Shooting at High School football game in Philly

Another reason for not having gun free zones

..a lot of teen crap....then you see DOZENS in these mob robberies = cultural failure--whenever you see so many teens, it is a cultural failure...
..you will always have a single[ one or two ] ''''black'''' sheep here and there--that's how life is...but when you see DOZENS of TEEN jackasses, you KNOW it's a cultural failure
....none of my brothers/friends/etc and I would ever even IMAGINE bringing a firearm to any event .....even if someone was bullying us ...and there was bullying at my school
Simon Gratz
photo-32.jpg

Last edited:
Unsportsmanlike Conduct. 15 Yard Penalty. Automatic First Down.

Ummm, I was going to respond but MDK comment was the extra point that made me laugh...

Sad about the shooting...

The game is a lot tougher than when I played it, that's for sure.

I think I would have stepped aside and let the player on the other side of the line through if he brandished a handgun at the line of scrimmage.

Gunfire at Philadelphia high school football game leaves 2 teens wounded: reports

when I was in high school students used to drive their pickup trucks to the school parking lot, park, and leave their rifles & their shotguns in the window racks, for hours, all day long. No one ever got shot, even when those same vehicles showed up at the football game parking lots.
What's up with guns these days? We had guns everywhere back in the day but they weren't shooting other people but now they are.
I wonder why those same guns changed? LOFL

I think I would have stepped aside and let the player on the other side of the line through if he brandished a handgun at the line of scrimmage.

Gunfire at Philadelphia high school football game leaves 2 teens wounded: reports

when I was in high school students used to drive their pickup trucks to the school parking lot, park, and leave their rifles & their shotguns in the window racks, for hours, all day long. No one ever got shot, even when those same vehicles showed up at the football game parking lots.
What's up with guns these days? We had guns everywhere back in the day but they weren't shooting other people but now they are.
....but the murder rate has gone DOWN--not up--but it's still many MANY times higher than comparable countries
Homicide Rate (per 100,000), 1950–2014
like I said-it's a cultural failure---but guns make it MUCH easier to kill

Sports are a lot tougher nowadays, and not just in America, CK.

At a soccer game in Brazil, the referee stabbed one of the players a couple of years ago, and the fans responded by decapitating the referee.

There is a reason why they search people nowadays before allowing them into a stadium in America.

Wait. Black kids in North Philly being violent? No, can't be.

The violence is just accelerating. Back in the day, they might take a shiv to you. Nowadays they look to shoot you.

The problem in my view is that being glorified as America's Titular Sacred Cows has actually aggravated the problem of violence with black youths. They know that Honkies are going to be reticent about fighting back.

Wait. Black kids in North Philly being violent? No, can't be.

The violence is just accelerating. Back in the day, they might take a shiv to you. Nowadays they look to shoot you.

The problem in my view is that being glorified as America's Titular Sacred Cows has actually aggravated the problem of violence with black youths. They know that Honkies are going to be reticent about fighting back.

The inner city Black communities in cities all over the country have a violence, and aggression problem that nobody wants to touch. Instead they call it "Gun Violence". No, it is black on black thug and gang violence.

More blacks being 70 IQ wonders.

I think the problem is more that young blacks are treated like Prima Donnas and Sacred Cows enough that they have started to believe it.

Not really low IQ.
Most of the ones I worked with were too ignorant to use a voltmeter or scan tool. All they talked about was racial stuff. As a pure self-defense move I avoid them like a plague.

..a lot of teen crap....then you see DOZENS in these mob robberies = cultural failure--whenever you see so many teens, it is a cultural failure...
..you will always have a single[ one or two ] ''''black'''' sheep here and there--that's how life is...but when you see DOZENS of TEEN jackasses, you KNOW it's a cultural failure
....none of my brothers/friends/etc and I would ever even IMAGINE bringing a firearm to any event .....even if someone was bullying us ...and there was bullying at my school
Simon Gratz
photo-32.jpg
Tough school.

Simon Gratz
photo-32.jpg
Tough school.

There have always been tough Government schools. A friend of mine got expelled from Catholic school and had to go to the local government high school. His dad gave him a switchblade for protection.

I guess nowadays, some dads give their kids guns.

thats ironic that you mention that because a coworker of mine she was telling me the same thing,that in her day and age when she was in high school,it was commonplace for guys to drive their pickup to school to show off their new wheels and they would do the same thing,have shotguns and rifles in their window racks all day long when they were in school,no shootings,nothing.granted it was a small town but still its mind boggling to think how times have so much drastically changed for the worse since then.

thats ironic that you mention that because a coworker of mine she was telling me the same thing,that in her day and age when she was in high school,it was commonplace for guys to drive their pickup to school to show off their new wheels and they would do the same thing,have shotguns and rifles in their window racks all day long when they were in school,no shootings,nothing.granted it was a small town but still its mind boggling to think how times have so much drastically changed for the worse since then.

We were allowed to bring our rifles and shotguns to school and keep them in the Principals office as sometimes we'd go hunting right after school. Sometimes he came with us. Different times, huh?

Forum List

Back