Rams/Cowboys pre season game in Hawaii historical.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
I did not realise what a historical moment this was until watching the game a few weeks ago and hearing them announce what I never would have figured as I am sure nobody else here knew that either that here is the reason WHY that game that was played,was indeed a historical game..I never would have figured this and I am sure nobody else here did either that it was announced by the announcers during that game that that Rams/Cowboys game being played was the ONLY NFL game played in Hawaaii since 1976 when the 49ers and chargers played in a pre season game as well.

Other than the pro bowl of course. The pro bowl is the ONLY NFL games that was ever played there in the beautiful Islands since way back in 1976.That is amazing. I had no idea this normal pre season game was going to turn out to be one for the ages.

One more example how the NFL is fucked up now in this day and age.

that was the ONLY reason I ever tuned in to watch the pro bowl was to enjoy looking at the sights of hawaii when they would come back from commericals to the game. It was always fun tuning in looking at the beautiful sights of Hawaai dreaming you were there during the wintertime when it would be cold as hell living in the midwest as I do.I could just look into the tv screen and FEEL warm seeing those sights of hawaai. first they screw it up leaving hawaii,then they ruined it even worse having it a week before the superbowl. Might as well get rid of the stupid pro bowl now.

You just KNOW beyond a doubt if the Rams were still in stank louis,they would NEVER have gotten the nod to be one of the teams but they did because the NFL wants the LOS ANGELES Rams to be on the roadmap and in the spotlight.:2up::dance:

Last edited:
Rams in Dallas week 15 should be a preview of the NFC championship.

I have to disagree. Dallas yes but the Rams are not as good this year as last year. They SHOULD have lost the sunday night game to the Browns if not for a stupid call by the Browns coach. Plus they havent played anybody yet. Had Brees not got hurt just two minutes in the game,the Saints would have won that game i have no doubt.

Since Hawaii has never had an NFL team it is no surprise that NFL games are rarely played there.

true. I guarantee if the Rams were not in back in LA,they NEVER would have gotten the nod to play in that game if they were still in stank louis.

I have to disagree. Dallas yes but the Rams are not as good this year as last year. They SHOULD have lost the sunday night game to the Browns if not for a stupid call by the Browns coach. Plus they havent played anybody yet. Had Brees not got hurt just two minutes in the game,the Saints would have won that game i have no doubt.
You may be right - I already picked Dallas to go all the way anyway. There could be a surprise Cinderella team like the 49ers or Lions this year in the NFC.

Maybe it'll be Buffalo v Detroit - the least watched Super Bowl ever.

You may be right - I already picked Dallas to go all the way anyway. There could be a surprise Cinderella team like the 49ers or Lions this year in the NFC.

Maybe it'll be Buffalo v Detroit - the least watched Super Bowl ever.

Now you dont REALLY think the NFL has it all laid out for the cheatriots not to go all the way again now do you?

Dude,the NFL is as fake as elections are,same as them,its all a dog and pony show as well.its the same thing where they have the outcome planned out MONTHS in advance and they make sure they get the result they always want.

I sure wish it wasnt that way cause i would love to see those two small market teams square off but thats why the rams and pats were in last year cause new orleans and boston are MUCH larger markets so the refs in both games went out of their way to make sure both teams got there. you i did not think i needed to explain this to.LOL

Now you dont REALLY think the NFL has it all laid out for the cheatriots not to go all the way again now do you?

Dude,the NFL is as fake as elections are,same as them,its all a dog and pony show as well.its the same thing where they have the outcome planned out MONTHS in advance and they make sure they get the result they always want.

I sure wish it wasnt that way cause i would love to see those two small market teams square off but thats why the rams and pats were in last year cause new orleans and boston are MUCH larger markets so the refs in both games went out of their way to make sure both teams got there. you i did not think i needed to explain this to.LOL
Maybe, maybe not. Tom Brady is 42 - that's all I'm saying - he's only human.
If something happened to him, could they pull a Steve Young out of their ass like SF did when Montana got hurt ? You never know.
If Mahomes goes to New England next year, I might believe you.

Maybe, maybe not. Tom Brady is 42 - that's all I'm saying - he's only human.
If something happened to him, could they pull a Steve Young out of their ass like SF did when Montana got hurt ? You never know.
If Mahomes goes to New England next year, I might believe you.
dont be surprised if that happens,not saying it will just it would not surprise me in the least. the Hunt family is VERY corrupt,they are VERY evil same as Kraft, i would not put it past clark hunt to do that favor for Kraft.the AFC has so many crappy teams they are a shoe in to be in the AFC title game again.

btw did you see my post on brady on that thread about him that FBI made? LOL

Forum List

Back