Shock Interview: Welfare Recipient: “I Get to Sit Home… I Get to Smoke Weed… We Still

That could be my slut step granddaughter! She says that all time, bringing in over $50,000 a year on welfare.

Nothing new here..........

Parasites using the system, when you talk about taking these parasites off the system the Liberals scream bloody murder..............

This OP is proof positive of WASTEFUL GOV'T..............

Heh... this is pretty obviously staged. But it's making a reasonable point. It is ridiculous to look down on the people taking advantage of these programs.

Heh... this is pretty obviously staged. But it's making a reasonable point. It is ridiculous to look down on the people taking advantage of these programs.
Parasites are not popular, whether human or not.

Parasites are part of the 'circle of life'. Not much point in being mad at them. The problem is the leadership that perpetuates the cycle of dependency. At some point we all face pragmatic decisions and, more often than we probably realize, play the game to benefit ourselves at others expense.

Don't get me wrong, the welfare state is tragic, most especially to those whose lives are diminished by getting sucked into it. But it's petty and pointless to shame them, when they didn't create the system they're playing.

Shock Interview: Welfare Recipient: “I Get to Sit Home… I Get to Smoke Weed… We Still
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^More Goebbels style propaganda to promote the con "fuck the poor" ideology.

You see this kind of behavior at the first of every month when the welfare leeches buy groceries. I buy rice and beans and they buy steak, lobster, snack foods, candy, and ice cream. The leeches in Washington have partnered with these do-nothing leeches sucking the blood from productive members of society.

talking blackface again kkklangirl? You realize that > 1/2 of the people on social assistance/welfare are white right?

talking blackface again kkklangirl? You realize that > 1/2 of the people on social assistance/welfare are white right?
Blackface?

When race is the first thing that enters your mind, you might be a racist.

She was writing with a Southern accent, dumbass.

They will do it southern style. They will 'igno the whole thang!'

Blackface?

ummm..... I'm from farther South than kkklangrl is davemen. :eusa_whistle: Besides, her M.O. is well known around the board. She's a race troll.

Blackface?

ummm..... I'm from farther South than kkklangrl is davemen. :eusa_whistle: Besides, her M.O. is well known around the board. She's a race troll.
It's funny the way you think you have any credibility left. :lol:

You see this kind of behavior at the first of every month when the welfare leeches buy groceries. I buy rice and beans and they buy steak, lobster, snack foods, candy, and ice cream. The leeches in Washington have partnered with these do-nothing leeches sucking the blood from productive members of society.

I was dispatched to a retail fish store once about the third week of the month in a predominately black neighborhood a while back.It was around 4 PM and it was pretty quiet.
It's usually pretty busy.I asked one of the workers why it was so quiet.
He told me that I should see it at the beginning of the month when everyone comes in
with their EBT cards and load up on lobster tails,king crab legs and shrimp...

I don't begrudge anyone who is having trouble getting help when needed but this was a
bit much considering most people working and not on government assistance have to
live withing their means...

Forum List

Back