Should Bernie Vow to Serve Only One Term?

"they asked Crazy Bernie what he thinks of AOC..and he said that's where i get my email!"

No POTUS, SCOTUS Justice, Congressperson or Senator should be allowed to serve past 80...no matter which way they bend politically.

Bernies 15 minutes are up.
Biden is your guy. You know, the child grabber.
I could never support Joe.
Maybe it's time to give the job to a vet?
hqdefault.jpg

Joe Biden, Neoliberal
Who the he'll is she?
Tulsi Gabbard - Wikipedia

"Tulsi Gabbard
(/ˈtʌlsi ˈɡæbərd/; born April 12, 1981) is an American politician serving as the Democratic U.S. Representative for Hawaii's 2nd congressional district since 2013.

"Gabbard was a Vice Chair of the Democratic National Committee until February 28, 2016, when she resigned to endorse Senator Bernie Sanders for the 2016 Democratic presidential nomination.

"Elected in 2012, she is the first Samoan-American member and the first Hindumember of the United States Congress"

The only VOW I want from that bald, rabbit-faced, sputtering, raging, America-hating old piece of shit is to commit suicide. The Bernie nursing-home-reject pig is EVERY bit the American-hating, Islam-fellatrix, self-hating-white-male evil old streak of underwear skid mark fraudulent SLIME as anyone else in the DNC. He is one of the most hypocritical, greediest, most sociopathic traitors in politics. YES, he's every bit as evil as Hilarious Hillary. He's FILTH. He supports the violent hate group Black Lives Fecal Matter, that's all you need to know about that walking abomination.

Forum List

Back