Shopping

Explain?

Went to a craft fair
Bought some wool mittens

(Shoot me they are warm)

Aww cute. I bought these flower pressed shortbread cookies for a relatives birthday.

il_570xN.1544303082_7b5j.jpg

o girl....the failures are never shown lol.....and you can do it...just try and dont let the failures get to you...one year i was suppose to make balloon animals for a party....practice things went well....at the party.....nothing went well...i ended up just twisting the balloons a few times and holding them out an up ....a child would then run by and snatch it....full run...

notice: no more mention of the wood burning and the wood burning kit....that was a total failure....

the talented one is my husband *shhh* dont let him hear that....i give the kids a giggle in time....he builds them things out of playwood....

o girl....the failures are never shown lol.....and you can do it...just try and dont let the failures get to you...one year i was suppose to make balloon animals for a party....practice things went well....at the party.....nothing went well...i ended up just twisting the balloons a few times and holding them out an up ....a child would then run by and snatch it....full run...

notice: no more mention of the wood burning and the wood burning kit....that was a total failure....

the talented one is my husband *shhh* dont let him hear that....i give the kids a giggle in time....he builds them things out of playwood....

I volunteered to help the Murdered and Missing Indigenous women group meetup, and all I had to do was cutout crafts shaped like a generic female silhouette. I sucked so bad they tried to find something else for me to do. :lol:

I volunteered to help the Murdered and Missing Indigenous women group meetup, and all I had to do was cutout crafts shaped like a generic female silhouette. I sucked so bad they tried to find something else for me to do. :lol:
Did any murdered or missing indigenous women show up for that meetup?

Did any murdered or missing indigenous women show up for that meetup?

No only relatives of murdered and missing indigenous women.

Murdered and missing Native American women challenge police and courts

i cant draw....you should hear the 4 yr old yelling at me....to draw a ball gown...her mother is artistic...and i just fail...they have a canvas of me trying sitting on their table propped on the wall...i have a friend i give my rough drawings to and she makes them look good...and i have to get going....

Sometimes I buy hand made watch straps on etsy. But there's a guy over in the United Kingdom who usually makes them for me, I only buy from etsy if he closes shop for catch up. And I think I bought my hand made wallet from there.

I still haven't found a really good hand made sturdy wallet that fills my needs, though.

Forum List

Back