Obama really does hate Small Business - HIS RECORD PROVES IT!!!!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
223,800 small businesses shut their doors in only TWO YEAR under Obama! The man finally lived by his word, he hates small business.

Imagine how back those next two years were!

Economy lost more than 200,000 small businesses in recession, Census shows | Fox News
More than 200,000 small businesses vanished between early 2008 and 2010 -- a period covering the Great Recession and its immediate aftermath -- taking with them in excess of 3 million jobs, according to Census figures which illustrate the depth of the country's economic hole.

Data is only available until 2010, but the U.S. Census Bureau stats reveal a startling slide for America's businesses. While the country boasted 5.14 million firms with up to 99 employees as of March 2008, that number dropped to 4.92 million by March 2010 - representing a loss of roughly 223,800 businesses and 3.1 million workers.

223,800 small businesses shut their doors in only TWO YEAR under Obama! The man finally lived by his word, he hates small business.

Economy lost more than 200,000 small businesses in recession, Census shows | Fox News
More than 200,000 small businesses vanished between early 2008 and 2010 -- a period covering the Great Recession and its immediate aftermath -- taking with them in excess of 3 million jobs, according to Census figures which illustrate the depth of the country's economic hole.

Data is only available until 2010, but the U.S. Census Bureau stats reveal a startling slide for America's businesses. While the country boasted 5.14 million firms with up to 99 employees as of March 2008, that number dropped to 4.92 million by March 2010 - representing a loss of roughly 223,800 businesses and 3.1 million workers.

Please explain how the economic collapse was Obama's fault. I can't believe anyone who has half a brain cannot figure out that Obama was not responsible for this. He walked into a disaster and had to try anything and everything just to keep the ship from completely sinking. I don't have a problem with anyone who thinks Obama hasn't done enough or has made some wrong decisions, whether I agree with you or not, but to blame him for the losses in businesses and jobs that followed the bust is just political pandering; it truly is a joke, and you don't make yourself look very intelligent by throwing stupid stuff like this out there. You just sound like a loon.

Please explain how the economic collapse was Obama's fault. I can't believe anyone who has half a brain cannot figure out that Obama was not responsible for this. He walked into a disaster and had to try anything and everything just to keep the ship from completely sinking. I don't have a problem with anyone who thinks Obama hasn't done enough or has made some wrong decisions, whether I agree with you or not, but to blame him for the losses in businesses and jobs that followed the bust is just political pandering; it truly is a joke, and you don't make yourself look very intelligent by throwing stupid stuff like this out there. You just sound like a loon.

The mortgage meltdown was actually Clinton's fault with Bush ignoring the build up!

No sense in crying over spilt milk.

OK 2008-2010 I will give you that you can't quite attribute it to Obama, but 2010-2012 should have seen a turnaround. The hemoging might have slowed down, but small businesses were still closing in drove and few stepping in to take their place. I guarantee the next exodus will be in 2014 when Obaminationcare hurts them even more!

I was one of those businesses. My daughter in law worked for one of those businesses.

We know what a disaster obama has been. Fortunately, there are small businesses that had to be closed, or downsized just waiting for him to be gone.

And everyone knows that before Obama small businesses were succeeding and prospering at least 98% of the time. Small businesses rarely fail, everyone knows that!

Yep, it's all Bush's fault.

:lol:

well if you must lay blame, then go ahead. Truth of the matter is, now it is alot better.

Not really.

It looks better on paper because people whose benefits have run out are not being counted in the unemployment stats.

Ask any business owner and they'll tell you things are actually a little worse than they were last year.

Yep, it's all Bush's fault.

:lol:

well if you must lay blame, then go ahead. Truth of the matter is, now it is alot better.

Not really.

It looks better on paper because people whose benefits have run out are not being counted in the unemployment stats.

Ask any business owner and they'll tell you things are actually a little worse than they were last year.

I just asked one. He said things are better this year. Now what?

Not really.

Yeah sure.

Not really.

Yeah sure.

Sure did, just asked another. Same answer. Weird how they don't agree with the broad picture you've painted.

No sense in crying over spilt milk.

OK 2008-2010 I will give you that you can't quite attribute it to Obama, but 2010-2012 should have seen a turnaround. The hemoging might have slowed down, but small businesses were still closing in drove and few stepping in to take their place. I guarantee the next exodus will be in 2014 when Obaminationcare hurts them even more!

I guarantee the next exodus will be in 2014 when Obaminationcare hurts them even more!

It is Obama's fault ... skyrocketing healthcare costs. -

and the solutions written into the ACA the Tea Party Republicans can not now run away from in fixing the problems, guaranteed 2014.

Yeah sure.

Sure did, just asked another. Same answer. Weird how they don't agree with the broad picture you've painted.

I actually know dozens of business owners and self employed tradesmen in a 3 state area and I actually talk to them.

No one around my area disagrees with the statement that things are not better. 6 or 7 shop owners I know are running with less staff than last year. Another 4 or 5 contractors I know are not working nearly as much as last year.

So go ahead and believe that the economy is improving because the fucking morons in DC tell you it is.

Yeah sure.

I actually know dozens of business owners and self employed tradesmen in a 3 state area and I actually talk to them.

No one around my area disagrees with the statement that things are not better. 6 or 7 shop owners I know are running with less staff than last year. Another 4 or 5 contractors I know are not working nearly as much as last year.

So go ahead and believe that the economy is improving because the fucking morons in DC tell you it is.

So you know some that are doing worse and I know some that are doing better. Does that mean ALL are doing worse or ALL are doing better? Of course not, but when you can't think beyond simple terms you get statements like the one you made. More simple concepts from simple minds.

The mortgage meltdown was actually Clinton's fault with Bush ignoring the build up!

Bush did not ignore it. He went to congress 17 times, it was Dem's on the Housing Committee who kept blocking all the bills that were written.

Forum List

Back