Paraguay official resigns after signing agreement with fictional country

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A Paraguayan government official has been replaced after it was revealed that he signed a memorandum of understanding with representatives of a fugitive Indian guruā€™s fictional country, who also appear to have duped several other officials in the South American country.

Arnaldo Chamorro was replaced as chief of staff for Paraguayā€™s agriculture ministry on Wednesday shortly after it was revealed that he signed a ā€œproclamationā€ with representatives of the United States of Kailasa.

For all my GOP friends I have checked this place out and it doesnt exist.That will not stop our desperate government trying to sign a trade deal with them.

The article refers to some US cities that they signed agreements with but it doesnt name them. Does anyone know where they are ?

Last edited:

A Paraguayan government official has been replaced after it was revealed that he signed a memorandum of understanding with representatives of a fugitive Indian guruā€™s fictional country, who also appear to have duped several other officials in the South American country.

Arnaldo Chamorro was replaced as chief of staff for Paraguayā€™s agriculture ministry on Wednesday shortly after it was revealed that he signed a ā€œproclamationā€ with representatives of the United States of Kailasa.

For all my GOP friends I have checked this place out and it doesnt exist.That will not stop our desperate government trying to sign a trade deal with them.

The article refers to some US cities that they signed agreements with but it doesnt name them. Does anyone know where they are ?
Check out their org. They seem to have scammed a few cities in the US. Saw Newark, NJ, Winston-Salem, NC, and a couple of cities from Texas.

https://kailaasa.org/

This is amazing stuff. I didnt know there was a place called Texacarna. i thought it was a music genre.
And they have a mayor as well !!

Actually Texarkana has 2 mayors. One for the portion of the city in Texas, and the other for the Arkansas side of town.

Forum List

Back