SHOCKING: Did Anyone see Joy Reid defend an LGBTQ book about rape and incest against Mom's For Liberty?

You haven't, and you won't now.
It's repugnant that you won't stand against the epidemic of child rape being perpetrated via the conservative Christian rape armies.

But thank God for people like Joy Reid. :)

What other organization composed of millions of people have such low rates of abuse? You didn't even try to find out, did you?
Like ISIS and the Taliban, the US conservative Christian child rape armies destroy millions of lives.

This will continue until monstrous enablers/cowards like you take action against it.

Lying is not going to win this argument for you

Christian conservatives do not support pedophilia
It would be great if conservative Christians didn't support the conservative Christian child rape armies, as they're an American ISIS.

Don't you agree?

Homosexuality is a perversion of natural sexuality
But the rape epidemic of children by conservative Christians is celebrated by people like you, all while making bigoted/false/ignorant claims like the one above.

You're sewer slime, and good on Joy Reid for pointing this out.

Humans were designed to procreate

Which is impossible when homosexuals butt fuck each other
I hope you'll feel free to act on your same-sex fantasies someday, but please do so with an age appropriate individual capable of affirmative consent.

TIA

In the meantime, heroic people like Reid will continue to call your deranged homophobia out; God will bless her with heaven while you burn in Hell.

It would be great if conservative Christians didn't support the conservative Christian child rape armies, as they're an American ISIS.

Don't you agree?
You are just talking to yourself now

Your bullshit has no more shock value

But the rape epidemic of children by conservative Christians is celebrated by people like you, all while making bigoted/false/ignorant claims like the one above.

See post 371

I hope you'll feel free to act on your same-sex fantasies someday, but please do so with an age appropriate individual capable of affirmative consent.

TIA

In the meantime, heroic people like Reid will continue to call your deranged homophobia out; God will bless her with heaven while you burn in Hell.
See post 371

No asshole. You and fellow idiot Curried Goats are nothing but disgusting pieces of shit. Who are unable to provide any proof of your whiny claims. There’s a special place in the devil’s playground for people like you.

No asshole.
I wouldn't say you were no asshole...
You and fellow idiot Curried Goats are nothing but disgusting pieces of shit.
We should support and encourage the rape of children by an army of conservative Christians as y'all do?

Never gonna happen.
Who are unable to provide any proof of your whiny claims.
Projection.
There’s a special place in the devil’s playground for people like you.
You're going to become VERY familiar with that special place. :)

People like Goaty and Reid will be looking down from Heaven, and shaking their heads.

Still time to repent & start doing the right thing, bra.

No asshole. You and fellow idiot Curried Goats are nothing but disgusting pieces of shit. Who are unable to provide any proof of your whiny claims. There’s a special place in the devil’s playground for people like you.
I already owned Mac-7 in this thread and that pussy stopped responding to me.

Homosexuality is a natural sexual orientation and religion is what requires grooming.

I already owned Mac-7 in this thread and that pussy stopped responding to me.

Homosexuality is a natural sexual orientation and religion is what requires grooming.
Homosexuality is no more “natural” than obesity or alcoholism or drug addiction

In America a handful of unelected lawyers on the supreme court have declared the perversion legal for adults

and now libs wants to infect children with the same mental disease

Like ISIS and the Taliban, the US conservative Christian child rape armies destroy millions of lives.

This will continue until monstrous enablers/cowards like you take action against it.
You didn't bother to find out, did you?

It's repugnant that you won't stand against the epidemic of child rape being perpetrated via the conservative Christian rape armies.

But thank God for people like Joy Reid. :)
Wow, now it's armies. Your imagination is very fertile, isn't it?

Homosexuality is no more “natural” than obesity or alcoholism or drug addiction
Jesus christ you're stupid. Our desire to gorge on high caloric foods is believed to be an adaptation from hunger gather days. It's our manufactured environment that has led to the plenty availability of these food sources that has resulted in higher rates of obesity. Our bodies reaction to calories however is absolutely a natural process as is addiction. We aren't the only species to imbibe substances that alter our state of mind.
In America a handful of unelected lawyers on the supreme court have declared the perversion legal for adults
Again, perversion isn't a perspective of nature. Stop being pussy about it being your own.
and now libs wants to infect children with the same mental disease
Your ignorance is the only disease and thankfully one fewer and fewer Americans suffer from.

Jesus christ you're stupid. Our desire to gorge on high caloric foods is believed to be an adaptation from hunger gather days
So in your mind that makes it desirable ?

I agree that overeating should not be treated as a crime just as adult homosexuals have a legal right to do disgusting things to each other in private

But it should not be encouraged any more than telling children that being fat is desirable

So in your mind that makes it desirable ?
Desire is subjective. My argument is that they are natural, whether they are desirable is only answerable by individuals.
I agree that overeating should not be treated as a crime just as adult homosexuals have a legal right to do disgusting things to each other in private
Great, but I don't remember asking for your opinion on what you think others should be allowed to do, nor do I care.
But it should not be encouraged any more than telling children that being fat is desirable
Well thanks for your Bingo opinion. The problem is people have natural same sex attractions so what you're proposing is grooming them out of them.

Forum List

Back