Helping the homeless at Christmas

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
A lot of people like to shove some money into the Salvation Army's red kettles, but there are already a lot of places for bums to get a hot bowl of soup and listen to a sermon.

My idea this year is to buy a case of popularly priced vodka in plastic bottles, and drop it off at a homeless encampment in the failed urban cesspools of Cleveland or Pittsburgh near me.

Wish the homeless some good cheer and provide a little bit of sunshine and holiday cheer to them.

Maybe some fine Russian vodka?

A lot of people like to shove some money into the Salvation Army's red kettles, but there are already a lot of places for bums to get a hot bowl of soup and listen to a sermon.

My idea this year is to buy a case of popularly priced vodka in plastic bottles, and drop it off at a homeless encampment in the failed urban cesspools of Cleveland or Pittsburgh near me.

Wish the homeless some good cheer and provide a little bit of sunshine and holiday cheer to them.

They would prolly rather have 6 bottles of the cheap stuff, but I agree with being generous with them around the holidays. There's a an old guy with Parkinsons I've been seeing lately in the same spot, I've been giving him a few bucks here and there.

Seems like too much trouble. Just hand it out at Pitt or WVU. At least you will see some hottie co-eds for your money.

What would jesus do?

I wish I could want to help homeless people but I can't actually help them in a real way. Just handing them a few bucks or something to eat doesn't help them at all. Even if I bought them a steak dinner and gave them 200 bucks they would still be homeless,.

The only way to truly help the homeless is by having a better society that fosters everyone to be strong, smart, ambitious, decent, and responsible and discourages crime and drugs and laziness. If we had that kind of society there would be very few homeless which would make helping them get on their feet much easier.

All these professional beggers have ruined any desire I have to help anyone asking for money. In today's age I honestly don't trust or believe anyone anymore.

They would prolly rather have 6 bottles of the cheap stuff,

I don't get this? Why would anyone want the bad tasting cheap stuff if GOOD stuff was offered? They are homeless not all stupid. Some were Accountants or CEOs' at one time perhaps? they drank Grey Friggin' Goose with cloth napkins.....maybe.

They would prolly rather have 6 bottles of the cheap stuff, but I agree with being generous with them around the holidays. There's a an old guy with Parkinsons I've been seeing lately in the same spot, I've been giving him a few bucks here and there.

Just because an old guy has the shakes doesn't mean he has Parkinson's. He could just be jonesing for a drink.

Why don't you just empty the closeout backery rack at Walmart and add it in with your "cheap rotgut Vodka". They don't want the brand new cakes probably. smh.

I don't get this? Why would anyone want the bad tasting cheap stuff if GOOD stuff was offered? They are homeless not all stupid. Some were Accountants or CEOs' at one time perhaps? they drank Grey Friggin' Goose with cloth napkins.....maybe.
I'm not positive but I'm thinking those guys drink to get drunk. More is better. I could be wrong.

I'm not positive but I'm thinking those guys drink to get drunk. More is better. I could be wrong.
Oh? I had ASSumed you would give equal quantity of both types. My Bad.
You're implying.....More ounces of cheap for the same dollar amount. Agreed they would want the more.

Dude, do you realize how much gay rape there will be if you get those fuckers liquored up?!? Leave those fuckers alone. They are homeless because they are mentally I’ll and/or drug addicts.

So, Jesus wouldn’t ask republics why?

Are they too selfish.
Because Democrats are so compassionate about everyone, they want it at everyone else's cost but theirs. So be it homeless, illegal immigrants, or refugees, fill your houses up Democrats and act on your compassion.

Because Democrats are so compassionate about everyone, they want it at everyone else's cost but theirs. So be it homeless, illegal immigrants, or refugees, fill your houses up Democrats and act on your compassion.
So, your personal geezsus knows you're a selfish conservative basturd and won't ask you to be compassionate. Man, you have to ignore a lot of his teachings.

Forum List

Back