Shooting the Messenger

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
British gubment will pay the price in the long run for coddling radical islamist...

Shooting the Messenger

June 26, 2013
By Frontpage Editors

mes.jpg

Speakers’ Corner at Hyde Park, London was once renowned for being the embodiment of freedom of speech where anyone could appear and speak about anything. In recent years, Islamist speakers have flocked to Hyde Park to deliver their rants and rampages.

A British convert to Islam declaimed there, “I do not believe that absolute freedom of speech is a good thing. The West doesn’t really believe in that freedom either. No one is free to say exactly what they want.”

The British authorities have come around to agreeing with him. Robert Spencer and Pamela Geller have been informed that they are banned from the United Kingdom.

The letter to Robert Spencer informs him, in Orwellian language, that the Home Secretary believes that he should be excluded from the United Kingdom on the grounds that “your presence here is not conducive to the public good.”

A Wikileaks cable revealed that fear of offending Muslims convinced British governments to grant asylum to Islamist leaders. And now fear of offending Muslims has convinced the British government to keep out the people warning of the danger.

Instead of banning the terrorists, the UK has banned the messenger.

It is a tragic day for Western civilization.

Shooting the Messenger | FrontPage Magazine

Colleges and universities used to be centers for sharing ideas and opinions. Thanks to liberal based political correctness kids have been turned into left wing zombies turning each other and professors in for crimes against the state if they don't like what they hear.

I doubt that "liberal" and "zombies" can be used in the same sentence. Please, do look up the definition of a liberal minded person. Or, if you are referring to the liberal that is adamant about advocating free competition and a self-regulating market, then I still don't believe that we are talking about the same thing. It does become quite confusing when we have more than a dozen definitions of a liberal floating around.

I doubt that "liberal" and "zombies" can be used in the same sentence. Please, do look up the definition of a liberal minded person. Or, if you are referring to the liberal that is adamant about advocating free competition and a self-regulating market, then I still don't believe that we are talking about the same thing. It does become quite confusing when we have more than a dozen definitions of a liberal floating around.

Progressive/Liberals = deviousness and sinisterism

Forum List

Back