Shots Fired at 3 Homes with GOP Signs

again..it works ....BOTH ways for both sides. I can see both sides taking shots and vandalism...AND i can see both sides doing it to themselves for sympathy.

what is funny are the hacks.

just look at lakhota.....outrage one way... happy dancing the other.

I agree completely. In some ways, the one way outrage is worse than the actual crimes.

This would never have happened if only more people had guns.

yea but unless your there to shoot the Basterds while it is happening......it doesnt matter......a sign like Granny said is just a sign ....but the Window and Boat are going a little to far....those who did that deserve some serious consequences and repercussions.
No surprise the sarcasm went way over your head. I just gave the programmed NRA/GOP answer to every shooting incident, which you now admit is quite moronic.

and so did my sarcasm over yours......admit it Ed.....your not as smart as you think you are....

Last edited:
And what is my "side"?

The left. Don't go thinking "inthemiddle" means anything. You are a dyed in the wool lefty.

The left? You mean those people who like Obamacare and weak immigration policies? No thanks, I don't like that side.

you side with liberals 90% of the time.
That is my perception and that is what matters.
People who claim to be in the middle sit on the fence and watch. They jump in on the popular side of an issue because they have a deep seated need to "belong".

"people talk about the Far Right and how controlled they are......"

they do?

who do?

rush limbaugh and his 20 million dittoheads insist that THEY ALL think for themselves but LIBERALS are all MINDLESS MINIONS who are being controlled by...? who? left wing hate radio? (that I can't find on my radio dial?)

perhaps, on message boards, you see LIBERAL PEOPLE talking about the Far Right and how controlled they are....?

but I certainly see, on those same message boards, conservatives talking about how controlled ALL LIBERALS are! (note: NOT JUST LEFTISTS! ALL LIBERALS!)

Hate radio, (24/7) (multiple stations on my radio) (on ARMED FORCES RADIO!) thousands of local newspapers (in N.H. at Lake Winnepesaukee they have a Lake Vacation Newspaper where liberal parents vacationing with their children can read about how all liberals are nazi scum!) Ann Coulter, Michelle, Malkin, Rush and David Limbaugh Michael Savage, D'nesh Dsouza....and so many more..ALL spouting the basic conservative talking points (libs hate god, hate America, are evil, want YOUR money and are all MINDLESS MINIONS who are being controlled by...

Over all I see much more evidence of PEOPLE (many many people) talking about ALL LIBERALS and HOW CONTROLLED THEY ARE (by who? or is it whom?)
You should get back on your meds.

yea but unless your there to shoot the Basterds while it is happening......it doesnt matter......a sign like Granny said is just a sign ....but the Window and Boat are going a little to far....those who did that deserve some serious consequences and repercussions.
No surprise the sarcasm went way over your head. I just gave the programmed NRA/GOP answer to every shooting incident, which you now admit is quite moronic.

and so did my sarcasm......admit it Ed.....your not as smart as you think you are....

A ping pong ball would give Ed a run for his money

No, I don't. You just don't pay attention.

So who died and made you God? Your biased right wing nut "perception" is wrong.

People who claim to be in the middle sit on the fence and watch. They jump in on the popular side of an issue because they have a deep seated need to "belong".

Complete and utter bullshit. People who are in the middle agree with both sides at various times, and are not bound to a dogmatic ideology of a general nature by which they formulate their positions on issues, often times coming to their positions on individual questions based on the merits of those questions for their individual circumstances. I oppose Obamacare, I oppose the Dream Act, I opposed the bailouts, for starters. If I was a liberal, or if I was looking to jump on board the bandwagon, I would have supported these.

I think usmessageboard should pool our spare change and get rdean a lawyer. The government will probably assign a public defender to his case who is an ex-postal employee.

Reports of Political Vandalism in Independence, MO – Shots Fired at 3 Homes with GOP Signs
Some Kansas City area Republicans are claiming that their signs in eastern Independence are being vandalized by a razor blade wielding anti-Republican zealot. And they’ve come to the alarming conclusion that there is a connection between those reports and reports of shots being fired at three homes in the area.

We are gonna take their Obamaphones away.

They gonna be pissed.

