Shocker!!!!!!!!!

My Way News - Author acknowledges fake Dylan quotes, resigns

Now if they would fire them for making up annonymous sources.....
Jonah Lehrer graduated from Columbia University in 2003.

Isn't that the little hotbed college where they yell conservative speakers down and show crass manners to anyone who is a traditional human being?

Oh, yeah. Wonder why one of them would make something up that wasn't true and try to pass it off as nonfiction. :rolleyes:

Columbia University. Breeding liars!

Yeah man journalism, is awesome, they just keep getting better

Isn't that the little hotbed college where they yell conservative speakers down and show crass manners to anyone who is a traditional human being?

Oh, yeah. Wonder why one of them would make something up that wasn't true and try to pass it off as nonfiction. :rolleyes:

Didn't O'Bummer go to that school?

How would anyone know if he had?

So did John Jay, Alexander Hamilton, Alan Greenspan, Dwight Eisenhower, and quite a few other famous people. What's you point?

Forum List

Back