Shock: Mccain Campaign Volunteer Attacked And Mutilated In Pittsburgh

wow...I'm impressed with how clear the whites of her eyes are having a shiner like that! I've seen some black yes in my days and the eye in question is almost always red, puffy and swollen and the white almost always has broken blood vessels in it.

nice make-up job I'd say

and why is the B backwards? looks more like an 8 to me
The reason the B is backward is because the bassakward dumbdown obama nut couldnt spell... can you understand this you brainless fruitloop....

Damn.

This is all too "Susan Smith" for me. I never believed her either, and for the same reason -- the crazy look in her eyes. My gut is just telling me that this woman carved the B in her own face.

If I had to choose I'd rather this have been done by the robber, but I just don't think so. When this comes out the left is going to have a field day smearing the right with it.

This just doesn't pass the smell test for me.

Pleeeeeeeze let me be wrong.....Pleeeeeeeeze :eusa_pray:
You are,:lol: go back and sniff the gasoline again, itll all start to make sense???
The Lion is pissed and will piss fire- Whitelion

Last edited:
If she was attacked, find the guilty bastard and carve a c for coward on his face.

If she is lying, then prosecute her.

ravi is a good example of the typical liberal.... If this would have happen to a Obama supporter there would have been riots in the street....

ravi - that is embarrassing for you to not the problem with this... and you liberals wonder why you are so hated....

We liberals are only hated by some nut cases on the right who have been braiwashed by the RNC Slime Machine. Get a fucking life. Conservatives are not god's chosen few.

We would still be a British colony if they had their way.

Or she did it while looking in the mirror.

This is pathetic, really.

That was going to be my response, too. Plus, if the B is that perfect, she couldn't have been struggling. If someone comes at someone's face with a knife, I'm pretty sure they'd be moving around a bit.

But... I'm not about to blame some nebulous group of "McCain supporters" for perpetrating a fraud... I figure this woman, assuming it is what we think it is, is just really troubled.

On the other hand, you've already seen how some of the loonies decided this "black man" who "carved a [backwards] B into her face must be an Obama supporter. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And if he were, he'd still be a sicko.

But I don't believe there's any such person any more than I did when Tawana did her thing.

That was going to be my response, too. Plus, if the B is that perfect, she couldn't have been struggling. If someone comes at someone's face with a knife, I'm pretty sure they'd be moving around a bit.

But... I'm not about to blame some nebulous group of "McCain supporters" for perpetrating a fraud... I figure this woman, assuming it is what we think it is, is just really troubled.

On the other hand, you've already seen how some of the loonies decided this "black man" who "carved a [backwards] B into her face must be an Obama supporter. :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

And if he were, he'd still be a sicko.

But I don't believe there's any such person any more than I did when Tawana did her thing.
Maybe she thought it was her best way of supporting McCain, by making black people look like shits.

Police gave her a polygraph because she's given different versions of events and they also wonder why the B is backwards on her face.

I suspect this is going to be revealed as a fraud and then it's going to make McCain's camp look even more pathetic.

This speaks to the worse base of our population. Especially when I see the Cons on this board automatically accepting this as fact and not even entertaining the possibility that this woman is troubled and did this to gain attention for herself.

The Obama campaign released a statement saying their thoughts and prayers were with her. McCain personally called her. It seems she's getting what she wanted if the whole goal was to gain attention.

There is video surveillance from the ATM that the police need to verify.

I'll be watching as this story progresses.

The Bill Of Rights in our Constitution . . . are ten liberal amendments. It was the liberals who made sure there was a definite separation of church and state in the USA after sordid experiences with the Catholic Inquisition, and later The Church of England.

Conservatives would have never started the American Revolution.

The conservatives of that time were the Tories who supported King George and the status quo in power, wealth and business.

It was the young liberals who wintered at Valley Forge and followed George Washington through years of suffering to ultimately win our freedom in the American Revolution . . . not conservatives.

Even Abraham Lincoln, the founder of the Republican Party, was a liberal. Most people forget that Democrats of the time were the conservatives when Lincoln was elected. Southern conservatives wanted to protect their huge agribusiness holdings (slaves) as property.

Lincoln was the liberal who wanted to free the slaves.

police are now asking question about her account of what happened..she didnt report it for 45 minutes etc etc etc...and anyone with experience with face painting knows that is done in a mirror.

Then who wrote the Declaration of Independence, fought the Revolutionary War then wrote the Constitution? :eusa_whistle:

Progressives.

Who gave women the right to vote, freed blacks, had the balls to fuck with mother England, educate the masses, etc?

Thomas Jefferson's election as president in the "Revolution of 1800," overthrowing the conservative, centralizing Federalist party, seemed to augur well for what most Virginians favored -- liberal, limited, and cheap government in a physically expanding nation. But, by the time of Jefferson's death -- portentously on July 4, 1826, fifty years to the day -- raucous democracy was replacing genteel republicanism. Public spiritedness -- Jefferson called it virtue -- was giving way to narrow individualism and materialism. And the Virginia Dynasty was about to be displaced by a succession of "log cabin" presidents.

Becoming Americans - The Story of Virginia

Anyone that says Lincoln was a Republican and therefore a Conservative doesn't know history.

Forum List

Back