SHOCK POLL: Dead Heat In Michigan...

The good ship Obama Re-election is hit below the water line.

Sinking fast.

:D

Yeah, i think Romney hitting the 50% mark in most Polls, may have sealed the deal. But i guess we'll see.

A lead of 5.6 poll average does not appear to be a tie.

That being said, it gave me clarity as to why Republicans agree with Romney on his "math."

This is not made up, it's the polling AVERAGE.

Single polls do not indicate a thing.

Nobody is celebrating.....making s**t up.

I'll let the other posts, and your own words, speak for themselves.

Translation: I can't get out of this one.

The polling average in Michigan is 49.2 Obama, 43.6 Romney/

I think GOP celebrations for Michigan are premature.

You've shown time and time again that you like to make s**t up to argue against.

Please show where anyone is celebrating.

The OP says there is a tie. If that is the case, it is just another example of how things continue in Mitt Romney's direction.

Something David Brokenrod is hell bent on denying in the face of overwhelming evidence.

That being said, it gave me clarity as to why Republicans agree with Romney on his "math."

link?

You've shown time and time again that you like to make s**t up to argue against.

The OP says there is a tie. If that is the case, it is just another example of how things continue in Mitt Romney's direction.

Something David Brokenrod is hell bent on denying in the face of overwhelming evidence.

link?

fivethirtyeight is the site I refer to. I am sure this is unnacceptable information to you.

The polling average in Michigan is 49.2 Obama, 43.6 Romney/

I think GOP celebrations for Michigan are premature.

RCP isn't a single pole you stupid hack. Or should I say dumb fuck? Yeah, RCP is not a single poll you dumb fuck!

RCP isn't a single pole you stupid hack. Or should I say dumb fuck? Yeah, RCP is not a single poll you dumb fuck!

except that the OP did indeed reference a single poll that shows a tie.

The good ship Obama Re-election is hit below the water line.

Sinking fast.

:D

Yeah, it does look like Romney is gaining ground all over the country. He even picked up the Des Moines Register Endorsement in Iowa. First time they endorsed a Republican in 40yrs. Things are definitely looking up for Romney.

PA is in play too.

"A new poll shows Republican Mitt Romney leading in Pennsylvania, a state that Republicans had all but written off just weeks ago but which is now listed as a toss up by the Real Clear Politics website.

Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

It's the first poll to show Romney leading among likely voters in the Keystone State.

"The polling is very clear that the race is certainly up for grabs and Republicans have a tendency to never believe it," Susquehanna President James Lee told The Examiner.

Romney isn't spending much time or money in Pennsylvania, which hasn't backed a Republican presidential candidate since 1988."

PA never goes repuke.

If Romney takes PA, it doesn't matter what happens in Ohio.

PA is in play too.

"A new poll shows Republican Mitt Romney leading in Pennsylvania, a state that Republicans had all but written off just weeks ago but which is now listed as a toss up by the Real Clear Politics website.

Susquehanna Polling and Research provided The Washington Examiner with a poll it conducted for state party officials that shows Romney with a 49 percent to 45 percent lead over President Obama.

It's the first poll to show Romney leading among likely voters in the Keystone State.

"The polling is very clear that the race is certainly up for grabs and Republicans have a tendency to never believe it," Susquehanna President James Lee told The Examiner.

Romney isn't spending much time or money in Pennsylvania, which hasn't backed a Republican presidential candidate since 1988."

PA never goes repuke.

Yeah, it's clear he's gaining ground all over the country. The Des Moines Register Endorsement really surprised me. They haven't backed a Republican in 40yrs. Iowa was once a lock for Obama. Now i think Romney's gonna take it. So in the end, i tend to agree with you. It very well may not come down to Ohio.

If Romney is gaining in Penn., that is not a good sign at all for our Incompetent in Chief

Looks like he's gaining ground all over the country. I'm beginning to think it won't come down to Ohio, as predicted by most. I think he's gonna carry some States that were already given to Obama.

PA is in play too.

PA never goes repuke.

Yeah, it's clear he's gaining ground all over the country. The Des Moines Register Endorsement really surprised me. They haven't backed a Republican in 40yrs. Iowa was once a lock for Obama. Now i think Romney's gonna take it. So in the end, i tend to agree with you. It very well may not come down to Ohio.

Iowa still has to live down the shame that it was the first state to grant the communist agitator his first primary win.

Forum List

Back