Complete and utter bullshit. People who are in the middle agree with both sides at various times, and are not bound to a dogmatic ideology of a general nature by which they formulate their positions on issues, often times coming to their positions on individual questions based on the merits of those questions for their individual circumstances. I oppose Obamacare, I oppose the Dream Act, I opposed the bailouts, for starters. If I was a liberal, or if I was looking to jump on board the bandwagon, I would have supported these.
Defensive ,aren't we?
I t is always painfully obvious when a nerve is hit. This is one of those instances.
People who are in the middle have no core, they have no direction.
They believe in nothing and question everything.
Al those things you say you oppose. Fine.
The problem moderates have is their positions change depending on who is in their company at that particular time.
Moderates go with the flow. They stick their finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing and go with that.
There is a fine line between being open minded while being easily led( moderates) and having an open mind and be willing to hear the views of others.
As far as I am concerned with regard to your posts, you side with libs far more than anyone else. And you almost never side with a conservative viewpoint.
Again, that is my perception. And at the end of the day, that is all that matters.
As a matter of fact, it is public perception that rules the day. It drives the narrative and makes the news. If people believe you are something, then you are that unless you can prove otherwise.
Look at the guy in Florida that shot that kid. Most people think he is a murderer. For now, that is what he is.
For some of us, the facts mean more than perception. I would give the guy the benefit of the doubt unless there is credible evidence which shows he is guilty or not guilty.
As far as you are concerned I see you siding with the left far more than the right.
That is my perception. SO be it. End of discussion.
Buh bye.

Defensive ,aren't we?
I t is always painfully obvious when a nerve is hit. This is one of those instances.
The problem moderates have is their positions change depending on who is in their company at that particular time.
Moderates go with the flow. They stick their finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing and go with that.
There is a fine line between being open minded while being easily led( moderates) and having an open mind and be willing to hear the views of others.
As far as I am concerned with regard to your posts, you side with libs far more than anyone else. And you almost never side with a conservative viewpoint.
Again, that is my perception. And at the end of the day, that is all that matters.
As a matter of fact, it is public perception that rules the day. It drives the narrative and makes the news. If people believe you are something, then you are that unless you can prove otherwise.
Look at the guy in Florida that shot that kid. Most people think he is a murderer. For now, that is what he is.
For some of us, the facts mean more than perception. I would give the guy the benefit of the doubt unless there is credible evidence which shows he is guilty or not guilty.
As far as you are concerned I see you siding with the left far more than the right.
Buh bye.

:lol: Your feeble little mind is sadly incapable of comprehending how it's possible for someone to be anything less than a wing nut.

Defensive ,aren't we?
Buh bye.

:lol: Your feeble little mind is sadly incapable of comprehending how it's possible for someone to be anything less than a wing nut.
And of course in the absence of facts and ideas a lib has to resort to insults..
Ok... I take the high road....I win.

And of course in the absence of facts and ideas a lib has to resort to insults..
Ok... I take the high road....I win.

:lol: All you've had thus far have been insults, and now you want to complain over an untrue claim that you're supposedly being insulted back? I've given you facts and ideas. Your dogmatic ad hoc mind is obviously in deeper than it can manage. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to have to go put on my boots because the shit is getting deep in here. :lol:

P.S. Declaring one's self to be taking the high road and the subsequent "winner" is neither the high road nor winning.

Reports of Political Vandalism in Independence, MO – Shots Fired at 3 Homes with GOP Signs
Some Kansas City area Republicans are claiming that their signs in eastern Independence are being vandalized by a razor blade wielding anti-Republican zealot. And they’ve come to the alarming conclusion that there is a connection between those reports and reports of shots being fired at three homes in the area.

i hope not... but last time you wackos said that, it had nothing to do with partisanship and it was a bunch of kids.

maybe it was a rightwingnut availing himself to his second amendment rights.

and did they fire at the homes?? or are you lying and they took target practice at the signs?

Defaced-Obama-Sign.jpg

There you wacky lefties go again.

Romney is Not Christian or Anti-Gay & his grandfather was Mexican.

i hope not... but last time you wackos said that, it had nothing to do with partisanship and it was a bunch of kids.

maybe it was a rightwingnut availing himself to his second amendment rights.

and did they fire at the homes?? or are you lying and they took target practice at the signs?

Ask Grampa Murked U because he lives there.

Not one of us knows a damned thing about these events.

Still we're going to weight in and tell everybody we know what's going on?

Partisans truly are the stupidest people in America.

Media_Research_Center_logo.png

Where the PARANOID get....

Forum List

Back