"SHOOT THE MESSENGER!": Message From Government & MSM On Wikileaks

LibocalypseNow

Jul 30, 2009
That seems to be the only message the Government and MSM want to get out there to the People. Unfortunately that's just a misdirection magic trick. What about what our Government is doing around the World? Does that matter to anyone? This Wikileaks scandal should not be only about shooting the Messenger. This is an unprecedented opportunity for the People to see how their Government and Media really operate.

Don't just shoot the Messenger and be done with it. That's what they want you to do but you don't have to be cattle and just do as you're told. This Wikileaks scandal is so much bigger than "Shoot the Messenger." Try something new for a change. Don't buy into their propaganda. Just go deeper and and see what your Government is doing around the World. Try it,you will likely feel incredibly enlightened afterward. You'll likely feel a bit disgusted too though. But at least you'll know. Don't let it only be about "Shoot the Messenger." Make it more than that.

Last edited:
That seems to be the only message the Government and MSM want to get out there to the People. Unfortunately that's just a misdirection magic trick. What about what our Government is doing around the World? Does that matter to anyone? This Wikileaks scandal should not be only about shooting the Messenger. This is an unprecedented opportunity for the People to see how their Government and Media really operate.

Don't just shoot the Messenger and be done with it. That's what they want you to do but you don't have to be cattle and just do as you're told. This Wikileaks scandal is so much bigger than "Shoot the Messenger." Try something new for a change. Don't buy into their propaganda. Just go deeper and and see what your Government is doing around the World. Try it,you will likely feel incredibly enlightened afterward. You'll likely feel a bit disgusted too though. But at least you'll know. Don't let it only be about "Shoot the Messenger." Make it more than that.

I'm going to march on Washington with my shotgun in one hand and my bible in the other.

I'll show those notherfuckkers who is boss!!!

Yea it seems like the Government & MSM are working together on getting this message out. Is there any credible & independent Media left in this country?

You had to create a thread because you weren't sure if people considered wikileaks espionage or treason or free speech.......................now you go from unsure if they broke the law yourself even, to a conspiracy theory about discrediting wikileaks. Make up your mind how domb you are, schitzo.

You had to create a thread because you weren't sure if people considered wikileaks espionage or treason or free speech.......................now you go from unsure if they broke the law yourself even, to a conspiracy theory about discrediting wikileaks. Make up your mind how domb you are, schitzo.

Still a Stalker Bitch i see. Get a life kook. :cuckoo:

Yes, SOMEone needs a life.

You spent a day questioning if these guys broke the law, now you're going to spend a day pissing about a media conspiracy to discredit them. You're a fucking idiot. /thread

GT makes a good point. Unfortunately you would prefer to hammer Obama than show any concern about the real issue. I find that disappointing, but not surprising.

You spent a day questioning if these guys broke the law, now you're going to spend a day pissing about a media conspiracy to discredit them. You're a fucking idiot. /thread

lol! Man yer such a little Stalker Bitch. Get a job. You're so fucking boring. :cuckoo:

lol! Man yer such a little Stalker Bitch. Get a job. You're so fucking boring too. :cuckoo:

Deflection, ad hominem. Try addressing the point.

GT makes a good point. Unfortunately you would prefer to hammer Obama than show any concern about the real issue. I find that disappointing, but not surprising.

tried to rep ya, not that you need that weak assed rep. says i must spread the love more first. i must be stingy

Wasn't hammering Obama. I am hammering the Government & MSM a bit though. They do seem to be working together to get that "Shoot the Messenger" message out there. Some of this stuff actually happened when the previous Administration was in there. So what about what our Government is doing? That should matter no?

Wasn't hammering Obama. I am hammering the Government & MSM a bit though. They do seem to be working together to get that "Shoot the Messenger" message out there. Some of this stuff actually happened when the previous Administration was in there. So what about what our Government is doing? That should matter no?

The point is you're being disengenuous to first question if wikileaks broke the law....................then subsequently ask if there's a conspiracy to discredit wikileaks.

It means you're either too stupid to catch yourself in the act of exploiting your bitch & moan attitude at all costs...............or you're a troll.

The point is you're being disengenuous to first question if wikileaks broke the law....................then subsequently ask if there's a conspiracy to discredit wikileaks.

It means you're either too stupid to catch yourself in the act of exploiting your bitch & moan attitude at all costs...............or you're a troll.

Naw that's just more of your whiny Stalker Bitch derangement. I do question whether or not what Assange did was Illegal. It might be perfectly Legal. I'm no legal expert though. I have said that before. They haven't arrested him yet,have they? They know exactly where he is yet haven't arrested him. Also i do believe the Government & MSM are collaborating in getting their "Shoot the Messenger" message out there. We should be discussing what our Government did and not just shoot the Messenger and forget about it.

Some of this stuff is very disturbing. All people should be concerned. It doesn't matter whether you're a Republican or a Democrat. That being said,i do think Hillary Clinton should resign. I am strongly in favor of that. Hope i cleared things up for ya a bit. Btw,you're welcome to stalk my other thread on whether the Wikileaks scandal is about First Amendment rights or Espionage. This is a different post on a different issue though. Thanks.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/144493-wikileaks-first-amendment-or-espionage.html

Last edited:
"mysteries belong to religion, not to government" -- James Madison

A response is not a stalk, that's your inflated ego talking. I reply to many threads here weekly, and all don't have your name on them, you fucking geek.

You'd like Hillary to resign for doing what likely everyone in her position, ever before, has done? Really? N'aw, that's not partisan at all.

Newsflash, genius. Our Country spies on people in other Countries, and has been for quite a long fucking time. It's likely vital to our National Security, especially this day and age.

If you can't see how Wikileaks disclosing this info is dangerous for our Country, then good on you, Sir. I can, which is why I find your posts to have alterior motives, i.e. you're a partisan whiny bitch. Don't worry, though, you're definitely not alone on this site.

A response is not a stalk, that's your inflated ego talking. I reply to many threads here weekly, and all don't have your name on them, you fucking geek.

You'd like Hillary to resign for doing what likely everyone in her position, ever before, has done? Really? N'aw, that's not partisan at all.

Newsflash, genius. Our Country spies on people in other Countries, and has been for quite a long fucking time. It's likely vital to our National Security, especially this day and age.

If you can't see how Wikileaks disclosing this info is dangerous for our Country, then good on you, Sir. I can, which is why I find your posts to have alterior motives, i.e. you're a partisan whiny bitch. Don't worry, though, you're definitely not alone on this site.

Seriously dude,get a job. You've turned into a whiny little Stalker Bitch. I used to respect you somewhat but now you're just a little Bitch. I've definitely had better stalkers than you. :lol:

You're flattering yourself and avoiding the subject, again.

You post twice as much as me, on here. Who needs a job?

Total Posts: 7,658
Posts Per Day: 15.50

Find all posts by LibocalypseNow
Find all threads started by LibocalypseNow
Join: July, 2009

Total Posts: 3,858
Posts Per Day: 7.34

Find all posts by G.T.
Find all threads started by G.T.
Join: June, 2009

Forum List

Back