Shots Fired at 3 Homes with GOP Signs

You want to hear/read something really crazy?

I'm a right winger, I belong to the NRA (National Rifle Association) and here's the crazy part, I don't own a gun.

Your mind has just been blown.

MORE Obot Insanity: Romney signs defaced with Human excrement in Virginia

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxDzPyd4XX0"]Obama Supporters: Vandals and Thieves[/ame]

Screen-shot-2012-10-09-at-2.08.10-PM-550x305.png

Romney/Ryan Sign Vandalization – Defaced Sign in Iowa City
Reports of stolen or defaced Romney Ryan signs continue to come in at an unprecedented rate, this election season. In Indian River County, FL, for instance, vandals with sharp knives have been taking swipes at some of the 50 large-sized Romney-Ryan campaign signs the county Republican Party have posted at commercial locations throughout the region.

Hundreds of Romney/Ryan signs were vandalized with red spray paint in Greensboro, NC, on Thursday.

The Daily Iowan reported on a particularly heinous case of vandalization in Iowa City:

A vandal defaced a large Romney-Ryan campaign sign in Iowa City, with a racial slur and other expletives scrawled on the front.

The sign, located on the corner of Market St. and Lucas St., was seen Friday morning with the words “I [heart symbol] N*****s”, “Obama”, “99% F**k”, “1% F**k” and “Rich forever” scribbled on the sign. The large R for Romney was also removed.Defaced Romney-Ryan Sign Includes Racial Slur

The sign belongs to University of Iowa student Michael Richardson, who bought the sign last week to show his support for Romney.

“I was really surprised, we just found it this morning when we went to class,” the 19-year-old said.

Iowa City police Sergeant Denise Brotherton said police would only intervene in a vandalism situation if the property owner contacted them about investigating the incident.

rr-sign-red-paint.jpeg

romney-sign-racial-slur.jpg

Hope and Deranged: Obama Supporters Key Pro-Romney Cars, Deface Pro-Romney Boat and Yard Signs, Spew Unhinged Hate
it appears as though the silly season has devolved into the clinically insane season as reports of Obama supporters keying cars, defacing pro-Romney property and going on demented, spittle-flecked rants become more frequent.

Vandal sprays ‘Obama’ on Romney supporter’s boat, defaces Romney-Ryan yard sign:

Democrats Gone Wild: Obama supporters ‘key’ cars displaying pro-Romney bumper stickers:

As Twitchy has reported, unhinged supporters of President Barack Obama are stealing, defacing, and urinating on pro-Mitt Romney yard signs and bumper stickers. We highlighted this tweet last week:

Based on reports posted on Twitter, it appears that Romney supporters continue to be victimized by key-wielding pro-Obama vandals:

A4fU7PzCAAAPVo-.jpg

A3qqf1FCYAABYPX.jpg

Urinating on Mitt Romney signs!!!

peeiing-on-yard-sign.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnsq4Se4pBg"]Obama Voter wants to whip Romney's ass[/ame]

You want to hear/read something really crazy?

I'm a right winger, I belong to the NRA (National Rifle Association) and here's the crazy part, I don't own a gun.

Your mind has just been blown.

You have that right. At least your support the rights of others. Thanks.

The video is nothing but shit-stirring. Sensationalism is never a good idea, it's even worse when some of the segments fail to prove that the "bad guys" did it.

There's been vandalism on both sides - much of it done by kids. Some was done by the people that own the signs. Some was done by the opposing party.

So fucking what. It's a piece of cardboard.

Shooting out windows, on the other hand, is criminal and the persons responsible need some jail time.

At any rate, I find it odd that the republicans are suddenly taking this sort of thing so very, very seriously after the way democrats were treated in '08 and '10, and considering that political vandalism has been going on for centuries.

This would never have happened if only more people had guns.

What an ignorant thing to say.

Do you really think that everyone that has a piece of cardboard in their yard is NOT a gun owner?

Are you suggesting that someone wrecking a piece of cardboard should be shot and possibly killed?

Congratulations on becoming society's lowest common denominator.

Do you really think that everyone that has a piece of cardboard in their yard is NOT a gun owner?

Are you suggesting that someone wrecking a piece of cardboard should be shot and possibly killed?

You're right Grandma...edthecynic deserves your disdain...:lol:

those lefties, I tell Ya

Republicans are more likely to own a gun, so therefore it makes sense that Republicans are more likely to have fired those shots.

