Shots Fired at 3 Homes with GOP Signs

Defaced-Obama-Sign.jpg

There you wacky lefties go again.

Romney is Not Christian or Anti-Gay & his grandfather was Mexican.

1. I'm not a "lefty" and I didn't make those signs. Of course you all ready knew that, you're just trying to distract from the fact that yes, even conservatives can do this kind of bullshit.

2. Romney is Mormon, which is a branch of Christianity.

3. Romney's grandfather, Gaskell Romney, was not Mexican. He was a native of the Utah territory just like his wife, who emigrated to Mexico as adults.

4. That's right, Romney was for gay rights before he was against it.

Ah, yes..

This incident is indicative of how EVERY democrat wants to act..

I am sure someone will defend the insinuation as; "well, democrats say this about us!"

How quaint!

:lol:

Not one of us knows a damned thing about these events.

Still we're going to weight in and tell everybody we know what's going on?

Partisans truly are the stupidest people in America.

Winner of the Most Rational Post award.

I am sure your post will be well ignored, in an effort to further someones agenda.

:lol:

People shooting at people due to supporting a candidate--have America become the new Taliban.

Are we going to start shooting kids for being kids too.

Have we become the new groups of mad murderous nutters of the world?

Get a grip people. Both candiates sucks, but one has to suck less than the other. Choose the least sucky one. That is what I did. You can do it too without gunning some one that got it wrong and chose the most suckiest candidate.

Bad choices is not a reason to shoot at people!! Stand your ground do not cover defense of nation against stupid voters. It just does not! So don't shoot stupid people for their bad choices, ok?

Republicans are more likely to own a gun, so therefore it makes sense that Republicans are more likely to have fired those shots.

Wow... That is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

Gotta love those second amendment remedies

Is this a great country or what

Reports of Political Vandalism in Independence, MO – Shots Fired at 3 Homes with GOP Signs
Some Kansas City area Republicans are claiming that their signs in eastern Independence are being vandalized by a razor blade wielding anti-Republican zealot. And they’ve come to the alarming conclusion that there is a connection between those reports and reports of shots being fired at three homes in the area.

i hope not... but last time you wackos said that, it had nothing to do with partisanship and it was a bunch of kids.

maybe it was a rightwingnut availing himself to his second amendment rights.

and did they fire at the homes?? or are you lying and they took target practice at the signs?
I have no idea who did this. Nor does anyone else.
The best thing to do is wait until any investigation is concluded.
Done!

And of course in the absence of facts and ideas a lib has to resort to insults..
Ok... I take the high road....I win.

:lol: All you've had thus far have been insults, and now you want to complain over an untrue claim that you're supposedly being insulted back? I've given you facts and ideas. Your dogmatic ad hoc mind is obviously in deeper than it can manage. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to have to go put on my boots because the shit is getting deep in here. :lol:

Have I insulted you?

Reports of Political Vandalism in Independence, MO – Shots Fired at 3 Homes with GOP Signs
Some Kansas City area Republicans are claiming that their signs in eastern Independence are being vandalized by a razor blade wielding anti-Republican zealot. And they’ve come to the alarming conclusion that there is a connection between those reports and reports of shots being fired at three homes in the area.

Does Kansas City have its own police force or are criminal investigations conducted by the Republican party?

Does Kansas City have its own police force or are criminal investigations conducted by the Republican party?
Such stupidity

According to the Tea Party, they're just exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.

According to the Tea Party, they're just exercising their 2nd Amendment rights.

That's just a blatant falsehood spewed by a hyper-partisan Southsider.

'Tea Party' people are the LEAST likely to break ANY law, let alone discharge a firearm in the city.

You go ahead and believe what you want to, but rational people know I'm right.

Republicans are more likely to own a gun, so therefore it makes sense that Republicans are more likely to have fired those shots.

what the fuck are you talking about?.....do you know how many Democrats/Lefties/Liberals ....whatever you want to call them..... own guns in this Country?....

I've been told many many times that as a Left leaning Democrat....I hate guns. Of course, then I point out that I own several and know how to use them....well.

what the fuck are you talking about?.....do you know how many Democrats/Lefties/Liberals ....whatever you want to call them..... own guns in this Country?....

I've been told many many times that as a Left leaning Democrat....I hate guns. Of course, then I point out that I own several and know how to use them....well.

Not toeing the party line Bodey? They may take away your lib card. It was a prolly Gunnersmate that qualified you at the range. :D

It is the price we pay for a second amendment

Sometimes political signs get shot up....
Sometimes a movie theater gets shot up

Forum List

Back