasts without cloven hoofs.. Or eat certain things without refrigeration..

But God apparently abandoned his "regulatory bureaucracy" about 2000 years ago and is busy working other projects for all that past time. And basing your "interpretation" of science and medical advances on 2000 year (or older) Divine guidance is REALLY gonna stunt your life and health...

If you don't like or trust vaccines --- work to get the freedom to chose. But don't pick and choose between burying dead kids for lack of vaccination and a kidney transplant.. You either go whole hog or not... As your article puts it -- there's a VERY long list of life saving stuff that you need to swear off if you go in full on this goofy interpretation of "God's will"...

I’m missing something … oh yes, Adam needs the DNA of a dog, some cells of a monkey’s kidney, a couple of mutated viruses, bits of ground up aborted baby, a few carcinogens, some detergent, and a little hazardous waste to help trick his immune system into giving him some temporary junk immunity. Well … Adam is a grown man, so maybe I should shoot up his baby first.

Wrong. God saw all that He had made and “it was very good.” God’s perfect. Nothing further needed.

What a crock red herring. Give up pasteurized milk if you believe that.. Give up refrigeration, because God didn't write a food safety manual... :rolleyes:

There was a very religious man living in New Orleans before Hurricane Katrina. When the hurricane was bearing down on the Crescent City, his neighbors all evacuated and tried to get him to leave with them. 3 neighbors offered him space in their cars. "God will protect me" the man kept saying. The authorities came and all but begged him to leave. "God will protect me" he said. The hurrican hit, the levees failed, and the man relied on his faith. He was on his roof when the National Guard came by in a boat and tried to get him to leave. "God will save me" he said. Later, the Cajun Navy had a boat come up and try to talk him into leaving with them. "God will save me" he said. Later a rescue helicopter hover over his house trying to rescue him. "God will save me!" he yelled at the chopper. The waters rose and washed him to his death.

Once in Heaven he asked God "I have been a faithful man my entire life. Why didn't you protect me? Why didn't you save me?"

God answered "I got you 3 offers of rides. I sent 2 boats and a helicopter. Why didn't you take the protection and saving I offered?"

it's actually a poorly thought out article --- for many reasons. Christians are not the ONLY ones seeking "exemption cards".. And they can use "religious beliefs" just as well as you can. Even if that religion involves crystals or marihootchy..

Secondly -- assuming that the Bible doesn't MENTION SOMETHING means it's an offense to your God -- is a pretty stupid argument. Because THAT argument does nothing but put you in back into the Dark Ages where life was short and painful...

There were good reasons for Kosher Laws in Levitiicus. Based not just on animal cruelty which is STILL an excellent idea to have --- but based on the fact that AT THE TIME -- it was freakin risky to eat shellfish or catfish or beasts without cloven hoofs.. Or eat certain things without refrigeration..

But God apparently abandoned his "regulatory bureaucracy" about 2000 years ago and is busy working other projects for all that past time. And basing your "interpretation" of science and medical advances on 2000 year (or older) Divine guidance is REALLY gonna stunt your life and health...

If you don't like or trust vaccines --- work to get the freedom to chose. But don't pick and choose between burying dead kids for lack of vaccination and a kidney transplant.. You either go whole hog or not... As your article puts it -- there's a VERY long list of life saving stuff that you need to swear off if you go in full on this goofy interpretation of "God's will"...

I’m missing something … oh yes, Adam needs the DNA of a dog, some cells of a monkey’s kidney, a couple of mutated viruses, bits of ground up aborted baby, a few carcinogens, some detergent, and a little hazardous waste to help trick his immune system into giving him some temporary junk immunity. Well … Adam is a grown man, so maybe I should shoot up his baby first.

Wrong. God saw all that He had made and “it was very good.” God’s perfect. Nothing further needed.

What a crock red herring. Give up pasteurized milk if you believe that.. Give up refrigeration, because God didn't write a food safety manual... :rolleyes:
The life is in the blood whether it be spiritually or physically. Vaccines are tainting the blood with forces (contaminants) beyond what they are claimed to be.

