Shock: Nat‘l Intelligence Director Admits He Didn’t Know about UK Terror Arrests

I didn't mock you retard, you asked a question in your OP, asking "do i feel safe," and being that there are more murders in the U.S. daily than terrorist killings, yes, I feel safe.

Equating that to siding with terrorists is the epitome of the class you have, in you. None. You're a board troll with pretty low fucking intelligence. Congratu-fucking-lations that you wear it so proudly on your sleeve, daily.

Put it where the moon don't shine. Everyone gets to read and decide. You don't decide. You're a typical asswipe. Get over it.

Shut the fuck up.

No fucking way will I shut the fuck up scumbag.

And you mock Americans who think the National Intelligence Director should actually know something about terrorist activities. That's what you call "living in fear" fuck you and the jackass you rode in on. Scumbag.

I didn't mock you retard, you asked a question in your OP, asking "do i feel safe," and being that there are more murders in the U.S. daily than terrorist killings, yes, I feel safe.

Equating that to siding with terrorists is the epitome of the class you have, in you. None. You're a board troll with pretty low fucking intelligence. Congratu-fucking-lations that you wear it so proudly on your sleeve, daily.

Yep.. definitely a bipolar fuckwit.

You're the typical board retard that likes to pounce on people that disagree with OP's you agree with in the most snide and douchebag manor possible. Yes, that's you. Get a life.

Just sitting here sort of daydreaming about how apoplectic the news media, pundits, Dimocrats, etc. would be had this been Bush's guy instead of Barry's.
He actually was one of Dubya's guys before he was one of Obama's guys.

But, I see your point. Had this happened with Bushie as President, the howls would be never ending and Clapper's resignation would have been forced after weeks of Congressional hearings, endless late night comedy bits, and a impersonator on SNL, for months.

Here's the video of the gaffe, for those who might not have seen:

[ame]http://youtube.com/watch?v=TDzX51ntFSY[/ame]

The issue for me is, at first Clapper's spokespeople lied, said he knew about it but Sawyer's question was "too ambiguous." Then later, Clapper admitted he had no idea about the London arrests. It's this changing of the story that should have you wondering what the hell these people are actually doing. Why the need to lie? He did NOT know about it, straight up.

At minimum, I believe the INTEL CHIEF should be up on world events, especially when it comes to FOILED TERROR PLOTS WITH A DOZEN ARRESTS!

Don't you all?

Look at what the Obama menstruation has said about this. They admit it's a BIG gaffe. They admit Clapper "should have been briefed." They promise this type of muff won't happen again. They don't try to defend this at all. The intelligence chief who asserted there were WMDs in Iraq, (and still does) was clueless about a MAJOR terrorist arrest in GB. It just is what it is.

Isn't that all really, that needs to be said? Why is anyone trying to defend this, when the Administration itself isn't?

Just sitting here sort of daydreaming about how apoplectic the news media, pundits, Dimocrats, etc. would be had this been Bush's guy instead of Barry's.

But, I see your point. Had this happened with Bushie as President, the howls would be never ending and Clapper's resignation would have been forced after weeks of Congressional hearings, endless late night comedy bits, and a impersonator on SNL, for months.

The issue for me is, at first Clapper's spokespeople lied, said he knew about it but Sawyer's question was "too ambiguous." Then later, Clapper admitted he had no idea about the London arrests. It's this changing of the story that should have you wondering what the hell these people are actually doing. Why the need to lie? He did NOT know about it, straight up.

At minimum, I believe the INTEL CHIEF should be up on world events, especially when it comes to FOILED TERROR PLOTS WITH A DOZEN ARRESTS!

Don't you all?

Look at what the Obama menstruation has said about this. They admit it's a BIG gaffe. They admit Clapper "should have been briefed." They promise this type of muff won't happen again. They don't try to defend this at all. The intelligence chief who asserted there were WMDs in Iraq, (and still does) was clueless about a MAJOR terrorist arrest in GB. It just is what it is.

Isn't that all really, that needs to be said? Why is anyone trying to defend this, when the Administration itself isn't?

I agree that he is incompetent.

They're just mad that I'm not feeling "unsafe." I feel fine.

BTW GT... every feeling I have that isn't one of comfort, does not mean I am in a state of fear. That would be the emotional status of a basket case... like you.

Don't you all?

I agree that he is incompetent.

They're just mad that I'm not feeling "unsafe." I feel fine.
I carefully watched his confirmation hearing on CSPAN last summer. I'm in no way ready to say he is incompetent. He was confirmed with a unanimous vote in the Senate.

All I am saying is, just like the Administration is saying, he should have known about this. Additionally, he shouldn't have initially lied about it.

James Clapper is the Director of National Intelligence. It’s safe to say his job is to know about terrorism, not just in the U.S. but across the world. So when he sat down with Diane Sawyer this week and she asked him about the 12 terrorists recently arrested in London and he not only drew a blank but later admitted he had no idea what she was talking about, that’s worrisome. Maybe now we know why Attorney General Eric Holder said yesterday that he feels like we’re “missing something.”
Are you sure they weren't interviewing Sarah Palin? I was under the impression that only Sarah Palin is stupid and unprepared? :confused:

There are 8 basic emotions that everything else falls into their category.

Joy
Trust
Fear
Surprise
Sadness
Disgust
Anger
Anticipation

Living in fear is how suckers live. I'm comfortable.

You gotta admit, it's somewhat unsettling that the Director of National Intelligence has no knowledge of a major terror plot that every newspaper in the country has reported in detail.

It's unsettling that there are Nukes that could end us, any time. I'm not going to live based off of that feeling.

So, you wouldn't do anything to end the nuclear threat if you could?

When the Director of National Intelligence is an incompetent boob, it's time to find a new one.

P.S. - Thanks to Obama, we have bargained away the best hope of ending that threat...thanks Mr. President.

Other than exposing the START Treaty as a total piece of crap that destroys the greatest opportunity to end the threat of nuclear annihilation ...not much I can do about that.

BTW GT... every feeling I have that isn't one of comfort, does not mean I am in a state of fear. That would be the emotional status of a basket case... like you.

Have we met? stfu.

In a manner of speaking, yes. I've met many people just like you. Whack jobs hogtied by emotions that run from one extreme to another.

Oh, really? What extremes am I running on, in my Office,....right now, persay? :lol:

You sound like you take this shit way too seriously.

You gotta admit, it's somewhat unsettling that the Director of National Intelligence has no knowledge of a major terror plot that every newspaper in the country has reported in detail.

It's unsettling that there are Nukes that could end us, any time. I'm not going to live based off of that feeling.

So, you wouldn't do anything to end the nuclear threat if you could?

When the Director of National Intelligence is an incompetent boob, it's time to find a new one.

P.S. - Thanks to Obama, we have bargained away the best hope of ending that threat...thanks Mr. President.

Other than exposing the START Treaty as a total piece of crap that destroys the greatest opportunity to end the threat of nuclear annihilation ...not much I can do about that.

Yes to everything except the P.S.

That doesn't mean I'm feeling unsafe or living in fear, though, which is all I'm discussing atm. (not ass to mouth)

Forum List

Back