Stop trying to be 'logical', it always turns out badly...

Remember Jared Loughner??

yea but unless your there to shoot the Basterds while it is happening......it doesnt matter......a sign like Granny said is just a sign ....but the Window and Boat are going a little to far....those who did that deserve some serious consequences and repercussions.

your talking to a Cynic Grandma....

The video is nothing but shit-stirring. Sensationalism is never a good idea, it's even worse when some of the segments fail to prove that the "bad guys" did it.

There's been vandalism on both sides - much of it done by kids. Some was done by the people that own the signs. Some was done by the opposing party.

So fucking what. It's a piece of cardboard.

Shooting out windows, on the other hand, is criminal and the persons responsible need some jail time.

At any rate, I find it odd that the republicans are suddenly taking this sort of thing so very, very seriously after the way democrats were treated in '08 and '10, and considering that political vandalism has been going on for centuries.

I find it funny that you are outraged by only certain criminal acts. Damaging other people's property is fine as long as the property belongs to a Republican. And you wonder why Republicans think Democrats are fucking stupid?

Twit.

your talking to a Cynic Grandma....

Ed ain't a cynic. He's just a run-of-the-mill partisan hack. To be cynical, one must actually be cynical... claiming it without backing it up is just bullshit.

EdThePrat would be a more suitable username.

"people talk about the Far Right and how controlled they are......"

they do?

who do?

rush limbaugh and his 20 million dittoheads insist that THEY ALL think for themselves but LIBERALS are all MINDLESS MINIONS who are being controlled by...? who? left wing hate radio? (that I can't find on my radio dial?)

perhaps, on message boards, you see LIBERAL PEOPLE talking about the Far Right and how controlled they are....?

but I certainly see, on those same message boards, conservatives talking about how controlled ALL LIBERALS are! (note: NOT JUST LEFTISTS! ALL LIBERALS!)

Hate radio, (24/7) (multiple stations on my radio) (on ARMED FORCES RADIO!) thousands of local newspapers (in N.H. at Lake Winnepesaukee they have a Lake Vacation Newspaper where liberal parents vacationing with their children can read about how all liberals are nazi scum!) Ann Coulter, Michelle, Malkin, Rush and David Limbaugh Michael Savage, D'nesh Dsouza....and so many more..ALL spouting the basic conservative talking points (libs hate god, hate America, are evil, want YOUR money and are all MINDLESS MINIONS who are being controlled by...

Over all I see much more evidence of PEOPLE (many many people) talking about ALL LIBERALS and HOW CONTROLLED THEY ARE (by who? or is it whom?)

MORE Obot Insanity: Romney signs defaced with Human excrement in Virginia

Obama Supporters: Vandals and Thieves

Screen-shot-2012-10-09-at-2.08.10-PM-550x305.png

Romney/Ryan Sign Vandalization – Defaced Sign in Iowa City
Reports of stolen or defaced Romney Ryan signs continue to come in at an unprecedented rate, this election season. In Indian River County, FL, for instance, vandals with sharp knives have been taking swipes at some of the 50 large-sized Romney-Ryan campaign signs the county Republican Party have posted at commercial locations throughout the region.

Hundreds of Romney/Ryan signs were vandalized with red spray paint in Greensboro, NC, on Thursday.

The Daily Iowan reported on a particularly heinous case of vandalization in Iowa City:

A vandal defaced a large Romney-Ryan campaign sign in Iowa City, with a racial slur and other expletives scrawled on the front.

The sign, located on the corner of Market St. and Lucas St., was seen Friday morning with the words “I [heart symbol] N*****s”, “Obama”, “99% F**k”, “1% F**k” and “Rich forever” scribbled on the sign. The large R for Romney was also removed.Defaced Romney-Ryan Sign Includes Racial Slur

The sign belongs to University of Iowa student Michael Richardson, who bought the sign last week to show his support for Romney.

“I was really surprised, we just found it this morning when we went to class,” the 19-year-old said.

Iowa City police Sergeant Denise Brotherton said police would only intervene in a vandalism situation if the property owner contacted them about investigating the incident.

rr-sign-red-paint.jpeg

romney-sign-racial-slur.jpg

THAT is just down right gross and nasty. Sounds like the MO of a leftie/OWS-er - weren't they the ones crapping all over the place? Police cars, flags and now signs.

I am curious to know when the last time was that a Republican was observed defecating in public and defacing things with feces?

Forum List

Back