Congress wrote in safety precautions whereby testing and oversight would be done by our bureaucrats but they have totally failed to adhere to those guidelines for both food and medicine and yet when whistle blowers come forward from those agencies to say what they are doing when they are endangering people and their children they have been silence. Over the millenniums God did the same thing by sending those who would warn his people that they were endanger and Pharaohs and Pharisees, certain Scribes and Sadducees have tried to silence them; and a word is written for one can do their own testing and oversight for the spiritual aspect of their lives. Yet again others will try to silence those who speak out when wolves are consuming them and they know it not.

If the milk and bread is tainted with toxins and anyone is told or led to believe it is safe and we should totally believe that our government oversight keeps it safe by force of their laws which most already know that this is not true as much of it is tainted and soured with chemicals/viruses/enzymes/etc.. that the animals are being fed. When people try to create local sources of these products and buy from their neighbors the government will go in with force and violence to take away their God given rights to seek food that is not chemically tainted through mass production methods. "inalienable rights", life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; in that the captives were set free and yet the powers and principalities of this world desire that they remain slaves and use wicked devices to try to keep them enslaved ("for the common good", yeah right, not).

I don't believe in organ transplants either because most generally in order to get another persons body parts that other person is killed while getting them. Yes before you say it I know there are exceptions to that rule when people offer a Kidney up if they can spare it. That does not mean I do not believe in medicine because there are good medical practices but human experimentation and biological warfare via vaccines on the unsuspecting and innocent babes is not medicine, it is sorcery aka pharmakeia (by extension into the words from the Old and the New, magic, witchcraft).

God did not, "abandoned his "regulatory bureaucracy" about 2000 years ago and is busy working other projects for all that past time. And basing your "interpretation" of science and medical advances on 2000 year (or older) Divine guidance is REALLY gonna stunt your life and health." Yet you are free to subject yourself to the evil forces of the world and as it is written, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". Their children are now being destroyed before their own eyes and as they take a stand against this destruction evil forces perpetrated on them. Even so those evil forces are still trying to think of ways to keep them silenced by mandating legislation that will make them criminals for desiring to safeguard their children against mandatory vaccination. The absolute freedom of medical choices and procedures should be decided by the parent and a trusted doctor if they can find one they trust. Not some bureaucrat, insurance company, school administrator, media mogul, investment firm, legislator and especially not by some pharmaceutical company who has been given a free pass to profit without liability from their products design flaws when it severely injures someone or their child. Even the Lord rewards the wicked for their doings and devices. Evil doesn't get a free pass nor should any corporate enmities aka powers and principalities.

The life is in the blood whether it be spiritually or physically. Vaccines are tainting the blood with forces (contaminants) beyond what they are claimed to be.

Congress wrote in safety precautions whereby testing and oversight would be done by our bureaucrats but they have totally failed to adhere to those guidelines for both food and medicine and yet when whistle blowers come forward from those agencies to say what they are doing when they are endangering people and their children they have been silence. Over the millenniums God did the same thing by sending those who would warn his people that they were endanger and Pharaohs and Pharisees, certain Scribes and Sadducees have tried to silence them; and a word is written for one can do their own testing and oversight for the spiritual aspect of their lives. Yet again others will try to silence those who speak out when wolves are consuming them and they know it not.

If the milk and bread is tainted with toxins and anyone is told or led to believe it is safe and we should totally believe that our government oversight keeps it safe by force of their laws which most already know that this is not true as much of it is tainted and soured with chemicals/viruses/enzymes/etc.. that the animals are being fed. When people try to create local sources of these products and buy from their neighbors the government will go in with force and violence to take away their God given rights to seek food that is not chemically tainted through mass production methods. "inalienable rights", life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness; in that the captives were set free and yet the powers and principalities of this world desire that they remain slaves and use wicked devices to try to keep them enslaved ("for the common good", yeah right, not).

I don't believe in organ transplants either because most generally in order to get another persons body parts that other person is killed while getting them. Yes before you say it I know there are exceptions to that rule when people offer a Kidney up if they can spare it. That does not mean I do not believe in medicine because there are good medical practices but human experimentation and biological warfare via vaccines on the unsuspecting and innocent babes is not medicine, it is sorcery aka pharmakeia (by extension into the words from the Old and the New, magic, witchcraft).

