Shocker: Business Owners Hate Obama.

SniperFire

Feb 28, 2012
Inside Your Head
The people America desperately depend upon to fuel real economic recovery and our prosperity now hate Obama's commie guts - by a large margin. :

July 26, 2012

U.S. Business Owners Now Among Least Approving of Obama

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. business owners' approval of President Barack Obama fell in the second quarter of 2012 to 35%, essentially tying farmers and fishers for the lowest approval among major occupational groups. '

Vote responsibly, America. This turd must be shat.

Mmmmmmmm, the most delightful words I've heard in a while. It's filet minion to the ears............................................

If the November election were held today, and only business owners could vote, President Barack Obama would lose in a landslide, according to a new Gallup poll

Business owners don't like being ridiculed by the idiot for actually accomplishing something by themselves.

They don't like Obamacare that is driving up their costs.

They don't like the Bush tax cuts going away because they fall in that $250K group.

They don't like all the regulations from liberals that want to run their business from city hall/Washington DC.

Pretty much they don't like putting in the hours, taking all the risk then seeing asshole liberal politicans pass laws/regulations to make their lives harder and taking more of their profits via higher taxes.

I am new to political discussion, so please be easy. ( my 1st post ever )
I am a new e-commerce merchant, and Obama makes me nervous.
I tried to give him a chance but he seems pre-occupied with his agenda and helping those in need ( which I like ), but putting the economy/unemployment/deficit as less important. I know other people who own businesses that are nervous too.

Stocks do 9 times better with a Democrat in the White House....

While Republicans promote themselves as the friendliest party for Wall Street, stock investors do better when Democrats occupy the White House. From a dollars- and-cents standpoint, it’s not even close.

The BGOV Barometer shows that, over the five decades since John F. Kennedy was inaugurated, $1,000 invested in a hypothetical fund that tracks the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index (SPX) only when Democrats are in the White House would have been worth $10,920 at the close of trading yesterday.

That’s more than nine times the dollar return an investor would have realized from following a similar strategy during Republican administrations. A $1,000 stake invested in a fund that followed the S&P 500 under Republican presidents, starting with Richard Nixon, would have grown to $2,087 on the day George W. Bush left office.

Stocks Return More With Democrat in White House: BGOV Barometer - Bloomberg

The stock market has doubled since the stimulus.
4.3 million private sector jobs have been created since 2009.
GDP has been growing since 2009.
Americans net worth is up $10 trillion dollars since 2009.
Auto sales are up. Retail sales are up. Home sales are up. Unemployment is down.
Bin Laden is dead, and GM is alive.
Obama has done a very good job.

I run a business which is not hampered by the status quo you say exists. I am sure that in some businesses that maybe the case, which is why I chose to do what I do.

Well, your gay prostitute job/business is strategically placed in San Fran to capture the 50+ years old, overweight homo crowd......

I run a business which is not hampered by the status quo you say exists. I am sure that in some businesses that maybe the case, which is why I chose to do what I do.

Don't worry....

Obamination wins the MTV/BET crowd, blacks, illegals, criminals, outkasts, eco-terrorists and those on welfare.

You're saying people are responsible for their own businesses? Who would have known???????

I am new to political discussion, so please be easy. ( my 1st post ever )
I am a new e-commerce merchant, and Obama makes me nervous.
I tried to give him a chance but he seems pre-occupied with his agenda and helping those in need ( which I like ), but putting the economy/unemployment/deficit as less important. I know other people who own businesses that are nervous too.

Welcome. You're right to worry. We live in uncertain times. Presidents can do only so much. Especially with our congressional rules the way they are. I'll tell you what I tell everyone. At the federal level; the worst thing you can do isn't vote for Romney or Obama; it's voting for one party for the White House and a different party for House and Senate. If you believe in the candidate for President, give him or her a congress that will work with them.

The people America desperately depend upon to fuel real economic recovery and our prosperity now hate Obama's commie guts - by a large margin. :

July 26, 2012

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- U.S. business owners' approval of President Barack Obama fell in the second quarter of 2012 to 35%, essentially tying farmers and fishers for the lowest approval among major occupational groups. '

If you scroll down... the really shocking news for libs is that this poll was done before Obama's speech in Roanoke. I think 35% is likely to be way generous at this point.

:eusa_shhh::eusa_angel:

July 26, 2012

If you scroll down... the really shocking news for libs is that this poll was done before Obama's speech in Roanoke. I think 35% is likely to be way generous at this point.

Stocks do 9 times better with a Democrat in the White House....

While Republicans promote themselves as the friendliest party for Wall Street, stock investors do better when Democrats occupy the White House. From a dollars- and-cents standpoint, it’s not even close.

The BGOV Barometer shows that, over the five decades since John F. Kennedy was inaugurated, $1,000 invested in a hypothetical fund that tracks the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index (SPX) only when Democrats are in the White House would have been worth $10,920 at the close of trading yesterday.

That’s more than nine times the dollar return an investor would have realized from following a similar strategy during Republican administrations. A $1,000 stake invested in a fund that followed the S&P 500 under Republican presidents, starting with Richard Nixon, would have grown to $2,087 on the day George W. Bush left office.

Stocks Return More With Democrat in White House: BGOV Barometer - Bloomberg

what does the stock market have to do with most businesses/

:eusa_shhh::eusa_angel:

July 26, 2012

Oooops! Another cat out of that bag. :lol:

Forum List

Back