Should Christians vaccinate their children?

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by RodISHI, Jan 17, 2019.

1. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,855
    I think this is a well thought out article so I am sharing it here.

God Does Not Support Vaccines

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,691
    Yes, what a dumb article. No childhood vaccines , no daycare or school.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,855
    Such a novel idea that children stay home with their mom's until they reach kindergarten age. Who would'a ever thunk it.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  4. OldLady

OldLady Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,849
    My Dad's oldest brother died of polio in 1924, when he was 17 years old and about to graduate high school. He was athletic and friendly, good looking, all the girls cried. It nearly killed my grandmother. She never could talk about it without tears. Her firstborn. The doctor told her to try to break his fever by piling every blanket in the house on top of him (sweating it out) and removing the blankets one per hour.
    He died anyway. She had six other kids at home and they had to all move into my grandfather's hunting camp while the house was "fumigated." They were all in quarantine.

One of my older cousins was born normal and became brain damaged and "slow" due to an extremely high fever from measles when she was two.

That's just my parents' generation. I can keep going with typhus deaths, etc.

Are you absolutely sure this is what God wants? He gave us brains; we have used them to prevent horrible diseases. Yet you think he would disapprove of using cells from a dead embryo that would have been dead whether it was used to save lives or thrown in the trash.

I sure disagree with this one. And it IS a health issue for others when too many children are not immunized. These diseases can spread and cause devastation again quick as a wink if the vast majority of children are not immunized. Yet here you are encouraging people not to protect their children and to put everyone else's child at risk.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  5. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,855
    I encourage people to look at the ingredients and the potential dangers of allowing big pharma to dictate your child's medical care choice to you. I also encourage people to do their own research, learn the risk and what the holistic and natural methods are for dealing with diseases.

If you desire to shoot yourself up and your own children with toxins and foreign DNA matter from aborted babies, dogs, monkeys, etc. feel free to do so.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,855
    Can measles vaccine cause injury and death - National Vaccine ...

https://www.nvic.org/vaccines-and.../measles/measles-vaccine-injury-death.aspx

As of March 31, 2018, there have been more than 89,355 reports of measles vaccine reactions, hospitalizations, injuries and deaths following measles vaccinations made to the federal Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS), including 445 related deaths, 6,196 hospitalizations, and 1,657 related disabilities. Over 60% of those adverse events occurred in children three years old and under. Adverse events following MMR vaccination reported to VAERS include:

• lupus (autoimmune connective tissue disorder);
    • Guillain-Barre syndrome (inflammation of the nerves);
    • Encephalitis;
    • aseptic meningitis (inflammation of the lining of the brain);
    • deafness;
    • cardiomyopathy (weakening of the heart muscle);
    • hypotonic-hyporesponsive episodes (collapse/shock);
    • convulsions;
    • subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE);
    • ataxia (loss of ability to coordinate muscle movements);
    • parathesia (numbness, burning, prickling, itching, tingling skins sensation indicating nerve irritation)
    • Transverse Myelitis
    • Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
    In both its MMRII and ProQuad product information inserts4, 5 Merck also notes that during MMR vaccine post-marketing surveillance, there have been post-vaccination reports of:

• pneumonia;
    • erythema multiforme (skin disorder from an allergic reaction or infection);
    • urticarial rash (hives, itching from an allergic reaction);
    • measles-like rash;
    • burning/stinging at the injection site;
    • nerve deafness;
    • otitis media (ear infection);
    • retinitis (inflammation of the retina of the eye);
    • optic neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve);
    • conjunctivitis.
    Merck also gives the following warnings in their product insert about vaccine strain measles virus infection and shedding: 6

• Measles inclusion body encephalitis (MIBE), pneumonitis and death as a direct consequence of disseminated measles vaccine virus infection have been reported in immunocompromised individuals inadvertently vaccinated with measles-containing vaccine;” although Merck also states that “Children and young adults who are known to be infected with human immunodeficiency viruses and are not immunosuppressed may be vaccinated” and that “The ACIP has stated that "patients with leukemia in remission who have not received chemotherapy for at least 3 months may receive live virus vaccines. Short-term (<2 weeks), low- to moderate-dose systemic corticosteroid therapy, topical steroid therapy (e.g. nasal, skin), long-term alternate-day 6 treatment with low to moderate doses of short-acting systemic steroid, and intra-articular, bursal, or tendon injection of corticosteroids are not immunosuppressive in their usual doses and do not contraindicate the administration of measles, mumps, or rubella vaccine."
    • Excretion of small amounts of the live attenuated rubella virus from the nose or throat has occurred in the majority of susceptible individuals 7 to 28 days after vaccination. There is no confirmed evidence to indicate that such virus is transmitted to susceptible persons who are in contact with the vaccinated individuals. Consequently, transmission through close personal contact, while accepted as a theoretical possibility, is not regarded as a significant risk. However, transmission of the rubella vaccine virus to infants via breast milk has been documented.”

• “There are no reports of transmission of live attenuated measles or mumps viruses from vaccinees to susceptible contacts.”

• “It is not known whether measles or mumps vaccine virus is secreted in human milk. Recent studies have shown that lactating postpartum women immunized with live attenuated rubella vaccine may secrete the virus in breast milk and transmit it to breast-fed infants. In the infants with serological evidence of rubella infection, none exhibited severe disease; however, one exhibited mild clinical illness typical of acquired rubella.”

• “There have been reports of subacute sclerosing panencephalitis (SSPE) in children who did not have a history of infection with wild-type measles but did receive measles vaccine. Some of these cases may have resulted from unrecognized measles in the first year of life or possibly from the measles vaccination .” ....more @ link

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. OldLady

OldLady Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +35,849
    I'm sure, as you imply, that is how Franklin Delano Roosevelt caught it too--licking his shit fouled hands because his mother never taught him any better.

I'm reporting you, you miserable bitch.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Penelope

Penelope Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,691
    I am so sick of the non vaccers, and they talk about illegals bringing in all kinds of diseases, why, because they are not vaccinated.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. DOTR

DOTR Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,548
    No...it’s not well thought out. It’s nonsense.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,421
    I saw a lot of polio victims as a child in grade school, and that was just the ones who could make it to school; many more died in obscurity that no one but their parents and a doctor ever saw, so I have first hand experience on how effective those vaccination programs are, and they were then and are now a great blessing. Those affected by that disease and others, like diphtheria, were a significant percentage of children back then.If one wants to demand better quality control and more stringent oversight of drug companies, I don't mind that either. If some small percentage have allergic reactions or whatever, that's just not always preventable and sad, but no reason not get them for your children, as they benefit far more than are lost otherwise. In the case of such diseases like small pox it's just insane not to. We don't need chronic epidemics sweeping the country every year.

• Winner Winner x 1