Shots Fired Inside Canadian Parliament

Was there a hockey game nearby? :) ...Sorry, humour's my defense mechanism.

Tis ok.

I just heard the Leafs are on lock down in their hotel room. :)

ETA: Update. Senators and Leafs game has been cancelled. We riot over shit like this. If ISIS even dreams of pulling any terror stunts during the Grey Cup or the Stanley Cup watch us kick into freaking high gear to bomb the ever living crap out of them.

Last edited:
The guy that ran over the soldiers, Canada had pulled his passport in June due to his radical rantings online in June. They said they had also given him what sounded like therapy to remove his radicalism. Obviously did n't work.
If his passport was revoked then it's impossible for him to have even been in the country, because we all know that making something illegal prevents it completely and that's why Canada has strict gun control laws.

Why would soldiers allow themselves to be run over? Weren't they armed?

The man credited with saving the lives of our MPs: A pro. A hero. He didn't hesitate to take out the intruder.

OTTAWA - The man who is reported to have shot an assailant on Parliament Hill is a former police officer with a background in providing security services for dignitaries, including members of the Royal Family.

Kevin Vickers, 58, became the sergeant-at-arms in the House of Commons eight years ago after a varied career in security.

He spent 29 years with the RCMP and rose to the rank of chief superintendent, often serving as the face of the national police force in New Brunswick. Before his appointment as sergeant-of-arms, Vickers was director of security operations for the House of Commons.

He had previously worked as aide-de-camp for New Brunswick's lieutenant-governor.

The sergeant-at-arms is responsible for safeguarding the authority of the House of Commons, as well as the safety and security of the Parliament buildings.

MPs credit sergeant-at-arms for saving lives in Parliament Hill shootings - Yahoo News Canada

DO try to curb your enthusiam. :eusa_eh:

Sure bodecea, whatever you say. So, ummm, what should we do? Do the Canadian thing? Should we sit down and write a letter, a polite letter of course, a very polite letter of course, asking the multiculturals to please not be naughty again? Will you sign onto it with me? Give it a feminine touch. Errr, wait a minute. You're a woman (I think). Forget it. Go put your niqab on, shut the fuck up until you're spoken to, and don't ever again complain about your regular three beatings a day...between prayer sessions. We have to keep all this godly after all. Now git!
Again...DO try to curb your enthusiasm

I thought I told you to shut the fuck up and go take your beating. If you insist on one sentence bon mots, with nothing germane or clever to say, go play with someone else. You're boooorrrring.

Live conference now.
telling everyone to stay away from downtown.
calling it an ongoing police operation. Additional resources are on standby, if needed. Said they are committed to keeping their military safe.

No doubt some random dumb shits with concealed carry permits could help prevent coordinated terrorist attacks on government institutions. It would be fun watching the police try to sort out the terrorists from the random dumb shits.
There can't be coordinated terrorist attacks on government institutions inside gun free zones because it's illegal, so the terrorists just go home.

The voice of the random dumb shit constituency.

When and where did your disconnect occur?

You realize there is no alternative to those two extremes, right?

Either we have guns and a healthy respect for the 2nd Amendment or we have these bullshit unworkable gun free zones.

They NEVER mean a thing to a gunman.

What's that got to do with Canada?

Asst. Commissioner calling it a dynamic and fluid operation.

Harper is safe, his motorcade was whisked away. Do 't know if he was in it.

The Pakistani girl was to receive honorary Canadian citizenship today there.

Those Pakistanis sure must spend a ton of money on airfare costs!

DO try to curb your enthusiam. :eusa_eh:

Sure bodecea, whatever you say. So, ummm, what should we do? Do the Canadian thing? Should we sit down and write a letter, a polite letter of course, a very polite letter of course, asking the multiculturals to please not be naughty again? Will you sign onto it with me? Give it a feminine touch. Errr, wait a minute. You're a woman (I think). Forget it. Go put your niqab on, shut the fuck up until you're spoken to, and don't ever again complain about your regular three beatings a day...between prayer sessions. We have to keep all this godly after all. Now git!
Again...DO try to curb your enthusiasm

I thought I told you to shut the fuck up and go take your beating. If you insist on one sentence bon mots, with nothing germane or clever to say, go play with someone else. You're boooorrrring.
My goodness, you really DO need to curb your enthusiasm over this event.

No doubt some random dumb shits with concealed carry permits could help prevent coordinated terrorist attacks on government institutions. It would be fun watching the police try to sort out the terrorists from the random dumb shits.
There can't be coordinated terrorist attacks on government institutions inside gun free zones because it's illegal, so the terrorists just go home.

Either we have guns and a healthy respect for the 2nd Amendment or we have these bullshit unworkable gun free zones.

Mojo seems to think that Canada is under our Constitution.

Air Force : Canadian bases taking precautions and are on standby.

Was there a hockey game nearby? :) ...Sorry, humour's my defense mechanism.

Tis ok.

I just heard the Leafs are on lock down in their hotel room. :)

ETA: Update. Senators and Leafs game has been cancelled. We riot over shit like this. If ISIS even dreams of pulling any terror stunts during the Grey Cup or the Stanley Cup watch us kick into freaking high gear to bomb the ever living crap out of them.
God bless Canadians

Read this volley you are now a part of and you'll see I'm just goin with the flow, baby!

Chill out!

:D

Either we have guns and a healthy respect for the 2nd Amendment or we have these bullshit unworkable gun free zones
Canada's second amendment modified the formula for apportioning seats in the House of Commons.

You're typical American doesn't know what a House of Commons even is, but I promise you it has nothing to do with gun ownership.

Forum List

Back