SHOCKER: 41% Approval for Obama today!!

Reagan had altzhiemers when he got in, so yes Obama is way smarter.

Hitler, Genghis Khan, Ted Bundy, etc. were Intelligent, are you putting BO in the Smart Category like them? BO is devious, conniving, self absorbed, killing our future, trying to control everything, wow, you may be right, BO is similar to them......thanks Top.......

Even with Alzheimer, if he had it during his terms, Reagan still drove circles around BO's accomplishments

Gremlin I'm putting you in a trailer park, GED but I bet your mommy is still proud.

well Frank went to college and is still a moron, so you have company. Wingnut

his approval rating, however, is still almost 90% among blacks.

how is this possible?

is he handing out reparations checks he's not telling the rest of us about?

If that's the case? Then WHY is he throwing Waters, Rangle, and others under the Bus?

WHY is the CBC so upset with him?

Is Obama UP for the 'struggle'?

You people are beside yourselves that the president isn't vigorously defending Rangel. You people were SO ready to hammer him for that...

Why is this shocking, drama queens?

Name the last president who DIDN"T go down to 40% or lower in the polls at some point in his presidency.

This reminds me of Bush's last days in 2008, when his rating went as low as it could go. The economy is dictating this fall. If it comes back in 2011, he will be fine and win a second term.

I'm not that interested in his poll numbers.

What does interest me is that during the speech he gave at that DNC fundraiser he didn't mention his BIG HC accomplishment. His BIG STIMULUS bill nor did he mention FINANCIAL reform. His HUGE, HUGE, HUGE accomplishments. Yawn.

All he did do was beat up on the Reps. According to him they have no plan. They have nothing to offer and they will be going backwards into BUSH'S policies. I'm pretty sure that if anyone in his administration bothered to GOOGLE the Rep websites they would know exactly where the Reps stand on any number of issued. Just sayin.

I guess OL'BO figures he can just keep blaming BUSH.

Well that tune is getting way, way old.

I wonder when he will start taking responsibility for HIS choices??

Also if HC is such a HUGE accomplishment seems to me he would be shouting it at every DNC fundraiser he attends. Of course the fact that the majority of Americans didn't want his bs HC bill shouldn't stop him. LOL Guys a fucking joke.

his approval rating, however, is still almost 90% among blacks.

how is this possible?

is he handing out reparations checks he's not telling the rest of us about?

If that's the case? Then WHY is he throwing Waters, Rangle, and others under the Bus?

WHY is the CBC so upset with him?

Is Obama UP for the 'struggle'?

You people are beside yourselves that the president isn't vigorously defending Rangel. You people were SO ready to hammer him for that...

A classic example of no matter what Obama does, he would be wrong. I love it.

This reminds me of Bush's last days in 2008, when his rating went as low as it could go. The economy is dictating this fall. If it comes back in 2011, he will be fine and win a second term.

I said the ame exact thing when he won in 2008. Its all about the economy and this is why the republicans are saying no to everything...everything.

They would actually let the country go down the toilet so they can get power back. its crazy.

Bullshit Zona.

Barry Boy was more concerned about his agenda than he was the economy or jobs.

Its only after he got his HC bs passed by hook or by crook that he turned his attention to what he should have been concentrating on before anything else. THE ECONOMY AND JOBS. Jeeze. Take your fucking blinders of dude.

I agree with Claudetter Barry pushed to hard, but I the economy is rocking we get 4 more years of libtardation. Period

Gimmy back my gridlock, how sweet would it be to see Pelosi hand the gavel back over.

Forum List

Back