Transgender Mma Fighter Almost Killed Two Women In The Ring Than Goes On An Anti-Women Rant

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Transgender Mma Fighter Almost Killed Two Women In The Ring Than Goes On An Anti-Women Rant Which Speaks Volumes About His Character

Fallon Fox is a retired transgender MMA fighter. He was born a man, but now lives as a woman and is still in the process of transitioning from male to female with hormone therapy. In addition to hormone therapy, Fox had gender reassignment surgery back in 2006.

Fallon Fox’s story has been very controversial because up until 2011 it was not known that she came from a life of being male. She fought several times before her gender history surfaced and became public.

Since then there has been heavy debate about whether or not she should be able to fight women and many believe that it is an unfair advantage for Fallon who spent her physical prime as a man, whose bones and muscles were developed on testosterone.

https://defiantamerica.com/transgen...ich-speaks-volumes-about-his-character-video/

Meh, at least he/it didn’t actually kill anyone. That’s a big improvement over going into a school and killing children like their ilk normally do.

There are men who become women simply because of the access to women they get. They can go to battered women's shelters and batter some more. They can be sentenced to a women's prison for beating, raping and killing women with an entire harem of victims.

Our truly fucked culture does this, deliberately.

These women didn't have to fight him. It was ultimately their choice, was it not?

These women didn't have to fight him. It was ultimately their choice, was it not?

I don't know- and if they have the choice, some choices are not really choices at all. Like do it or leave.

gladiator-russell-crowe.gif

I can't understand it!

How women who are supposed to be smart can fight against trannies! :cuckoo:

And if they do....at the end of the day they deserve what they get.

Sad but true.

I can't understand it!

How women who are supposed to be smart can fight against trannies! :cuckoo:

And if they do....at the end of the day they deserve what they get.

Sad but true.

Maybe they feel a little like Billie Jean King...

Transgender Mma Fighter Almost Killed Two Women In The Ring Than Goes On An Anti-Women Rant Which Speaks Volumes About His Character

Fallon Fox is a retired transgender MMA fighter. He was born a man, but now lives as a woman and is still in the process of transitioning from male to female with hormone therapy. In addition to hormone therapy, Fox had gender reassignment surgery back in 2006.

Fallon Fox’s story has been very controversial because up until 2011 it was not known that she came from a life of being male. She fought several times before her gender history surfaced and became public.

Since then there has been heavy debate about whether or not she should be able to fight women and many believe that it is an unfair advantage for Fallon who spent her physical prime as a man, whose bones and muscles were developed on testosterone.

https://defiantamerica.com/transgen...ich-speaks-volumes-about-his-character-video/

Meh, at least he/it didn’t actually kill anyone. That’s a big improvement over going into a school and killing children like their ilk normally do.

“Transgenderism” is fucked up enough as it is.

A piece of subhuman shit like this, who uses it as cover to beat women up for sport, takes being fucked up to a whole new level beyond that of “transgenderism” itself.

I generally consider myself to be fanatically, passionately disinterested in sports, but put this piece of subhuman shit in the ring with a real man, that can beat the shit out of him, and I would be glad to watch that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back