God did not, "abandoned his "regulatory bureaucracy" about 2000 years ago and is busy working other projects for all that past time. And basing your "interpretation" of science and medical advances on 2000 year (or older) Divine guidance is REALLY gonna stunt your life and health." Yet you are free to subject yourself to the evil forces of the world and as it is written, "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge". Their children are now being destroyed before their own eyes and as they take a stand against this destruction evil forces perpetrated on them. Even so those evil forces are still trying to think of ways to keep them silenced by mandating legislation that will make them criminals for desiring to safeguard their children against mandatory vaccination. The absolute freedom of medical choices and procedures should be decided by the parent and a trusted doctor if they can find one they trust. Not some bureaucrat, insurance company, school administrator, media mogul, investment firm, legislator and especially not by some pharmaceutical company who has been given a free pass to profit without liability from their products design flaws when it severely injures someone or their child. Even the Lord rewards the wicked for their doings and devices. Evil doesn't get a free pass nor should any corporate enmities aka powers and principalities.

I worked for 11 years at the only company in the US that matches organ donors with recipients, and I can tell you conclusively that no one is "killed" when they donate organs through our system. In fact, there are two completely separate teams of doctors in play. The first is charged with keeping the patient alive, and ONLY after they determine that the patient is brain dead (literally would stop breathing and the heart would stop the moment the machines are switched off) and ONLY after they are assured that he signed up to be a donor (and yes, the family can stop the process) do they call in the transplant team. It's actually a wonder transplants happen at all, given the number of hoops they have to jump through.

I'll freak you out with a factoid. We have living heart donors. If you want to know how, I'll tell you.

I worked for 11 years at the only company in the US that matches organ donors with recipients, and I can tell you conclusively that no one is "killed" when they donate organs through our system. In fact, there are two completely separate teams of doctors in play. The first is charged with keeping the patient alive, and ONLY after they determine that the patient is brain dead (literally would stop breathing and the heart would stop the moment the machines are switched off) and ONLY after they are assured that he signed up to be a donor (and yes, the family can stop the process) do they call in the transplant team. It's actually a wonder transplants happen at all, given the number of hoops they have to jump through.

I'll freak you out with a factoid. We have living heart donors. If you want to know how, I'll tell you.
You can save your time for someone who may believe you as I wouldn't. My son was declare brain dead when he was not even two years old. That was back when Loma Linda was putting ape hearts into babies because they could not find enough human ones they could take their hearts from. My son thank God is alive, healthy and the prime example of what some would call "a working success story" as he earns more than most in this country, has a son of his own and he vacations all over the globe because he works hard for he can do that.

There is no such thing as brain death.
Organ Donors Are Not Dead

You can save your time for someone who may believe you as I wouldn't. My son was declare brain dead when he was not even two years old. That was back when Loma Linda was putting ape hearts into babies because they could not find enough human ones they could take their hearts from. My son thank God is alive, healthy and the prime example of what some would call "a working success story" as he earns more than most in this country, has a son of his own and he vacations all over the globe because he works hard for he can do that.

We've come a long way since that time. And yes, there is a thing where the higher order portions of the brain are not doing anything at all but the lower order parts that control things like heart beat and breathing are still functioning. Put someone in the machines at that point and their body still "lives" but their mind is gone. Pull the plug and everything stops. And yes, we have living heart donors.

Only a fool would let a wolf into their house for dinner on purpose.

Project #
5R21AI115383-02
Application #
Study Section
Vaccines Against Microbial Diseases Study Section (VMD)
Program Officer
Park, Eun-Chung

Newcastle Disease Virus Vectored Vaccine against Poliomyelitis
We propose to develop a live vectored vaccine as a novel approach to producing safe and effective anti- poliovirus vaccine. Newcastle disease virus (NDV)-based vectored vaccines have shown encouraging results for vaccinations against many human pathogens.

Concerning New Castle disease

Newcastle disease virus (NDV) is a paramyxovirus that infects large poultry ... of which cause inflammatory demyelination in humans and dogs, respectively.

A demyelinating disease is any disease of the nervous system in which the myelin sheath of neurons is damaged. ... Some demyelinating diseases are caused by genetics, some by infectious agents, some by autoimmune reactions, and some by unknown factors.
It should read from Vaccines instead of unknown causes.

