Shock: Mccain Campaign Volunteer Attacked And Mutilated In Pittsburgh

how about the assumption on your part that so many people think blacks are evil?

or how about the assumption on my part that you assume that most people think blacks are evil?

that should get us to at least 5:20 EDT.

:lol:
At least you didn't assume I'm usually too stupid to use an apostrophe.:D

how about the assumption on your part that so many people think blacks are evil?

or how about the assumption on my part that you assume that most people think blacks are evil?

that should get us to at least 5:20 EDT.

:lol:

Willow has a point. What was that woman doing in that part of town, anyway?

cut.jpg

Woman: Robber cut face over McCain sticker on car

ravi is a good example of the typical liberal.... If this would have happen to a Obama supporter there would have been riots in the street....

ravi - that is embarrassing for you to not the problem with this... and you liberals wonder why you are so hated....

Damn.

This is all too "Susan Smith" for me. I never believed her either, and for the same reason -- the crazy look in her eyes. My gut is just telling me that this woman carved the B in her own face.

If I had to choose I'd rather this have been done by the robber, but I just don't think so. When this comes out the left is going to have a field day smearing the right with it.

This just doesn't pass the smell test for me.

Pleeeeeeeze let me be wrong.....Pleeeeeeeeze :eusa_pray:

ravi is a good example of the typical liberal.... If this would have happen to a Obama supporter there would have been riots in the street....

ravi - that is embarrassing for you to not the problem with this... and you liberals wonder why you are so hated....
I'll try not to lose any sleep over your negative opinion of me.

I think there is a 1% chance that this story is real.

Let me ask you this KKKMan:

Why is what a crazy guy did to a girl a lib thing? Is this how you think all libs act, or are you mature enough to chalk it up to a crazy dude doing something crazy. (If the story pans out that is)

Forum List

Back