SHOCKER: 41% Approval for Obama today!!

his approval rating, however, is still almost 90% among blacks.

how is this possible?

is he handing out reparations checks he's not telling the rest of us about?

If that's the case? Then WHY is he throwing Waters, Rangle, and others under the Bus?

WHY is the CBC so upset with him?

Is Obama UP for the 'struggle'?

You people are beside yourselves that the president isn't vigorously defending Rangel. You people were SO ready to hammer him for that...

No...WE are happy Rangel is being taken OUT.

And Barry had better be careful...Because the Congressional Black Caucus is asking questions of Barry as to WHY he threw them under the bus for supporting the Hildebeast in '08. (Surprisingly? Maxine the Mouth Waters did too...and guess she's the NEXT speedbump in Barry's sights courtesy of Pelosi).

Barry will suffer in coming months from blacks themselves and the CBC.

Please DO try to pay attention?

OK but obama is not doing what Reagan did. Reagans plan created jobs, obama plan is doing.......? WHAT?

Oh boy...what was the unemployment rate when Ronnie took office and what was it when he left?

Please educate yourself.

One more time obama is not doing what Reagan dd. Reagan helped the private sector, what is obama doing? making the government bigger. One will lead to failure to other made America strong.

I am only responding to what you posted. Look up Ronnies unemployment numbers when he started and when he stopped.

Obama took over a position that had us losing 700 thousand jobs a month, to where we are now. IT IS WORKING.

Help me out and comment on these two things. That would be nice and surprising.

Oh boy...what was the unemployment rate when Ronnie took office and what was it when he left?

Please educate yourself.

One more time obama is not doing what Reagan dd. Reagan helped the private sector, what is obama doing? making the government bigger. One will lead to failure to other made America strong.

I am only responding to what you posted. Look up Ronnies unemployment numbers when he started and when he stopped.

Obama took over a position that had us losing 700 thousand jobs a month, to where we are now. IT IS WORKING.

it's not a matter of working, but is it working as well as it could?
i think many will make the argument that financial disaster was averted with the passage of TARP. by the time Obama took office, the threat of another depression was behind us. were things shitty? yes. but i believe the job loss figures peaked in obama's first three months, and than started in a positive trend. job losses were drecreasing by april, when a fraction of the stimulus money had been spent. could it have been that the natural economic cycle was taking hold? here we are 18 months later, and in may of 2010 the private sector grew by a whopping 41k. i think we're setting the bar pretty low when we call these figures positive. spend a 500 billion and create 40k jobs a month? and we're supposed to celebrate this?
many companies are doing well. they got through the tough times, cut down their payroll, became more efficient. now they're sitting on a bunch of cash (1.8trillion) at this point in a recovery, usually they start hiring. but they're not. why is that. could it be because of the uncertainty due to healthcare? could it be because of the regulations of financial reform? could it be because they expect cap and tax? could it be because they think their taxes will increase next year?
the fact that so many companies are doing well hurts obama's "blame it on bush strategy"

Last edited:

Do you honestly think we would have just gone on losing 700,000 jobs a month without the plan? It is simply a natural part of the cycle. In this case, we will have a double dip. Some will blame 0bama, but it really is just a consequence of the depth of this Democratic Congress screw up.

IF it were truly working two things would be important here. First, the recovery started courtesy of Bush passing the plan prior to 0bama's arrival. Thus speeding things up. Secondly, if we were actually out of the woods on this, foreclosure, bank failure, temp hiring rates would all be lower. Wages would be rising and so would inventories.

But you digress. This thread is about 0bama's failure as a president. His approval rate will continue to drop, because the economy is not getitng better for the middle class and 0bama has no interest in their needs.

Last edited:
Reagan had altzhiemers when he got in, so yes Obama is way smarter.
Got proof?

Reading through your usual, "add nothing intelligent to any debate", you seem quite perturbed that your beloved messiah ain't doin' so well!....The bitterness is permeating from your loony liberal pores....It's just too obvious.

LMAO!

Forum List

Back