Should gender change be outlawed?

• It should be completely outlawed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only after the age of 18

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goosey

Feb 23, 2017
I've come to the conclusion that hormone replacement therapy for purposes of gender change should be outlawed.

Same with sexual reassignment surgery.

Perhaps in the 80s and 90s it was justified, but now it is silly and pointless.

Why should it be outlawed? If people think they are something else, then who cares? I don't. I just get sick of the media focusing on it like it's normal and then libstains trying to hurt people who disagree with their sickness.

Why should it be outlawed? If people think they are something else, then who cares? I don't. I just get sick of the media focusing on it like it's normal and then libstains trying to hurt people who disagree with their sickness.
Children are too young to made a decision like that and their parents should not make the decision for them.

No one should make that decision except for the person who thinks they are a diff. gender.

I don' think it should be outlawed but there ought to be a minimum age requirement. Also a thorough psych eval ought to be required. Too often people change their gender then discover it didn't solve all their problems. Before transgendering became fashionable, it was rare and those cases were more carefully thought out.

Parents who push their young children into altering their bodies ought to have a psych eval too.

I've come to the conclusion that hormone replacement therapy for purposes of gender change should be outlawed.

Why do you want to stop these people from doing whatever?

I find that very big government like.

What is your motivation?

Here, you have a condition that affects an incredibly tiny percentage of the population, yet the social justice warrior media plays it up as if it was the most important frontier in civil rights.

Now, while I think it should be legal for adults, I think the press should pay better attention to that which really affects our lives, instead.

Why do you want to stop these people from doing whatever?

I find that very big government like.

What is your motivation?
I just think it causes too much hate.

Here, you have a condition that affects an incredibly tiny percentage of the population, yet the social justice warrior media plays it up as if it was the most important frontier in civil rights.

Now, while I think it should be legal for adults, I think the press should pay better attention to that which really affects our lives, instead.
You get it. This really shouldn't matter and effects almost no one.

Why do people want to take away the freedoms and liberties of other people? Is it a religious thing?
Who is taking what away from whom?
The OP is suggesting that a current freedom of a segment of society loose their freedom and liberty by promoting the idea that the freedom be outlawed.
currently,that freedom has been taken by the mob.

Perhaps a temporary ban until the mob has moved on. Such as 10 years.

At the current moment it affects those who've changed gender.

At the current moment it affects those who've changed gender.
You are right of course. It shouldn't matter though.

The best thing should be if everybody had a good relation with his own body!
Unfortunately that's impossible. Some people don't want to be what they are.
That means banning hormone replacement therapy would be ineffective.
I imagine that only restriction should be for underage people and handicapped people :)

My biggest problem with this shit is the way society handles it.

Forum List

Back