SHOCKER: 41% Approval for Obama today!!

Pelosi might just be handing it back. Won't know that until after Nov. LOL

As for the economy. Well I would rather see it rocking and everyone employed again no matter which party or President is at the helm.

If Barry Boy accomplished that I would be the first to stand up and cheer.

Unfortunately he's more interested in his agenda and he obviously isn't a student of history. If he were he would go back and see what worked for other Presidents and do the same.

Ain't holdin my breath though Jeeze.

Bambam the liberals multiracial messiah has in fact already lost the next election in 2012 and he will go down in history as a much bigger handjob than even Jimmy Carter

Why do blacks support Obama 90%?

Not sure.

Kinda like asking why they supported OJ Simpson.

Similarity in the two?

Bullshit Zona.

Barry Boy was more concerned about his agenda than he was the economy or jobs.

Its only after he got his HC bs passed by hook or by crook that he turned his attention to what he should have been concentrating on before anything else. THE ECONOMY AND JOBS. Jeeze. Take your fucking blinders of dude.

You are stupid.

The ECONOMIC stimulus bill was H. R. 1 (as in number one) introduced January 26th 2009.

Last edited:
My apologies there NY. But Stupid?? A bit strong doncha think?? LOL

We can all see how much good his stimulus has done. NOT

Why do blacks support Obama 90%?

Not sure.

Kinda like asking why they supported OJ Simpson.

Similarity in the two?

They support him because hes black...because black leaders pressure all blacks to be just black and nothing else...and community peer pressure...what do you think community organizers do, acorn new black panthers ???....but aside from all that..remember this everyone...Working Black America will be paying the same freight as white america...for non working scumbag americans and illegal immigrants etc etc etc....when it hits them and their families also....they are in for a rude awakening..
SOMEONE HAS TO PAY THIS BILL FOLKS...and its going to you young americans ALL YOUR LIVES...absolutely nothing is free...someone always has to pay

41% and falling....

Someone better call the police and have them do a check on Truthmatters and Rightwinger.

Suicide watch might be in order.

Just wait till November!! We will then see some true liberal lunatic rantings!!! What fun that will be.

Last edited:
My apologies there NY. But Stupid?? A bit strong doncha think?? LOL

We can all see how much good his stimulus has done. NOT

Replace stupid with uninformed and/or misinformed.

Don't feel bad. That lie, the one that Obama never focused on the economy, has been passed around all over the media, on both sides.

Last edited:
republicans in congress poll at 33%, not surprised none of the klansman brought that up. or the fact that it wil be a congresstool that eventually steps up to get an asswhipping from Obama. LOFL

Almost 2 out of 3 Americans think the nation is headed the wrong way. If 0bama doesn't change his ways, which direction do you think he will go in the polls?

republicans in congress poll at 33%, not surprised none of the klansman brought that up. or the fact that it wil be a congresstool that eventually steps up to get an asswhipping from Obama. LOFL

Congressional Republicans are now +6 over Dems. I see the shift from racist to klansman. Yawn.

Glad you brought that up :lol::lol:

Overall Congress has a 11% approval rating, so if the Republican have 33% what does that leave for the Democrats, darn! my Calculator does not go that low :lol::lol::lol:

I'm hoping for gridlock, so hopefully dems lose the house. Losing the Senate is too much to hope for.

Bullshit Zona.

Barry Boy was more concerned about his agenda than he was the economy or jobs.

Its only after he got his HC bs passed by hook or by crook that he turned his attention to what he should have been concentrating on before anything else. THE ECONOMY AND JOBS. Jeeze. Take your fucking blinders of dude.

HIs agenda was the same during the primaries..he said he ran on that promise...he would do something about the health care bill and like it or not,it will help the economy.

Blinders my ass...how many times have the republicans filibustered things since he has been in office. Things they AGREED WITH PRIOR TO HIM BEING IN OFFICE. Need a list. In the entire history of America, nothing has been seen like this. They say no to EVERYTHING...including helping the first responders...these fucking republicans are apologizing to fucking BP!

You idiots are for the bush tax cuts for the top 2%....even though trickle down has been proven time and time again, IT DOESNT WORK.

Idiots.

Almost 2 out of 3 Americans think the nation is headed the wrong way. If 0bama doesn't change his ways, which direction do you think he will go in the polls?

The same way Regan did 1 1/2 years into his term...how did that turn out. What happened to his numbers?

The same way Regan did 1 1/2 years into his term...how did that turn out. What happened to his numbers?

OK but obama is not doing what Reagan did. Reagans plan created jobs, obama plan is doing.......? WHAT?

OK but obama is not doing what Reagan did. Reagans plan created jobs, obama plan is doing.......? WHAT?

Oh boy...what was the unemployment rate when Ronnie took office and what was it when he left?

Please educate yourself.

Oh boy...what was the unemployment rate when Ronnie took office and what was it when he left?

Please educate yourself.

One more time obama is not doing what Reagan dd. Reagan helped the private sector, what is obama doing? making the government bigger. One will lead to failure to other made America strong.

Forum List

Back