A Majority of Infectious Newcastle Disease Virus Particles Contain a Single Genome, while a Minority Contain Multiple Genomes
Paramyxoviruses produce pleiomorphic particles containing variable amounts of genetic material that correlate with virion diameter by electron microscopy. However, the infectious nature of these particles is unknown, and functional genomes are indistinguishable from defective RNA.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=15&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwi05bOVxPnfAhVr6oMKHQJQBlI4ChAWMAR6BAgFEAI&url=http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.628.1368&rep=rep1&type=pdf&usg=AOvVaw3R5N9Pve_6YfWWUTKm-dkw
Poliovirus vectors
are being studied as potential vaccine delivery systems, with foreign genetic sequences incorporated as part of the viral genome

Very cheeky for this woman to say something bold like "God does not support vaccines". Obviously this is NOT in the Bible and so is left to the conscience of each Christian. Shame on her, then, for trying to speak for the Holy God.

The shame is on you for being so ignorant of the word.

Freedom of speech is still alive and well thank God. Go get your vaccines like a good little self righteous little drone, sue.

No one says you can't speak. But shame on you for making a litmus test of Christianity some medical treatment! "Big Pharma"....who's the drone, maybe?
Perhaps you should stick with learning the Word and knowing and understanding them all a little better before telling another "to shut up". Ignorance really is not bliss no matter who tells you it is.

Yes, the spirit of the Law rather than the letter of the Law. Actually, not even the letter since the Bible never once, not even once, mentions vaccines. But for the sake of something so Pharisaical you were willing to tell someone her grandmother was unhygienic and that's why her uncle died of Polio!! This is what ALWAYS happens with legalism. Don't you understand that from the Word?
Anyone who doesn’t vaccinate and results in someone else getting sick or dying should go to jail

Salt and sugar "taint the blood" also.. so does aspirin and food.

Congress does nearly NOTHING right. Is it all because they deserve Divine punishment? Gee -- I hope so...

You "silenced" right now bro???

You have a CONSTITUENT gripe. Not a appeal to God complaint... Get in line -- join the line of citizens that have been lied to --- and take a number.. I believe the estimated wait time for resolution is 70 years or the Rapture, whichever happens first.

Don't make everything a religious discrimination case when it's just a "Federal Case"... OK????

Salt and sugar "taint the blood" also.. so does aspirin and food.

Congress does nearly NOTHING right. Is it all because they deserve Divine punishment? Gee -- I hope so...

You "silenced" right now bro???

You have a CONSTITUENT gripe. Not a appeal to God complaint... Get in line -- join the line of citizens that have been lied to --- and take a number.. I believe the estimated wait time for resolution is 70 years or the Rapture, whichever happens first.

Don't make everything a religious discrimination case when it's just a "Federal Case"... OK????
Who injects salt and sugar directly into their blood?

The people have a gripe and your are correct it is a "CONSTITUENT gripe" but it can also be a spiritual gripe asking God for justice, forgiveness, peace, healing or whatever their cause may be. God's children have a right to have informed consent in order to have life, liberty and pursue their happiness, as provided by their 'endued rights from their creator' both in the earthly realm and the spiritual realm.

“We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness….”

We've come a long way since that time. And yes, there is a thing where the higher order portions of the brain are not doing anything at all but the lower order parts that control things like heart beat and breathing are still functioning. Put someone in the machines at that point and their body still "lives" but their mind is gone. Pull the plug and everything stops. And yes, we have living heart donors.
I doubt you will read it but I am going to put it here for others will know. By faith dad did what he knew was right in his heart and he risked himself to save his boy from mad scientist who were ready to do his son in and cut his boy's life short.

Armed Father Saves ‘Brain-Dead’ Son’s Life After Standoff With SWAT Team

Who injects salt and sugar directly into their blood?

Who injects salt and sugar directly into their blood? It's trauma protocol and the 1st thing they do when you are triaged.. That bag of fluids they hang thru an IV?? Yep -- salt and sugar water... Directly into your blood.. :D

Look -- I'm not being crass. I admire people of faith. But you're of no help to yourself or the nation by not "redressing your grievances" to the PROPER authorities... God will only give you the name/numbers of your Congress Critters if you ask for help there first... :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back