Shitty care...

Hey, Bizarro Jon, you are what you are: a loon. Hutch makes you look stupid: every single time.

jake this is why no one takes you seriously

--LOL get a life dupe

Can't see his posts...but I know who you are referencing.

He's a moron.

Fortunately, I don't have to experience his electronic slobber.

yes he is

not only a moron but incapable of having an original thought

sad really

Original ? I'd say thought "in general".

yes perhaps that is also accurate
Ah, we witness a moron klaven above. :lol:

Hey, Bizarro Jon, you are what you are: a loon. Hutch makes you look stupid: every single time.

--LOL get a life dupe

He's a moron.

yes he is

sad really

In the end I have to believe he is the product of what this thread is about.

Or it could be the miracle of medicine saving a bread dead individual who then demonstrates his condition on this board.

Bronze plans are Bronze plans, do your own homework.

And under 20+ insurers across 50 states they're all exactly the same? Extraordinary! I found several in my state alone. What planet do you live on?

LOL, they ALL have a standard set of benefits. Let me help you, it matters not WHERE the "deductible" begins. All that really matters is where the out of pocket stops. Like I said, educate yourself.

--LOL get a life dupe

He's a moron.

yes he is

sad really

Or it could be the miracle of medicine saving a bread dead individual who then demonstrates his condition on this board.

that certainly could be the case

the only surviving brain cell

was his dupe cell

--LOL

:) There was wailing and a gnashing of teeth in far right ville as the weaklings have struck out.

OP fail.

And under 20+ insurers across 50 states they're all exactly the same? Extraordinary! I found several in my state alone. What planet do you live on?

LOL, they ALL have a standard set of benefits. Let me help you, it matters not WHERE the "deductible" begins. All that really matters is where the out of pocket stops. Like I said, educate yourself.

No, really. Try multiplying 20 x 50 and seeing what you end up with. Every insurer has its own standards. Every state has its own regulations. That doesn't begin to address what each individual insurer offers in terms of tiers.

See, I educated myself by actually going to the exchange in my state (one of the enlightened ones that established its own exchange) and finding a plan that worked for me.

You're just parroting whatever some RW pundit told you to believe.

Next?

No, really. Try multiplying 20 x 50 and seeing what you end up with. Every insurer has its own standards. Every state has its own regulations. That doesn't begin to address what each individual insurer offers in terms of tiers.

See, I educated myself by actually going to the exchange in my state (one of the enlightened ones that established its own exchange) and finding a plan that worked for me.

Next?
grizz truly cannot comprehend what you are saying.

Next?

I'll ask you again, is where you start to pay more important, or where you stop paying more important?

I'll warn you my friend, I have almost 2000 enrollments under my belt.

I'll ask you again, is where you start to pay more important, or where you stop paying more important?

(A) You never asked me anything to begin with
(B) I'd say how well informed you are when choosing your plan is what's most important

Grizz said:

Is that what that is? I thought you were just glad to see me.

(B) I'd say how well informed you are when choosing your plan is what's most important

Grizz said:

"I'll ask you again, is where you start to pay more important, or where you stop paying more important?"

Why are you afraid to answer the question?

"I'll ask you again, is where you start to pay more important, or where you stop paying more important?"

I'd say how well informed you are when choosing your plan is what's most important.

Ask it a third time.

You are the idiot I pegged you for, you are dismissed.

O.K....if it took you that long to figure it out....you might not be that far behind.

Not sure which you are replying to. They are both idiots.

Arianrhod drives his enemies weeping before him. Grizz looks so stupid. And Sundevil is right there with him.

Grizz said:

Why are you afraid to answer the question?

You have to ask the second question ?

We all know the answer to that one.

The data is staring them in the face and the unpopularity of something that was supposed to be so great is hard to ignore. Even these fanatics can't avoid that.

He's a moron.

yes he is

sad really

that certainly could be the case

the only surviving brain cell

was his dupe cell

--LOL

What a bummer....one brain cell....and it does not work.

Forum List

Back